You've Fallen For Me

Trust Me, My Love

-Your POV-

I woke up in the morning. 1 hour before class starts.

''Ah~ I didn't eat anything yesterday~Hwarghhh~~''

''So hungry~'' I walked out my room.

''Omma!! Make me some breakfast...'' The house was so quiet. No one in the living room. I go to the kitchen.

''Omma? Omma~? Where are you?'' I saw a note at the fridge. 

''JiMin-ah~ Omma and Appa needs to go hometown.
Sorry because we didn't tell you earlier. Your grandmom is really sick now.
There's some food for breakfast and school on the table.
We're sorry because didn't go with you. Study is important and the final exam is coming.
There's a few money at the living room table for you. We'll back about 5 days later.Annyeong!
Love, Omma n Appa

''Hwaaaa~~~I'm alone for 5 days?! Seriously'' I feel want to cry...

At the school...

''Ya! JiMin-ah! Why are you sad?'' Hyoyeon asked me.

''My mom and dad go tohometown. And I'm alone at home for 5 days~.....''

''Jinjja? 5 days? So pity~ I'll coming to your house tonight. Ok?''

''Really? You're so kind, unnie~ Your mom wouldn't scold you?''

''No~ If I comeback home before 11pm.''

''Oh~Ok~Ok~''

''Eh~ The school bell has rings, class has start. Let's go~''

In the class...

Mrs Shin, our P.E teacher didn't come. We just stay in class and do nothing.

''Eh~ I just remembered that yeaterday I text him....What did he reply?''

I opens my phone. Eh! 5 unread messages for Donghae oppa?''

First message-

Annyeong, JiMin noona!I'm watching tv now. How about you?
​ 

Second message-

JiMin noona!!! Where are you?

Third message-

Noona! Are you dead? Why you didnt reply me?

Fourth Message-

You hate me, noona? Forgive me!!! Please reply!

Fifth message-

Noona! Are you mad at me? I'll give you a gift tomorrow as forgiveness.

''Gift? == I think I shouldn't have sleep too early yesterday. Poor him.''

During recess....

-Donghae POV-

''JiMin noona still mad at me, I think? Ah~ Eoteohkke??'' I'm so nervous. Is she mad?

I sit on a chair with my friends and eat togather. I see JiMin n her friends sitting near us but she didn't see me or she ignored me?

I wrote a note wrote ''Let's meet at the school's garden 5 minutes later''

And I gave it to her.

At the school's garden...

''Ermmm.....Noona!'' I try to start the conservation.

''Nae, oppa. Waeyo?''

''I have a gift for you. I'm sorry if you still mad at me.''

''Eih~ No, I didn't.''

''But why you didnt reply my message?''

''I sleep while writing diaryyesterday because too tired. Sorry for not replying.''

''Ah~But just take this gift.'' I put the present box infront on the table.

''''Ah~ Ok~ You're so kind. Gomawoyo, oppa'' She takes my gift.

''Open it.'' She opens the the present box.

''Woah! A snow globe~ Oh~ There's something been wroten in it....Emm....I LOVE YOU?''

''Eih~ I didnt know there's I LOVE YOU wroten there.'' I explain at her eventhough I actually buy that because it was wroten I LOVE YOU.

''Aigoo~ Donghae-ssi dont follow your feelings!!!'' I whispered softly.

''Eung? What you're saying?''

''Errr...nothing~''

''Anyway, thanks for the gift. I'll give you gift tomorrow.''

''Okay. Bye, the school bell has rings. I need to go to class.''

At the night....

-Your POV-

''Is he really dont know that it was wroten 'I LOVE YOU'? I blushed so much at that time~''

There's some weird sounds at the outside.

''Ah~ It must be Hyoyeon!'' I go to the window to see who is it first.

''Eih! Why there's 3 figures at the there? '' My heart whispers. I had a bad feelings. I

There's three mystery man covered with mask trying to open the door. I feel very scared.

I go to my room and call Donghae. I just call anyone because to nervous.

''Annyeong, oppa~~~'' I talked nervously.

''Waeyo, JiMin-ssi.''

''There's some burglar at outside my house trying to open my door's house~ Eotteohke?!'' 

''Jinjja?! I'll go to your house. Where's your house?''

''At the Love Blosson street the 3rd house on the left row.''

''Ok! I'll go there as fast as I can.''

A few minutes later..

I heard beat sound at the outside. I feel so scared and I call the police to my house.

About 5 minutes later I heard police siren sounds. I feels so thanked. The burglar was been caught.

Donghae we're been beat and I treat him.

''Oppa~ You put yourself in dangerous because of me? Why you go alone? What if you die? It is so dangerous, oppa!!''

''Its okay, I just do it for you it is because...''

''Because of what oppa?...''

''Because I-L-Lov-e-e Y-ou-u'' Donghae faint on my legs.

''Oppa!!' I'm so schocked because he said he love me and he faint on my legs.

Suddenly, Hyoyeon unnie comes from the door. 

''What happen? Why Donghae is here?'' I told her all everything that just happen..

''Jinjja?! Wow! He's so brave~ I'm so jealous of you''

''Aish! Naughty girl!''

''So, you love him too?''

''Emmmm.....maybe yes...''

''Dont hide your feelings unnie, just let it out''

''Ok! Ok~ I actually love him but I didnt know that he love me too''

Suddenly, Donghae woke up from my legs.

''I love you since the day we met. We were meant to be togather.'' Donghae suddenly hugs me and kiss me. Hyoyeon runs to the kitchen.

And since that day we be a love couple from high school to university until we work. But there's hard times that we must through togather.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made two chapter in a day T^T /feels/ The school part has ends next, the university life. Starting the jealous thing, bla3, misunderstanding~ bla3~ I will make it like a drama /lol/ /sings Marry U/ If your bias is not Hae just imagine Hae is your bias :P More chapter coming!! Hope many people will be reading this xD