How We Met...Part 1

Trust Me, My Love

-Your POV-

''Aigoo~ Why I always woke up late. I will be punish by Mrs Kim again.'' I complains at myself.

I was rushing to class and suddenly, I hit a guy..

''Ya! Use your eyes, watch where you're going!'' the guy scolded to JiMin.

''Mianhaeyo, I was rushing to class, I'm late'' I bows at him.

''But its your fault too, can you see that I'm rishing''  I whispered softly.

''Ya! You think I'm deaf?! I can hear what you're saying, ahjumma'' the guy said angrly.

''Mwo?! Ahjumma?! Yah!! I'm not that old you crazy people!!'' I screamed to him.

''Really?! But you look very old! You look older than my mother'' the guy shows her tongue.

''Aish! Yahh!!!!!!!....'' I try to hit him but he catched my hand before I could hit him.

 

Everyone at there saw us fighting. Suddenly, the teacher comes and stop us. We were been punished to clean the toilet for a week.

 

''Huuuuh~ /sigh/ Why did I involved with this?'' I complain while washing the female students toilet alone/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Donghae's POV-

''Hmmm.....Who's that girl? I've never saw her before? New student?'' 

''Ahhh~~~ Who cares, this is all her fault, if she use her eyes, I would never beend doing this!''

''But....its my fault to right? Ahhh!!!!! Mollayo!!''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later.....

-Your POV-

''Hmmm......where's the guy that hit me a few days ago? What his name? He looks a bit cute....Eih!! What I'm thinking about? Ah! Just dont think about him''

''Yah!!!! Minnie~'' Hyoyeon suddenly comes from my back.

''Hyoyeon-ssi!!! I really miss you. Thank god, you already back from the holiday at Canada.''

''Haha! I miss you too, my cute dumpling. Minnie, is there anything intresting happen when I'm not here?'' she pinched my cheeks.

''Errrr.......ermmm.....''

''Waeyo? Is there something happen to you?''

''I hit a guy a few days ago and we fight each other but I don't know who's him''

''Jinjja? Whoa~ Maybe, he'll be your prince charming in the future? Wahaha!!''

''Yah!!! No way I'm going to love him since what has happen~''

''Ok, ok~ I'll try to find out who are him~ Any clues you got?''

''Ermm....he's cute.....Ah!!! No!''

''Cute?! You like him. I had thought that.''

''Ah! I remember something!  He was from class 2-AB''

''2-AB!! That's was an elite class.....I know some of the boys~ Donghae, Minhyuk, Siwan, Minjung and....Eunhyuk oppa...''

''Hmmmm.....I really want to know who he is....'' 

''Ya~Ya~Ya~Minnie just falling in love~ Hoho!''

''No, I'm not!!! Naughty girl!!!!'' 

''Ok, I dont want to tease you anymore.Hehe''

''Good girl, Hyoyeon eonnie. Yah!!! The bell has ring~ Let's go to class now''

''Ok! Kajja~Let's go! :3''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it ok ._. The story becoming longer~ I got so many idea suddenly T^T So if my english is bad~ See you in next chapter! Enjoy^^