Part Time.

Shooting Star

 

 

It was the third week of Heechul’s part time job. He’s been very busy these past few weeks. He’s really working hard. He wants to surprise Sohee for her birthday. He wants it to be perfect for her. He wants her to be happy.

Heechul looked at his watch. “Its 5 pm huh, I better go to the resto bar.”

He hurriedly go to her first part time job which is he’s going to sing and play the drums at the resto bar. He’s going to work there for 3 hours and after that He’s going to his second job which is he’s a DJ on a radio station. He’s going to work there from 8-11 pm.

“Man! 6 straight hours of work. It’s pretty tiring.” He complained. Kim Heechul it’s for Sohee. Do it for her. Kim Heechul FIGHTING!! He said to himself.

Finally the his work is done.

“It’s getting late I better go home and rest. School will start early.” He sighed.

He arrived home. He took a shower and then sat on his bed. As he was drying his hair with a towel he was looked at his phone. He was staring at his wallpaper. It’s him and Sohee. He wanted to see that smile again. It makes him happy.  

The next day he’s late for school. He forgot to set the alarm. He hurried up and went to his classroom.  

“Mr. Kim Heechul you’re late again.” His teacher exclaimed.

“Sorry sir.” He said while bowing.

Sohee accidentally saw what happened. Her teacher asked her to put the books on her table. It happened that it is in the second floor near Heechul’s classroom.

“Why is he late again? Is something happened?” she wondered.

He’s always late these past few days. Sohee always saw him passing by her classroom looking tired and sleepy. And now she’s worried about him.

Heechul saw Sohee passing by. She might saw what had happened so he decided to walk Sohee home so she can’t doubt about it besides it’s been a week since they’re not going home together.

It’s the last period of the class when the bell rang.

“Time to go.” Heechul said.

He went to Sohee’s classroom immediately. Luckily she’s still inside her classroom so he waited for her.

“Sohee, annyeong!” he greeted.

“Oh, annyeong!” she replied.

“Let’s go home together.” He offered.

“Yeah, sure.”

The two go home together. Sohee wants to ask Heechul if why is he always late but she’s too shy to ask. Heechul feels that there’s something bothering Sohee and it’s kind of awkward to ask.

“Let me carry it for you.” Heechul gets Sohee’s bag.

“Thank you.” she said while smiling.

They walked until they reached Sohee’s house.

“So here’s my house. Thank you for today.” Sohee said.

“You’re welcome.”

“I’ll go inside first?” she asked.

“Okay.”

“You take care oppa.”

“Ne, araso.” He said while waving at her.

Heechul looked at his watch and it’s already 5:05 pm and he’s late for his job. He decided to ride the bus to make it faster for him to get there. He arrived at exactly 5:20 pm. He got scolded by his boss.

“Kim Heechul you’re late.” His boss said with a serious tone.

“I’m sorry sir, something came up. I’ll make it up to you.” he replied while bowing.

“You better should.”

“Yes, sir.”

To make things up Heechul helped the others to clean the place. His boss saw Heechul’s hard work and feels satisfied for what he did for today.

 

End of Chapter 5

 

*Here's an update for you guys. Hope you like it. Enjoy reading! ^^