You...You're a........

Plenty of fish in the sea

Seunghyun felt his lungs tighten.

He gulped and stepped forward.

-Miss... ?- He poked his feet gently against her tail.

Undenyably real.

That was enough to set Seunghyun in panic mode.

-Hey wait are you alright ?? - He quickly knelt down to check if see was breathing. He pushed away a few of her damped dark brown strands and held his fingersto her nose.

The poor girl was barely alive. Her weak breath brougt a soft warmth along Seunghyun's hand and evaporated in to air.

She stopped breathing.

Seunghyun pulled the blanket laying sloppily on his sofa and wrapped it around her. He held her tight, trying to wake her.

-Miss ! Do me a favour. Don't die.

He was scared, so scared she was going to leave right in his arms. The he realized there was a tail.

Ofcourse !!

He was so wrapped up with fear he forgot she had a tail ! And it was a fish tail. So what do fishes need ?

- WATER !!!!

Seunghyun hurridly huged Yoobin and ran towards the toilet.

And ofcourse, blush crept up his neck through out the time she was in his arms. She was so fragile, so beautiful, so.....shirtless !

He quickly laid her down in the bathtub and turned every faucet usable on. He kept busy freaking out. But then, there was a big splash heard behind him .

- Ahhhh ! - Yoobin yelled, breathless. She sat up against the bath tub but got dizzy and fell backwards, back down in to the water. She pushed her self up again but the slippery porcelane wasn't helping at all. Fun fact : YooBin was already half human, which means she lost her ability to breathe well underwater. She will suffocate under water after a few seconds without taking a deep breathe, but she can't live without it either. Ironic much.

Seunghyun watched her, a truckload of emotions running over him : relief, excitment, curiosness, embarassment and even fear. It was his, or probably mankind's, first encounter with a mermaid after all. Yoobin struggled to sit up properly and glanced over at Seunghyun with afraid, tired eyes...

- Who are you ?

Silence

- Why are you in my house ! - Seung hyun asked, half yelling. To be honest, deep down he already knew who she was, he was just afraid and wary if it's real, that all this is true.

- M...mm...

- I can sue you for trespassing. So get your clothes wherever they are and get out !

- M.... ma...-She grabbed the edge of the tub.

-I'll give you 2 minutes. While I shut my eyes scram, clear ?- Eyes shut.

-Ma... Master !!- YooBin smiled tenderly, proud of herself for being able to speak.

Eyes WIDE OPEN.

-................................YooBin ?

-*nods like crazy*

-YooBin ??- He stepped closer and hesitantly put out his hand. YooBin as always, grabbed it happily and rubbed her soft cheeks against it

 

Oh boy.

 

 

He froze up, color escaped him.

- But.... but you're a fish. Just an ordinary gold fish ! This is not supposed to happen...just not supposed to happen...

She kissed his palm lovingly, resting her cheek on it.

 

He didn't want to admit it, but YooBin was reeling him in like a fisher reels a fish. He might not want to think this is true, but she's an angel on earth. He might think it's just a hallucination, but she's a mermaid and she's right here, in his  bedroom bathtub. And before he knows it, he's already falling. He knelt down on one knee before her and asked :

- Where did you come from ?

YooBin let go of Seunghyun's hand put her hands around her neck, shaking her head left and right.

-...You can't speak

-*nod*

- But didn't you just call me master ?

YooBin looked around a while and pointed out to the large dictionary sprawled across the table where her bowl used to be. Seunghyun must have been to preoccupied since he got home to notice it. Seunghyun went to get it. He bent over and dusted of a few glass specks and returned. He flicked through a few random pages infront of YooBin, wondering what she meant. After he was done flicking through the 'T' column, he nearly fell over when he heard :

- To the top.

He wasn't flipping at a speed that was readable, so how in God's name did she get that ?

- You wan to read from the top ?

-*nods*

Seunghyun opened the first page of the book and casually turned the page at about 3 seconds per page. Somehow YooBin didn't seem too satisfied. Right after he started with 'F', she was already urging him to turn faster. By the time they were done with the book, Seunghyun's finger went numb from flipping too fast.

-YooBin ah, you read so fast, how did you do that ?-He asked while yanking his hand wildly trying to regain his senses

-I'm sorry.

 

...And that did it. Seunghyun fell and he can't do a thing about it. She had a velvet, calm voice that pierced through him, giving him high blood pressure. She was... perfect.

-...

- M--Master ? Master ?? You're staring.

-...........What ?

She smiles - You are staring at me.

-A--ah yes. YooBin ah you are... very intresting

- Master~ - She lept out of the bath tub and hugged his neck (she's ALWAYS wanted to do that) and made Seunghyun go immediatly red in the face.

The fact that she was slipped him completely

 

Oh boy oh boy

And the second time that day, he felt the breath knocked out of him.

-YooBin ah, let go now... please ? Or my nose will bleed.

- Oh my !!! Master I'm sorry !?!

- I'll... be right back *with a shirt* right a way ok ?

- Yes master.

Seunghyun turned a way and sped walked out of the toilet.

Too late, blood has already flooded his nostrils.

He got a pile of tissue and started cleaning up. After going through about 16 squares and 2 rolled up ones against his nose, he started to rumage through his things to look for something for YooBin. While he was at it, his phone rang.

He cursed under his breath charged at the phone, abruptly picking it up.

-What ?-He snapped.

-Oh hi hyung ? Beautiful night isn't it ? - JiYong cheerily exclaimed.

-Not the best time. Make it quick.

-Hyung do you know how much I like my mom's cooking ? Gee I want to taste her cooking now...

-Cut to it JiYong.

- Oh hyung I love you. Can you come over ?

-....... I'm not gay.

-I need a favor.

- Shoot.

-You see, I already packed for the asylum and I need a ride. I think I just saw my cat turn human.

 

 

Oh boy oh boy OH BOY

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, I'm back !!! *Waddup*

I know I've not updated for a loooooooonnnnnggggggg time and trust me, I'm beating myself up over here *slaps self*. I wanted to give you guys longer chapters so it took me a while to get this together, sorry ! Also, I was having trouple on how to espress Seunghyun, psyco_d helped me with the reactions *thank you !*. I'll try not to be so slow next time. As you can see YooBin is changing and the next chapters will be...... VERY satisfactory.

About Seunghyun's comeback, do you guys notice his contact lenses that turn his eyes blue ? That inspired me. Watch out, I'm coming with another story featuring TooBin in Joseon era. This is also inspired by Miss Boukham's Between Two Worlds so there might be a few things SLIGHTLY alike with Miss B's masterpiece so don't misunderstand me for copying, please. It will hurt if I am told I copied something I smashed my brain to think about ;.; I'll have the intro right after I decide a name for it.

And do comment on this chapie. Thos coms realy keep me going. Drives me insane but eh ^^

You know I love you !

M.I.A

 

P/S : Get a load of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyP1h1Lq7uM . I broke my neck (figuratively) while laughing to this ! Enjoy !