White and Gold

Plenty of fish in the sea

Seung Hyun laid on the table staring at the small fish bowl.

Into the castle, through the plants, between rocks and over again.

Typical gold fish, that is.

He couldn't figure out why all the fuss was about in the pet shop.What was so special about the pets anyway ? He wasn't thinking about staying to find out either since the little lady freaked him and JiYong out so much that they sped off at about 100 mph into town.

He leaned and placed his elbows on the oak table.

- I guess I have to name you ?

-*gulp gulp*

He stood up and accidentally knocked over a box of Scrable over on the shelf above his head, the words fell and coincidentally spelled "YooBin".  He wasn't going to even make an ounce of effort to name the tiny burden of his so that's how she got her name.

YooBin.

As Seung Hyun was picking the letters out of the water, YooBin swam up and rubbed her head affectionately against his finger tips. He looked at her and sighed.

"You're weird."

YooBin ignored and kept on wriggling close to his palm.

Seung Hyun fished out the last piece of Scrable and put on his sweater. He was going to head down to the supermarket to get some stuff.

His concience : Fish food ?

Him : I don't care for the fish.

After turning for about 2 dozen times, he groaned "Where the hell ar my car keys."

*Thump*

There was  a foreign noise.

*Thump*

Seung Hyun looks around.

*Thump thump thump*.

YooBin was banging her head against the glass bowl in the direction of the silver keys.

"YooBin ah ?" She stopped and looked at SeungHyun with her large hazel brown eyes.

He briskly walked over "You hurt ?"

He spotted a few small scales at the bottom of the bowl and heaved another heavy sigh.

"You silly fish I was just looking a key chain you didn't have to hurt yourself."

*Bubble Bubble*

As YooBin blew bubbles, a few other tiny scales fell.

"YooBin are you sick ?" Seung Hyun knealed infront the bowl.

*Scale falls off*

"Hahhhhhhh, I'll take you to the vet, don't know they'll treat fishes our not but..... hahhhhh the vet..." Seung Hyun sighed and held the fish bowl gently."Now where's the door ?"

Realizing what he said Seung Hyun shouted.

"Ahhhhh YooBin I didn't mean it like tha--"

*Thump*.

 

 

 

Things on JiYong's side :

"Food's in the bowl, water's in the bucket and don't even dream about going on he carpet. There's a whole stack of newspaper there-- Where are you ??"- JiYong spoke for a while and realized SoHee- his cat- has disappeared.

He named the fluffy Siberean SoHee after an instant Mandu brand since her cheeks just remind him of large steamy mandus.

After looking for awhile, he found the cat cooly lounging on the couch pawing the chanels like she owns the place.

JiYong was impressed about things like this since the day he got SoHee. She was such an odd cat.

"Uhh..... Stupid cat." JiYong gave up trying to teach this and that to SoHee after the 5th time and went to his crystal glass table for breakfast.

He held the newspaper up.

He heard the TV beep off.

He put the newspaper down.

SoHee was already sitting on his lap like a well behaved little kitty, starring at his cereal.

Everytime SoHee decided she was going to take a piece of cereal, JiYong slapped her paw lightly and she would pull it back.

He found it amusing.

He went on with the reach-slap-pull back routine while readig the newspaper.

After a while though, he realised he was just hitting his own thigh..... JiYong looked up and found the cat sitting on the table lapping at his cofee and eating his cereal like no one's bussiness.

"Yahhhhhhhhhh !" JiYong said, cuffing her neck and making her fur ride up, enlarging her mandus."Why are you so troublesome !!!!!"

"Meow.*Wriggle* Meew Meow. *Wriggle*" SoHee pawed and turn to get out of his grasp. And that's when he realized it, So Hee has black eyes.

He's never seen cats with black eyes before. It's strange.

And then he freaked out.

So Hee's fur was falling off a lot too.

"Kid are you OK ?" He let go with own hand and rubbed the back of her neck. SoHee just looked at him with a dull face. JiYong thought she was accusing him and felt so guilty.

"I'll take you to the vet sweety. Wait a bit." And he ran to get his jacket.

SoHee blinked, sat up and revealed the donut she was hiding under her.

So that's what with the dull face

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm done guys. Wow long chap. I felt guilty to make you guys wait. Excuse the bad grammer and typing please !

Hope you liked this. I'll get chapter 3 up as soon as possible.

Fluffy and Love

M.I.A