Who you ?

Plenty of fish in the sea

It was a beautiful afternoon in Seoul. The sky was clear crystal blue without a single hint of cloud. Small breezes flew by, twirling around SoHee's whiskers. She planted her face square onto the glass sliding doors leading out to the patio.

" Yep, too cold to go out side."- So Hee thought.

"But those birds seem nice enough for the troubles of getting out though..."

"Nahhh still too cold to go out."- SoHee lifted her face off the glass, her cheeks taking it's time to go back to there regular round shape. She felt a bit hazy since the glasses was cold and before she knew it, a loud sneeze escaped, making her back down a few steps, resulting her to falll off the table stand she was on.

- What's with all that racket ?-JiYong stepped out of his office and into the living room. Looking upon SoHee tangled in a buck of window drapes, he sighed.

- Seriously, cat ! You can't manage yourself even for a little while, can you ?

As the proud feline she is, SoHee was offended. Not wanting any help from the "Stupid food bringer" as she calls him, SoHee elegantly sat up, took a few steps... and fell on her face, causing JiYong to smile. He decided, though, wether the cat likes it or not, he was going to help her out.

- Sheesh you're troublesome.

- Mrowww.

- ......and done.Yeah, you're a pain in the behinds, but you could possibly be the only female I could bear.

SoHee gave a 'WTF' expression and took a step back as JiYong placed her on the couch. JiYong laughed.He always enjoyed her very rare suddon-change-of-facial-expression.Resting his head on the seat, he petted her gently on the head.

"Well, I might as well give this servant the pleasure of enjoying my warmth. He has served well as a waiter of mine for the past few weeks and I shall reward him" As thought, SoHee curled up against JiYong's face.

You see, they shared a love-hate relationship. They couldn't stand each others guts but enjoyed the opposite's company.

- Yah SoHee ah, you're colder than you usually are. Are you sick ?

-*Shakes head*

However, JiYong took SoHee's temperature anyway. The result didn't look good to JiYong. SoHee was two degrees colder than a normal cat's temperature- 39 degrees. Isn't that .....

 

 

 

Human temperature?

 

He didn't take much notice of it. He only wondered if it had anything to do with the hair loss.

-You caught a cold you stupid cat ! - Despite his yell, he took off his black and red oversized shirt and buttoned it around SoHee. Oh she won't admit it, but a bit of her kitty senses went crazy seeing JiYong shirtless. With all this cloth around her, she couldn't make a run for it like she usually does when JiYong changes (unlike YooBin who thinks of it as nothing when Seunghyun changes. I guess cats are more civil :*)

JiYong may look nonchalanted to SoHee's fradgile, easy-to-get-sick nature, but he really is worried.

-Haven't you cost me enough money on that kitty tree already ? *wraps SoHee in a fleece blanket*

-Now I have to go through the hassle of walking all the way down the block to get your meds.*wraps SoHee in a scarf*

-Uhhh but the salesgirl there won't leave me alone ! *wraps SoHee in a table napkin*

- MREOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW

- WHA-- Hey you look funny in that. - Taking a moment to look at SoHee covered in sheets and starring bullets and arrows at him, he finally understood the fun in dress up games. In one word, SoHee looked riddiculous. And beeing the meanie he is, JiYong decided to leave SoHee to get out of this mess alone.

He shouldn't have done that.

-------------------------------------------

-SoHee, here kitty, I got your medicines you silly cat !-JiYong half yelled as he opened and closed the door behind him. He didn't spot her on the couch, only the blanket and napkin were there. Nearby, a dictionary was open and scratched up by claws. Sigh.....

-SOHEEEE !!!!!!!!!!

-What ?- Out walked SoHee but.... human

 

 

 

JiYong dropped the plastic bag he was holding, the glass bottle inside hit the ground and broke.

 

 

 

-S-So-SoHee ? No you can't be my SoHee, my cat. SoHee's a CAT.-JiYong tripped over himself.

-Ofcourse I'm SoHee. Who do you think I am ? A dog ?

There she was, SoHee had transformed. She was a beautiful goddess with long flowing black hair. Although, some of her characteristics hasn't changed, her cole black eyes, flawless white complection and her fluffy, white ears were still there. That and the baggy black and red shirt she was in was convincing, or decieving him that this is really his cat, SoHee.

The shirt fell off her shoulder a bit.

"That's it ! If she really was SoHee she'd run when I..."

Without a single thought more, he lifted his T-Shirt over his head and threw it on the ground. SoHee went crimson red and ran right into his bedroom. Taking it as a fleeig cue, JiYong lept back outside, slammed the door and rang up SeungHyun. He was so shaken he dropped his phone a few times.

-What ?

-Oh hi hyung ? Beautiful night isn't it ?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Gosh I'm horrid aren't I.
I was so caught up with the SoHee incident that I couldn't bring myself to write. After A while I realized that this was her life and the decision of her being a WG was never mine to make *though I wish it was*. And to make matters worse, SoHee isn't saying she'll join YG *wails*. Haha kidding. Let's all hope the best for our dear Mandu, she will make an amazing actress won't she *grin the daylights out of mehh* !!

An update starring HeeDragon. Special thanks to yubunnies, I'm pretty sure without the plot she gave me on this chapie I would have cut HD out or worse, cancelled on the story. Thanks a lot.

Hope you guys enjoy my not that great writting though *shows tongue*

Fluffy and love,
M.I.A