How We Met...Part 2

Trust Me, My Love

After school...

-Donghae POV-

''Eunhyuk-ah, let's go home togather''

''Ok! But we must go to a store, I wanna buy some drinks''

''Alright, but I dont want to tre-''

''But I don't have any money~ Please hyung~Please~Please~Please~Please!!!!'' Eunhyuk hugs my shoulder and makes a little voice.

''Ok! But stop doing that~Its embrassing''

''Yeay! Hae is gonna treat me!! Let's go to that store! Kajja~''

At the store...

''Hyukkkie, here's the money~ Go buy something for me too. And please be faster. I'll just stay at outside.''

''Arasseo, hyung!'' Eunhyuk runs into the store.

 

-Your POV-

I cycles home with Hyoyeon unnie.

''Minnie-ah, I want to go to the market. I wanna buy some ice creams!''

''Ah~Ok! Let's go st the store we always go''

At the store...

We parked our bicycle at the wall and walks to the store. I saw a guy was playing his phone. Wait a minute...

''Hyoyeon unnie, it is that guy.......'' I pointed my fingers to the guy.

''That guy? His name is Donghae, Lee Donghae~The most popular and clever student in our school. He is your prince charming?! Jinjja?''

''Eomeo.....top student...'' Hyoyeon suddenly push me to him and runs into the store.

''Aish! This naughty kiddo!''

Donghae is laying his phone and suddenly he moves his face from the phone to me and says-

''Are you the girl that make me been punished to clean the toilet for a week?''

''Y-y-yes but its your fault too! I'm rushing to class because I'm late!'' I shouted at him.

''Ah~ I'm sorry. It's my fault. I shouldn't been calling you ahjumma too...Let us be good friends'' He lend his hand to me and smiles.

''Wah! He's so cool and cute... He didn't scolded me and relax eventhough I shouted at him'' My heart whisperes. I blushed so much and hold and shake his hands.

''Ermm...his hand is so soft and warm not like my hand so hard like a rock~'' My heart whispered again. I didn't say anything.

''Ok! Here's my number~ Message or call me! Hope we can be bestfriends'' He gave me a paper and smiles.

''Alright~Oh, I need to find my friend in the store and go home. Bye~''

''Ok! Bye!!!'' he waves his hand to me. I runs into the store and search for Hyoyeon.

 

-Donghae POV-

''Eunhyuk-ah~ I think I just falling in love!'' 

''Jinjja?! Who's that lucky girl?'' Eunhyuk opens his juice and drink it.

''Her name is JiMin. I dont know which class is she from...''

''JiMin? Hyoyeon's bestfriend? She's from class 2-BA''

''Oh~ I shall visit the class then. Haha. I gave her my phone number too. I hope she will text me''

''Good Luck, hyung! Oh, we already reach my home. Bye, see you next morning!!'' Eunhyuk waves his hand to me and go into his house.

''Bye~'' I walked alone to home...

 

At the night....

-Your POV-

''Ah~ Shall I text him or not? Text? No? Text? No? Ah~ Im going crazy! Fine, I'm going to text him!''

I typed on the phone...

Annyeonghaesyo, Donghae oppa! Are you sleeping?

''Done! That's all~SEND! Now diary~''

Dear diary, I already know the mystery guy name..

His name is Lee Donghae~ Cute name! I though he was a bad boy that wants to bully me~

But not, he's a kind boy and a popular and clever student. 

He's so cool. Will something interesting will be happen between us in the future?

Ah! What I'm talking about! Nonsense @~@

I suddenly sleep while writing diary because too tired....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 T^T I typed this 3 times~ First and second time dissapears ._. Oh~ About how JiMin knows that Hae is from 2-AB. He saw on Donghae's book when she hit him. All Hae's book falls down. JiMin only saw the class name not his name. By the way~ I'm in good mood now xD I  dream I came to Donghae's house and record a video with him and send it to Insta~ Bwahaha xD