A birthday surprise.

Shooting Star

 

 

 

 

Sohee’s mom woke up early in the morning to prepare a breakfast for Sohee. She wants to prepare breakfast in bed for Sohee since it’s her birthday. She cooked seaweed soup and Sohee’s favourite omurice. She also prepares an orange juice and fruits like kiwi, mango and strawberry which slices into bits and put them in a bowl.  

“Okay, everything is settled and now I have to bring it upstairs.” Her mom said excitedly.

Sohee’s mom went upstairs and wakes her up.

“Wake up sweetie.” She said as she wiggled Sohee softly.

Sohee opened her eyes slowly. When she saw her mother she was surprised.

“Mom, what is this?” she asked.

“It’s a little surprise for you, sweetie. Happy Birthday Sohee.” Her mother greeted her and kisses her forehead.

“Woooa, breakfast in bed? Thank you so much mom!” She said while hugging her mom.

“You’re welcome. You should hurry and finished that up so you won’t be late for school.”

“Okay, mom I got it.” Sohee said with a smile.

After she’s done with her breakfast she went downstairs and put the dishes on the sink. She went upstairs to take a bath and prepare herself for school.

“Hey mom, I’ll be going.” She said as she opened the door.

“Take care Sweetie.”

As Sohee walked to school her phone rang. She looked at it and it’s her dad calling. She stopped and immediately answered the call.

“Hello dad? How are you?” she asked.

“I’m fine Sohee. What about you sweetie?” he replied.

“I’m fine dad. I miss you.” she answered and her eyes were close to tears.

“I miss you too sweetie. I’m sorry I couldn’t come today. There’s a lot of work here and your grandmother really needs my help. I’m sorry Sohee. Happy Birthday.” Her dad sadly said.

“It’s okay dad. I understand. Just say HI to grandmother for me.” She said as she fought back her tears.

“Thank you for your understanding. Take care sweetie. I’ll hang up now.” He replied.

After the phone conversation with her dad she starts walking again. She was upset knowing the fact that her father wouldn’t come. But that’s all she wanted, to have a complete family on her birthday. That’s enough for her.

*

Heechul was about to go to school when she saw Sohee. He walks towards her and when he was about to tap her back he stopped. He didn’t know that Sohee was on the phone. He accidentally heard everything. After the phone conversation he grabbed her wrist and hugged her. Sohee was surprised.

“Hee--” she was cut off as Heechul hugged her tightly.

“It’s okay don’t be upset.  Sorry to hear your conversation.” He said as he comforts her. He let go and asked Sohee to stay and wait for him. He bought 2 Melona ice cream.

“Here one for you and one for me.” He said as he handed her the ice cream.

“Thank you.” She smile and starts eating the ice cream.

“Is it alright to eat ice cream early in the morning?” she asked.

“Yea as long as you’re happy.” He chuckled.

“This is really good.”

“I’m glad you like it.”

They hurriedly go to school and luckily they just on time.

“I’ll be going first okay?”Sohee said.

“Alright.”He responded.

Heechul went to his classroom. After three subjects the teacher announced that the school had an emergency meeting which cause the classes to be shortened.

*

Heechul prepared his surprise for Sohee’s birthday. He made a cake which he baked for about two hours.

“Ting!” Heechul went to the oven and took the cake out.

“Yay! It’s done.” He said as he smelled the cake and looked at the clock.

“Its 7 o’clock, I should be cleaning now.”

*

Before going home Sohee went for a stroll. She roams around and stopped in front of an ice cream parlour. She went inside and treats herself a cold strawberry ice cream with marshmallow and almonds on top and chocolate syrup on it.

“ummmm! This is really good.” She said as she eats the ice cream.

She really enjoyed eating ice cream. She really likes sweets. After she’s done eating, she went to a park. She lies down and stares at the blue sky

“A normal day isn’t? Right Ahn Sohee?” She said to herself and sighed.

“It’s my birthday and I feel so alone. I don’t have my best friend with me whom I usually am with during this time. I don’t have a lot of friends because I’m too demure. I only have Heechul whom I considered as my friend but I know he’s busy right now. I feel so alone my parents are working and I’m here all alone, no one to talk to, no one to celebrate with. It’s just me.” She continued as tears feel from her eyes.

She really feels alone. She doesn’t know what to do. As she wiped her tears, she heard a couple of students talking about going to sauna and it gave her an idea.

“Right. Jimjilbang.” She said and gave her mother a call to inform her so her mom will be worry about her.

As she arrived to the place, she immediately changes her clothes and gets herself a nice and fresh fruits. She lies down and fell asleep. Her phone vibrated that makes her opened her eyes. She looked at it and got a message.

