The Little Lady's Wind Charm

Plenty of fish in the sea

"Seung Hyun ah" !- shouted a women into the news cammera. "Marry me !!!! I'm pregnant !!!!"
Choi Seung Hyun violently choked out his coffe and nearly suffocated. These saseang fans are too much...

After another, yet again, boring day spent on his leather couch, Seung Hyun decided to get his numb up and go for a drive through town. He rang up his friend Ji Yong to accompany him.

"Ji, bus--"
"HYUNG DARA LEFTTTTTTT !!" Cried JiYong in pain." I thought she'd never leave me~ Boy was I wrong. Guess who she snuck up with. MINHO HYUNG !!!!! MIN-HO !!....." And he ranted on as Seung Hyun wet out the door, into the elevator and down 50 floors. When he opened the front gates of his lavish work building, JiYong was already there with his Audi A7 ready to go. Seung Hyun smirks and snap off his phone. His friend knows him so well...

They drove all over Seoulto kill time. They went EVERYWHERE. And that includes the dumpster too. It was such a boring day !

And then as they drove along the secluded part of town, Seung Hyun spotted a small, beaten down pet shop.
"Weird." Whispered Seung Hyun. Then he jerked forward and nearly hit his head against the car ceiling as the car stopped."Damn Ji !"
"Dont' blame me blame this piece of metal. But I think she agrees with me about Dara being two faced..." And he restarted the engine. After moving for about 2 inches there was this thunderous bursting noise."Hyung was that you ?" JiYong covered his (cute little) nose.
" 'Course not ! Do I look like a gas tank ?" Turns out the tires all popped.

Since they had to, the two guys got off and pushed the huge car. Don't get me wrong they're real strong but those tires where somewhat glued to the dusty asphalt. To make matters worse, it started pouring dogs and cats.

After an hour of grunting and wheezing their eyes out, they decided to seek refuge in the shabby pet store which is strangely th ONLY building present.

"My girl left, my car is being a bull and I'm not in air con territory.... But it can't get worse right ?." JiYong whinned as he pushed the creaky door open. A tree fell, nearly crushing JiYong"Ok fine it can...."-he said shakily.  Everthing was against them, pushing them in there.

Seung Hyun, on the other hand, couldn't care less. He was intrigued by every little critter there : cockroaches, chameleons and even street mice. Then, a little lady appeared."Xin chào" she greeted in Vietnamese and continued in broken Korean "welcome to 'The Wind Chime'". As if on cue, a blue glass wind chime signals it's appearance. "It's nice in here. All animals. See dog ? She blind one eye !" She said as she held up a crippled puppy which made JiYong jump a little. SeungHyun went up and petted the pup anyway. Despite it's poor eye it has beautiful luxurious fur. " You come in you buy one thing ! You need it I know"-The little lady smiled lightly, making both the boys shiver."What ? I have to buy one of these ur.... CREATERS ??" hissed JiYong."Never."

The little lady's smile disappeared instantly and hear me when I say this, it was scary. " My daughters are beautiful. You have to buy"- Her dry voice rang.

"Yes, I buy" Ji Yong and Seung Hyun gulped.

JiYong and Seung Hyun reluctantly scan through the shop. At a point JiYong saw a beautiful Siberian looking at him straight in the eyes.
"What ?"
"Meow."

"I said what?"
"Meow meow mya ?"

"What the-- You mock me ?"
"Mya meow-- My mye Meow ?"
"THAT'S IT ! YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF AND DARA HATE CATS SO YOU'RE MINE !" And just like that he grabbed the kitten and walked straight towards the register.

The little lady grabbed JiYong by the collar and growled :"Gentle."

He froze.

After paying JiYong could only afford to sit down and stay still like a good boy on the small stool. He's terrified.

Seung Hyun snickered. Suddenly the little ladyturned 180 degrees in about 1/12 of a second. I spooked the hell out of Seung Hyun. As quick as she turned, she grabbed Seung Hyun's wrist and guided him to way back of the store.

He panicked.

Here, a small fish bowl sat on a goden pillar. A small little gold fish swam right up to the little lady and..... CHEERED ??

"She my most precious daughter. She shy and loyal. Sweet."

Some how electricity coursed through Seung Hyun. It felt like he was pulled to this tiny gold fish. This tiny golden scaled fish, ordinary and plain, and why does she effect him so much ? The little lady grabbed and bit the tip of his finger.

"AHHHH What are you DOING". He felt the cold water, he felt his single drop of blood blend with it, he saw the little fish being scared, he heard the little lady's little murmurs of "Do it, do it."

The Gold fish reluctantly swam up and swallowed the little drop of warm, velvet blood.

"She's your's."

It stopped raining. The Audi's engine jumped to a roaring start.