Cookies.

Shooting Star

It was the last period of the class when the bell rang.

“It’s time to go!” Sohee excitedly said.

But before she went home, she always goes to the mini garden beside the school to water the plants.

As she was about to go home she remembered about the cookies the she baked for Heechul to thank him for what he did the other day.

She looked for his locker and found Heechul was there. She thought the he already leave. She was shy to give it to him since it’s her first time to give something to a guy.

“He’s there what should I do?” she said nervously. Wait why am I too shy? What am I worried about? Oh! Ahn Sohee just give it to him!

She walked slowly towards him. Heechul close his locker and saw Sohee staring at him.

“Ya! Don’t move.” He said seriously while moving closer to her. Their faces are inches away. Heechul slowly touch her hair and remove the leaf on his head.

Sohee couldn’t move. She was speechless. She was really shocked and she doesn’t know what to do. Heechul was shaking him.

“Hey, Sohee are you alright?” he approached worriedly. What happened to her? Did I do something wrong? I’m too nervous to do that but I like it anyway.

“aah- yes yes I’m okay.” She replied. What happened? Our faces, it’s really near. My heart it feels like its going to jump. What is this feeling?

Are you sure? Sorry to freak you out. I just saw a leaf in your hair so I removed it.He explained.

“No it’s okay.”

“Okay then I’ll go first. See you tomorrow! Take care.” He gets his bag and starts walking.

“Wait!” Sohee stopped him.

He turned around and handed the cookies to him.

“It’s a small gift from me. I didn’t thank you properly so I baked those cookies for you. I hope you like it.” She chuckled.

As surprised Heechul pulled her and give her a hug.

“Thank you!” he whispered.

After that Heechul hurriedly go. Sohee feels happy and shocked at the same time. But there is something bothering her. They usually go home together after class and eat something if they want to but not now they didn’t go home together. She noticed that Heechul is always in a hurry. She wanted to know but she doesn’t want to be a nuisance to him.

“I guess I better go.” She sighed.

 

End of Chaper 4

 

 

*Sorry for the very late update. I hope you continue reading it. Thank you and Have a nice day. :)