The Jekyll Tribe

Jekyll Love Hyde

"Yahh!! Can't you girls please get up right now?!" the boss started to blow up.

"Unnie~ let me have my sleep~"

"I don't get enough sleep last night~"

*yawn

"It's not the right time now! You girls are having more than enough sleep okay?!" Jia gazed at Fei.

"Yaa, Hyung-nim, stop your nag and start the job," Jia told Fei with a cold face.

"Jia-sshi... Can you please stop making that face? It's making my spines up~" Suzy, whom just finished her bath asks politely. Jia heaved a slight sigh.

"Anything for you, my dear..." Jia curled her lips up. Smiling to Suzy.

"And you have to stop nagging like that, hyung-nim~" Jia gazed toward Fei. Bit my tongue~

 

                                                 *                                *                              *                                        *            

 

Breeze blowing smoothly. Again. Autrhoa in peace. No blood, no cry and no pain.

NO, seems to be different... Not Autrhoa, but Jekyll in peace. Not the Hyde...

Min looks at the sky with some kind of strange feeling. Appa~ Will your secret be revealed?

 

                                               *                                  *                                   *                                    *

 

Suzy is distributing the food to the villagers. All of them smiling, in lot of peace. She's well known as an Angel Without Wings. Her sweet smile can totally get into villagers' heart. The Angel Without Wings... Live with peace, calm and happiness...

"Hey." Suzy suprised when her right shoulder been pat. She turned her head.

White shoes, white jeans, white shirts, white cap on the top. A pretty young boy. An inch higher than her.

"Nice job, sis." he said before get going.

"H... Hey..! Wait boy!" the boy ignores it and vanished from her sight. Shivers started to crawl through her spines. Making her stop her work for a while.

'but who is he?'

 

                                            *                                      *                                   *                                       *

 

Suzy, Fei, Min and Jia are taking a night walk in Authroa city. The colourful night light fills Authroa city. Their legs tapping non-stop. After a while...

"You idiot!"

*CLANG!*

Tears start to be heard. The four angel run towards the noise.

'that's the Hyde....' a voice whispered to Suzy's ear. Suzy felt cold. She kept it silent. Without anybody's knowing, Min heard it as well.

Siwan!

Min turned her head as she detects the voice. A man with black suit are watching at them behind the trees. Creating michevous smile.

Suzy and the others can't help themselves from looking the incident. A boy crying, asking for help. There's a guy with red hair are ripping his parent's skin. Blood flowing through the body. His red eyes start to stare at the boy. Devilish sight seen from his face. Smiling.