The Hyde Tribe

Jekyll Love Hyde

The guy with the red hair turned his head as he heard Suzy's voice. Slowly, he walks toward Suzy without any hesitation. His red eyesshone by night lights.

"What are you doing here?" the guy asked her. His breath is such a throat-cut. Gasping for air, Suzy turned her head to the side. She takes a deep breath before start looking at the guy.

"I'm strolling, and you're killing." Suzy answered bravely. The guy laugh. As soon as he grabbed Suzy's throat.

"It's you whom wanna die... I'm not killing, this is what we call repayment." he tighten his grab. Suzy's breathe starts to blocked.

"Stop it, N. We have done our job." a voice heard. Then, five charming-bloody-goth guys cameout of nowhere. The guy seems unsatisfied as he tighten his clench.

"I say, let her go!" a guy with a long-black hair shouted out loud. His face revealed his dark, sorrow eyes. Some mirrors nearby began to crack. Too loud to stand. The red haired guy heave a sigh. Forcely released Suzy. Suzy fell onto the ground. Coughing out blood. The rude guy walks towards his gangs. And leaving Suzy whom breathing hard. When they vanished from the girl's sight, Suzy shouted heartily,

"You animal!!!"

Then, she fainted.

 

                               *                                *                                 *                                *                               *

 

Leo pat N's shoulder.

"You have to control your temper, dude~"

"Just can't control," N answered,with his palm scrubbing his face. Sorrow.

"We're the Hyde, and just working. You seems to be more than that," Ravi said.

"If I'm more than that, what am I??"

"THE DEVIL'S PORTER~" the gangs whistling in joy. Then laugh. N didn't show any expression. Keep in silence. Desperately putting on a mask.

                             *                                   *                                   *                               *                              *

 

"Why Leo, why?!?!!" his face turning red. He's angry, totally burnt in anger.

"What have you done, you fool bastard!!!" his hand slammed all of the things in front of him. Pushing all the mana and other healing perfume. He can't forget the incident earlier.

"If it's not because of you, that girl are dead by now!" he cursed. His eyes about to burnt up.

 

                            *                                      *                                 *                               *                               *

 

N looked at his reflection. Wondering. How can he being total heartless when the others can just doing the job, not more than that?

"Hiyargh!!!!!" noise heard. N looks out of the window. The headman's war. Idiot war. A war to get a title named headman. He shut his room's windows tight. But the noise still heard. Making him disturbed. Making him annoyed. Making him angry.

His emotion transformed. The aura is changing.

"This can't be forgiven..." he said with stucked voice in his throat.

He jumped out of the window.

"CAN'T YOU GUYS SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP!!!!"he pulled a rambo-styled knife out of his pocket. Ran towards the noise.