The Seer

Jekyll Love Hyde

A man in a black hoody took out his knife. Ran towards him as fast as he can. He tried to stop the fight but that man resist. He won't stop. He struggle for breath. His stomach was pierced with the knife. Lots of blood starts to flow. The man approached him. He cut his cheek, bit by bit. Blood starts to flow through his throat down to his abs.

"No!!!" N awoke from his deep sleep. He's in his room and confirmed on his own bed. Feeling threatened, he checked his belly. No wound or any such thing. He looked at the mirror. His cheek shows no sign of being cut. But, he felt like it was real. He remembered the pain he had to endure when that guy slowly cut his cheek with his rambo knife. His face was unseen. It's too fast that he can't recognize that guy at all.

"Hyung! Open the door!" Hyuk shouted. He hurriedly opened the door.

"W... Why?" N asked in a dull.

"You're asking me WHY?! It's you whom yell like crazy bunch and you ask me WHY?!" Ravi bursted out.

"I.. I do nothing..." N was still blank.

"You're gasping to death, you ask for help and you you shout NO!!!" Ken acted N's attids.

"Are you telling us that you have no idea about this?" slowly Leo asks.

"When? And why?" N panicked.

"Urgh~ Just wash yourself... That smell, totally sick me up!" Hongbin pointed to his hand. Lots of blood. Dry-clotted blood everywhere. He pushed N into the bathroom.

"But why? Didn't I just wash my hand last night? How can..." N talked to himself. A murder sense felt.

 

                                  *                                      *                                         *                                          *

 

"No!!!" a scream heard. Suzy quickly woke up. That's N's voice. She thought. She get up off her bed, and felt aching on her stomach. So painful that she can't even get up. She sat against the wall. Looking at her hand. Red liquid fills her hand. She can barely see it. Her eyes got blurred out. And everything went dark.

"Suzy-sshi?" Min saw Suzy whom sitting infront of the door. At that time, Suzy had already unconcious.

"Su... Su-ji?" Min went nearer. No sign of movement shown. Then, she saw the blood that have turn the white blouse red.

"Unnie!!!!" she ran towards the other two.

 

                                  *                                       *                                         *                                          *

 

"I've told you... I'll separate them by hook, or by crook." he smiled.

"And I'll make sure you old bastard won't get involved" his eyes focusing on Suzy, brought by others somewhere.

 

                                  *                                        *                                          *                                          *

 

They reached a cave. Where the Jekyll seer live. Fei and Jia lift Suzy. Brought her into the cave. Infront of the cave, a boy with white shoes, white shirt, white pant and white caps sat all by himself.

"She's just hurt a bit. No interior injuries..." he lift his head. Looking at the four.

"You should be thankful," he smiled.

"Hey little boy, my friend is dying here, and you said no injuries??!" Fei about to burst out.

"Just leave him alone, maybe he's sick," Jia continued. They left the boy. Except Min. The boy smiled at her.

"Hello, Min." he said.

"We meet again ..." Min replied with a huge smile created on her lip.

"She'll be fine... Just get in~" he invited Min.

 

                              *                                    *                             *                                   *

 

"Let's see what you can do, Sungmin...." a man with a black suit said. Laughing heartily.

"I'll wait for you, pie~" he said with deep low tone. Sending a gaze towards the sky. He looked at the white flying toward him.

"Well, you're here! Why don't you save that hopeless girl first, huh?" he said to Sungmin, whom already infront of him.

"Nothing, dude. I'd been missing you all this while that I left her like that..." Sungmin replied, carving sarcastic smile.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AxAnia says:-

I'm sorry for taking a too long time to update!!

*bow *bow

since this year is my exam year (will be taking SAT-kinda-exam), it'll take a too long time to update...

(actually i've been grounded from opening any websites but I try hard to make it ^_^ )

pray for me!

*bow *bow

as usual, SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR/ALPHABETICAL ERRORS + BROKEN ENGLISH (ALOT)