The First Round

Jekyll Love Hyde

"I didn't know you're this great, huh?" he smiled.

"What? After 100 years you left me with that scar, of course I'll make it up to be greater than you, pie..." the opponent replied.

"Kid? Hah! You didn't know? Hyung?" Sungmin laughed.

"Stop calling me that! I'm not that hyung of yours... Have some respect, kid,"

"You really didn't know then..."

"Huh?"

"Age doesn't matter~" Sungmin smirked, launching a bright light towards Siwan. He fell down. His lip was bleeding.

"What are you...."

"The seer, Jekyll seer, not more than that," he smiled before vanished into thin air.

 

*FLASHBACK*

110 YEARS AGO#

 

"Who are you? What are you doing here?!" he looked at the black-suited kid infront of him. He was panicked.

"Have some respect, kid... I'm older here..." the black looked at him with a killing gaze. He was scared to death.

"I'm here to kill jerks like you guys..." his mischievous smile made him look older than his age. The boy with white shirts couldn't do anything. He was numb.

"Have this," a reddish-black shadow formed on his palm. He was about to put it on the white boy's face.

"Die!!!" he yelled.

He didn't feel anything. Neither hot nor hurt. He was fine. But not the one infront of him.

"Master?" he hold his master whom already on his lap. He could see red blood everywhere. In the other word, his master was cut all over the place. He was shocked that he couldn't speak a word.

"I'm such a fool, right? Being killed by a kid?" the old man on his lap touched his cheek. 

"Take care of the seers... Take care of Jekyll..." he said before taking his last breath.

"No... Master... Please, no..." he cried while hugging his master.

"What? Am I that great that even this old die?" the boy in black suit speak out. Annoyingly. The white boy looked at his surrounding. His place was completely damaged by the Hyde seers. His eyes was burnt in fury.

"Dammit you rascal!!!!" he screamed. A white light filled the atmosphere. So bright that nobody could open his eyes. As the light began to dim, a form of light appear. A white-shirt boy with wings. But it was not the same one. His eyes was calm, and seemed like he was gazing far away. His feet was not on the ground

That was for a moment before the eyes got sharp and staring deep into the black-suited boy eyes. The moment of fear for the Hyde was already here. The legend awakened by their own fault. The Hyde seers were about to run away, but it was too late. The power of his gaze made all of them frozen. Their power was no longer there. Except for the only kid in Hyde seer. The angel-like boy went towards him. He smiled.

"You're still young, that's why you're not being like them," he said with a slice of soothing smile.

"Well, we will meet again soon," he continued. Then, his calm smile turned into anger. He slapped the boy and this made him thrown to the side.

"I'll leave you with that," he said before return into his cave. The boy with the black suit touched his right cheek. It's hot. And had left a scar on his face, from his eyebrow down to his jaw. That is the boy with the black suit, Im Siwan.

 

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

 

"Who are you actually..." Im Siwan monologued to himself. He did saw Sungmin transformed into unknown creatures years ago. He did turned to be better now. He was puzzled whether Sungmin lived with that power all this time or he didn't even realise of his power? When they talked, he was different from earlier, from the way he talked to the Jekyll. Is it real? Or is it just him?

"Sungmin... Who are you..." he continued asking himself, touching the scar that won't dissappear even he tried bunch of times.

"So, this is the first round, huh?" Sungmin pulled his cap to the front. Flew away to his own place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AxAnia says:-

Hello! It has been a long time rite?

BTW, i'm sorry for taking a too long time!!!!

if this part is a bit boring, please do tell!!! amongst all, sorry for this not so long crappy chapter!!!

*bow *bow

I'd just finished my exam and here's my joy for the end of year...

(THANKS A LOT TO THE SUBSCRIBERS! YOU'RE THE BEST! *crying) T.T