2

Beauty and the Beast (-ish)

 “Yoongi-hyung!”

 Nervous sweats rolled continuously on his temples as the only respond to his cry was the sound of a crow flapping its wings away from the castle before him.

 It’d been an hour and his brother still hadn’t come back.

 The snicker behind made him turn his head.

 “He won’t make it out alive.” Said a haughty and ignorant voice.

 His eyes widened in anger and fear, his hands clutched tightly there’d be nails’ imprint on his palms. He bit his lip as he flung his body towards the owner of the voice, attempting to do anything that would make him pay for making his brother go into that damn bloody Hell on Earth.

 “This is your entire fault you damn-” But a pair of arms stopped him before he could even lay a finger on the person’s hair.

 “It’s enough Jungkook.” The person growled. “Hitting him is not going to solve anything.”

 “It’s because of him and his ing dare that hyung went in there Jin!” He growled back and began to struggle. “Who knows what kind of ing monster exists in there? You heard what people said about that place!” 

 When the other didn’t give him any reply and just looked away, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion and anxiety, he successfully got out of the elder’s hold.

 “I’m going in.” He said finally. “He went in for me after all; I can’t let him incur all this.”

 “Ha!” Came that ignorant voice again. “Good luck. You’ll end up being eaten along with your beloved brother. But how great is that huh? Being dead with your only family.” He laughed out loud in glee. “The monster will be so thanking me for giving it-”

 He hardly finished his sentence when a punch flew towards his face, sending him flat on the ground.

 “Shut up you ing ignorant brat! Your father being the mayor does not mean you can do whatever you ing want!”

 “Jimin stop it.” Seokjin sighed and placed a hand on the younger’s shoulder, holding him back.

 “And you Jungkook,” Jimin, too, sighed, after somehow calming down. “…you going in will make Yoongi’s action come to naught.”

 He looked deep into Jungkook’s eyes as a silent reminder.

 He went in your stead; he went in for you. Stop being stubborn.

 The youngest bit his lip again as he looked away.

 It was that bastard’s fault, so why am I- 

 He closed his eyes and gave out a defeated sigh. He then turned back to look down at the guy half-lying on the ground.

 “If anything happens to him,” He clenched his teeth. “You’ll ing die.”

 At that, he fixed the wrinkles on his white shirt and walked away from the castle with Seokjin and Jimin trailing closely behind.

 “I’ll tell my father about this you ing son of a-”

 Jin half-turned his head around and glared, shutting the boy holding his swelling cheek on the ground.

 “Tsk.” He turned his head back and continued walking. “Pathetic.”

 Ahead of Jin, Jimin silently took Jungkook’s wrist in his hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze when he felt it tensed.

 “We’ll come back if he doesn’t return tomorrow.”

***

 

 

 Ugh…

 I feel like .

 His head felt like , like something was weighing down on it.

 Maybe that was why his eyes wouldn't open… How long had he been out?

 What was that… The lumbering feeling was losing.

 Yes… Keep doing that…

 It was such an embarrassing thing to think but he’d have moaned in pleasure if he'd been able to vibrate his uvula.

 I wonder have I ever been so at ease...

 The corner of Yoongi’s lips curled up slightly, and anyone would miss it if they didn’t look closely enough. He leant into the sensation and his hand unconsciously rose to whatever was curling in his hair, it gently, and felt a sudden heat when he touched it.

 The heat was strong enough to pull Yoongi out of his slumber as his eyes flung open at the surprise impact. He instinctively withdrew his hand and before his vision appeared an unfamiliar ceiling. It was subtle patterned, colorful but aristocratic, giving an antique and expensive feeling to it.

 And it was so high. Yoongi dazed for a moment in astonishment as he took in the breathtaking sight in front of him.

 Was he in a castle or someth-

 Realization eventually hit as a small gasp escaped from his lips.

 Twisting his neck unattractively in haze to his left, his eyes instantly met with dark and aggressive vermeil red ones. It certainly did not fail to freak the out of him when he stumbled back in panic, pinning his back as close as possible to the head of the seemingly king-sized bed as if he could get away further if he tried harder.

 The red orbs remained calm and emotionless as they bored into him.

 Only now did Yoongi realize the reason behind the pleasant feeling he was receiving and he couldn’t bring himself to admit it but, he blushed.

 His gaze remained on the hand of the red orbs’ owner which was setting casually on his chin when he heard a light chuckle. Well, he thought he did, because when he looked back at the other’s face (he wondered why the hell he dared to do that) it stayed exactly the way it did before he tore his gaze away. And since he had the gut to take in the other’s features, he came to a realization that he was…

 He was absolutely beautiful.

 And Yoongi found himself blushing, again.

 That was too much blushing for one day.

 He almost sighed before he remembered people’s narrations about the cursed castle.

 About the castle’s beast.

 About how men was killed.

 About how men was eatened.

 Because they had invaded the beast’s territory.

 Because they was dared enough to steal the beast’s property.

 And look at his position now. He was obviously being one of them and the beautiful man beside him was unquestionably the beast people were talking about because come on, his eyes were freaking red and they looked as if staring right straight into your soul. And the man himself looked like he freaking owned the place.

 His racing heart literally stopped for a split second when he heard what seemed like the sound of chair shifting and the rumored beast stood up.

 He eventually supposed this was the last moment he was taking his breath in this world’s atmosphere when the beast’s breathtaking façade got closer to his own rather plain one.

 Sweats started rolling on his forehead.

 

 So hot.