An Enemy?

Trust Me, My Love

In the university class...

-Your POV-

''Ah~~~ So boring. Pffttt, where's professor?''

Professor suddenly comes from the door he's with a girl. The girl that called me ?

''Students! Today we have a new student. Her name...''

''Professor~'' 

''Oh~ Introduce yourself''

''Hye, my name is Jessica Jung. My father is from Jung Group, top 10 most rich people in the world~ I was born in USA and don't ever talk to me, low classes~''

Then, she sits at a place alone.

''Today, we're going to make a project togather, 5 people in a group. You must record a song togather.''

Donghae, Me, Hyoyeon n Eunhyuk we're in one group. We're finding one more people.

''Teacher, can I do it alone, I can't stand with low classes people.'' Jessica talks to the professor.

''But you must, you can join JiMin group, over there.''

''Ah~ Whatever~ I can't waste my beautiful voice~'' Jessica comes to us.

''So, what's going on? Wait, aren't you the girl that spilt cappucino at my dress?! Ah~ es~''

''Yah! Don't call her , selfish girl!''

''Ah~ Whatever~''

And we discuss togather about the project and Jessica doesn't even care about it. Ah~ She's so selfish!

After class....

''Yah! Girl, I want to talk to you!'' Jessica calls me.

I go to her. ''What?''

''You're that cute boy girlfriend right?'' She points to Donghae.

''Yes, why the hell you wanna care?''

''Leave him, don't come to him!''

''What?! Who do you think you're?! God? Go away!''

''Ya! I can do anything with my money! I will make you regret with what you have done!'' She runs away from me.

''Eish~ No one can break us except deadth!''

Class back... -_____-

 ''We're going to play instruments, let's go to the music store and take some instruments to play.'' 

Donghae and I want to take the keyboard and violin. Donghae can plays piano and I can play violin.

While searching for instruments. Jessica, thats was using the ladder fall down and Donghae catched her.

''Oppa......'' I just run away from the store. It really hurts. She accidently or she just do that to make Hae catch her?

In class....

I sit alone in the class because other students are taking the instruments. Suddenly, Donghae comes in the class and comes to me.

I hide my face with my hand. I dont want to see him.

''JiMin-ssi~~~Waeyo??''

I just cried and dont know why.

''Why you're crying? Is it okay?''

''Nothing....'' Donghae pulls my hands off from my face and holds my face.

He put his forehead at my forehead. ''Trust me, my love, JiMin~ Don't be afraid. Nothing gonna happen. I just love you. Youre the one I love forever and only deadth can seperate us. Dont cry, baby'' Donghae kissed me sweetly for a few seconds. 

''Alright, oppa'' I smiles to him. 

''Ah~ So cute, my baby smiling~~~'' I blushing eventhough his my boyfriend.

The next day...

-? POV- (Mystery? :3)

''Ah~ Finally, I reached here~ Such a good university'' I walked to the gallery.

''Eung? University Art Class students 2013? Better looks some of the students, they probably will be my friends when I enter the class..''

While I was seeing the album. I saw a girl that I really know well. ''JiMin-ssi? She's in this university? Maybe, something will happen again?'' I wondered.

I close the album and goes to the office. ''This will probably be interesting.''