First day

Shooting Star

 

The two have arrived. They looked at the list and see if what room they are assigned in. After they have found out, they looked for their room while walking together. Sohee looked around and found her room.

“Oh, Heechul oppa here’s my room. I better go inside. Take Care.”

Heechul blushed and put a smile on his face.

“Okay, you too, take care. Catch you later.”

Sohee smiled back.

“So, this is her classroom, 14A huh.”

“Oh, wait but where’s mine?”  He looked around and saw a sign.

“It’s up stairs uh, wait! upstairs? Why it is too far from Sohee’s classroom wae? And we’re not even classmates that’s so unfair.”

While Heechul was complaining about it, the bell rang. He hurried up and looks for his room. While walking, he found his room and got inside.

“Here it is 14C.”

As he was entering the room almost all of the girls were amazed by his charm. They stared at him until he found a seat. He sat near the window at the last row. While he was sitting, he was thinking of what he’s going to eat at lunch and still wondering why his classroom is upstairs and far from Sohee’s since they are in the same year level. 

The students introduced themselves in front of the class and ends early since it was the first day of the class so there’s not much things to do.

Sohee prepared her lunch box. She was thinking of Heechul if he already eats and she wondered.

“I wonder if Heechul oppa have his lunch already.”

Since the first day the two have met, Heechul was so kind to Sohee.

“Maybe I have to check him out for a while because he was new here and he was very kind to me even though he’s a bit weird.”

Sohee looked for his room. She can’t text or message Heechul since they haven’t exchange numbers yet. She looked up stairs and saw Heechul standing behind the door and she slowly approached him.

When she was about to come closer a group of girls approached him and offered him their lunch box. When she saw it she turned her back and decided to go back to her room.

“Oh, I think Heechul oppa is fine then I better go back to my classroom.” She was a bit disappointed for some unknown reasons.

While she was walking, Heechul saw her. He followed her and tapped her back.

“Sohee ya! Annyeong! What brought you here?”

“Ah-umm..”

“Comm’n don’t be shy.” Heechul approached her happily.

“Mmm. Actually I was about to checked you out if you already have your lunch that’s all.”

“Mwo? Chincha?”

“Ne, oppa and I saw a group of girls offering you their lunch box so I guess you’re fine.”

“So that’s why you turned your back and walked away?”

“Huh, oh, that? It’s nothing.”

Sohee turned her head down and blushed a bit. She doesn’t know how to answer back.

“It’s okay, I saw you that’s why I hurried up and followed you.”

Because Heechul was shocked of what he heard and saw, he hugged Sohee. He wasn’t expecting that Sohee will be the one to look for him and approached him. Sohee was shocked and blushed.

“I’m sorry I’m just shocked, Thank you Sohee.” Heechul said and smile at her.

“You’re welcome oppa” she smiled back and feels relief.”

“Okay, let’s go home together.”

“Okay oppa, see you later.”

Sohee went back to her room and prepared herself for the next subject while Heechul ate his lunch first before preparing for his subject. So they go home together. Heechul accompanied her home and thank Sohee for today.

 

End of Chapter 2

 

*Sorry for the very late update. 

*Disclaimer: picture(s) are not mine. full credits to the owner.

Hope you like it. Enjoy reading. :)