“Hey are you free tonight?” – Heechul

“Yes why?” – Sohee

“Could you help me find something important? I think I lost it inside our campus. It’s really important.” –Heechul

“Okay, sure I’ll be there in a minute.” – Sohee

Sohee looked at her watch and it’s already 9 in the evening she quickly headed back home, fixed herself and asked her mom’s permission.

“Mom I’ll just go and help Heechul”

“Where are you going? It’s almost 9:30 in the evening.” Her mom asked.

“School mom.” Sohee replied.

“And what are you going to do there?”

“I’ll just go help Heechul to find something in the campus.”

“Who? Heechul?”

“Yes mom.”

“Okay, take care honey.”

“Thanks mom.” Sohee said as she walked out the door.

“It’s really unusual for my mom to let me go outside at night. When I said Heechul’s name mom agreed without any hesitation and that’s weird. Mmm my mom really likes Heechul eh? Oh well.” She said to herself as she walks.

Sohee reached the campus. She doesn’t know how to get in. she thinks its lock. She attempts to push the gate and it is open.

When she was about to enter the campus she saw an envelope hanging with her name on it. She opened it and read the note. It says:

“Follow this arrow.”

She looked for the arrows. She realize that she was stepping on it and she was wondering. She follows it and it leads her to the school rooftop.  She reached the rooftop and looked at the sky and saw the meteor shower. It was beautiful. She was amazed of what she saw, and then Heechul slowly came out with a cake and start singing Sohee a happy birthday.

“Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Sohee, Happy birthday to you.” he sang.

Sohee was really surprised and speechless at the same time.

“Blow the candles and make a wish.” Heechul whispered.

Sohee blow the candles, close her eyes and make a wish. When Heechul saw her eyes closed, he slowly moves his face closer and slowly his lips touch her lips lightly. And then they realized that it was a kiss. It was their first kiss. They both blushed and feel a little bit of awkwardness. Heechul spoke first to break the awkwardness.

“Happy Birthday Sohee.” He greeted.

“Thank you Heechul.” She replied.

As Sohee sit on the swing, Heechul bring out his other surprise. It’s chocolate and flowers. Sohee’s face really turned into red as she blushed.

“Ya! Kim Heechul this is too much.” She teased.

“But do you like it?” He asked.

“Yep, I really like it.” She said as she gives him a peck on his chick.

“Oaaaa! What was that for?”

“Let’s say it a gift to thank you for today.”

“Ha ha! Really? I have my last surprise for you.” Heechul took a box out from his bag and gave it to Sohee.

“What is this?” she asked.

“This is my present for you.” he answered.

Sohee opened the box slowly and to her surprise it was the mini Eiffel tower that she really likes. She was overwhelmed of what she has received.

“To be honest, I really don’t have any idea on what to give you but I accidentally saw you looking at it so I guess it would be nice if I bought it to you as a present. I hope you like it.” Heechul uttered.

“I really love it! Thank you so much. This is too much.” She replied.

“You’re welcome. I want you to be happy on your birthday.”

“This is really awesome. The meteor shower, the cake which is really delicious, the flowers and chocolates and the mini Eiffel tower. I really loved it. Thank you so much.” She said as she bowed 90 degrees.

“Well, I guess all of my hard work pay off. I’m glad you like it. ” He said.

“Seeing those beautiful smile is priceless.” He whispered to himself.

“And oh the cake I baked it.” He added.

“Really? It’s really good. You’re really awesome.” She chuckled.

They spend the rest of the night together. Heechul accompanied Sohee home. Heechul was really glad. He didn’t expect that Sohee will totally love it. Heechul’s hard work really paid off. That night was perfect. On the other hand, Sohee was really surprised of what happened. She didn’t expect that Heechul would do such things, things that make her day really special and unforgettable.

 

End of Chapter 6

 

 

*Here's an update! enjoy reading it.

 

Happy Birthday to our "Lady Hee Hee" Kim Heechul!

It is sad that on his birthday, he has to deactivate his twitter account for what had happened.

Those saesang fans really don't know how to act.

They don't know how it feels like being chased by a lot of people and it is dangerous when you're riding a car.

It can really turned into a serious accident.

But anyway It is Heechul's Birthday today and we should celebrate!

Happy Happy Birthday Heenim!

You shoul take care of yourself!

One more year and we will wait for your comeback!

KIM HEECHUL FIGHTING!!~ SARANGHAEYO! <3

For those who are Heechul bias there! LE CELEBRATE! ^^

Disclaimer: Picture/gifs aren't mine. Full credits to the rightful owner.

 

 

 

  

 

 

Have a nice day everyone! ^^