Shooting Star.★

Shooting Star

Sohee was staring at the window. She was looking at the stars when she accidentally saw a shooting star. She closed her eyes and makes a wish.

"Tonight I wish upon a star, that I could finally meet the right one for me. Someone who will accept me and love me for whom I am. Someone who will took care of me and never leaves me. Please give me a sign."

She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at the moon. Something caught her attention. She heard some noise. She got scared and as she was looking at the bushes she was shocked. A beautiful and lovely cat came out and was running so fast. And she wondered.

“Why does that animal suddenly came out? Mmm. Wait is this a sign? So it has something to do with cats? We’ll see.”

She smiled and feels excited about tomorrow. She went down the stairs to drink a hot glass of milk before going to bed. After drinking she decided to sleep since it’s the first day of school tomorrow.

The next day she woke up early. She took a bath and get dressed. Her mom prepared their breakfast. They eat together and thank God for the food. After eating Sohee immediately prepared. She doesn’t want to be late for school.

“I’ll be going mom, bye.” She walks through the door and opened it.

“Okay, take care sweetie.”

As Sohee was walking on the street, when a guy holding a cat fell in front of her. She got shocked and was speechless.

“omo, annyeong, sorry for creeping you out, I was trying to save this poor little cat here.”

“It’s okay.”

As the guy was looking at her he got blushed and was amazed by her beauty. She stared at him and started introducing himself.

“Wait, your uniform, is the same as mine. You must be going to In-Hun high school right? By the way I’m Kim Heechul Nice meeting you.”

“I’m Ahn Sohee, annyeong! Nice meeting you too. Yes, I’m going there too. ”

She was shocked as she saw Heechul holding a cat. She remembered the sign. As she was talking to him, she was kind of speechless and shy. And her heart beats faster for an unknown reason. She remembered that since it is the first day of school, she doesn’t want to be late. But she doesn’t know how to approach him.

“ahhmm, Heechul oppa, I better keep going. I don’t want to be late since it is the first day of school.”

“Oh, yes, would you mind if I come with you? I’m not yet familiar with the places here since we just have moved yesterday and honestly I don’t know where the school is.”

“okay,sure, gaja!”

They go to school together. Going back to the past Heechul and his family just got moved yesterday. Their house is just three houses away from Sohee’s.

 

End of Chapter 1