Jekyll Met Hyde

Jekyll Love Hyde

Suzy awaked.She looked around before her eyes focused to someone in front of her.

"Are you okay, Suzy?" Fei asked.Her eyes were swollen because of crying.

"I.... I'm okay... But..."

"But what?" Min seemed curious.

"There's something... I can barely see it just now..." Suzy said while her face.

"It's just your dream... Just forget it, Su-ji~" Jia stood in front of Suzy. Looking at her pale face. Poor girl...

"Maybe you need some fresh air~" Min gave her suggestion. Suzy nodded. She was still panicked. She get off her bed and went out.

                                  *                              *                             *                              *                                *  

 

Suzy is taking a walk by the city. She loves to have a stroll round the city to know what’s happening, and to seek a revenge towards the anonymous guy. The guy with the shiny red hair. Thinking about him makes her felt disturbed.

While having that long daydreaming walk, she felt something dripped onto her face. She wiped her cheek. She thought that it was rain, but she got it wrong. It was blood dripped onto her face. She was surprised and about to scream. But she tried to hold herself. Slowly lift her head. Finding where’s that blood came from. Looking at the building’s top. And she saw him, the guy, the heartless guy.

At her best, she ran upstairs. To meet that guy.

I have to make him awake!

She slammed the door. Looking at that guy. She’s bursting inside. The guy’s hair was half stained by blood. He didn’t even take a sight on her. Even for a bit.

“You.. What are you doing here?!” Suzy shout out loud. But, that guy didn’t turn his head at all. Suzy saw his hand, full with blood.

“Whose blood… Is that?” Suzy seemed curious.

“I’m asking you! Whose blood is that, huh?!” she tried her best to get rid of any scare feelings. He turned his head. Looking at Suzy. Then back to his original state.

“The headmen’s, maybe,”  he answered slowly.

“Those silly jerks with no rationality,” he looked at Suzy. Then, he looked at his own hands.

“They’re totally smart for nothing…” he continued. Almost laughing.

“But why?” Suzy asked. At the same time she tried to stare that guy’s eyes. Is that… Tears?

“Because they make me sick. Sick of life…” before he ends his words, he’d been slapped by Suzy.

“Hey you moron!! If you don’t live with those awful jerks life, you won’t feel sick of anything at all okey?!”

N surprised with what had the girl in front of him said. He laugh.

“What?!” Suzy asked.

“I don’t even know that the Jekyll can have such a talk,”

“And I don’t even realise that Hyde have tears~” Suzy cut his word. Making him to shut his mouth. His face changed. Worn.

“That because…” he looked at Suzy.

“I… I just… I can’t control myself. I always regret it. And I can’t forgive myself for that. I always hate it. So much that I can’t even say a word about it!” his tears started to drop. At the same time, Suzy wiped his cheek.

“So, this is the real you, heartless-bloody fool~” Suzy said. Smiles based on sincerity. Staring deep into N’s eyes. N gave her a slice smile. ‘that’s the first time’ she thought.

“Anyway, I’m Suzy, Jekyll of course,”

“N, Hyde,” N was about to greet her. But Suzy ward his hand smoothly.

“Sorry, but I’m unusual with it,” N nodded. Totally understand. He looked at his hand. Full with clotted blood. An unwell scent starts to fill the atmosphere.

“I’ve get used to it~” N tried to put his hand on Suzy’s shoulder.

“No, you don’t!” Suzy kicked N’s stomach. Made him fell on the floor. Suzy burst a laugh. N starts to laugh as well.

 

First talk,

First time meeting eyes to eyes,

To turn the tables,

The story that have been vanished a long time ago...

 

“Totally, devil may cry!” Suzy yelled. N laugh heartily with Suzy’s attitude.

"Wae iroe?"

"Nothing... " N controlled his laugh.

 

                                         *                              *                            *                                 *                           *

 

"Oh so sweet you are..." he smirked.

"But not so long, sweetie~" he said before vanished into the dark.

 

                                         *                               *                            *                                 *                          *

 

"Well, they're together... Nice try,dude~ You made them together~" he shook his head.

"Still, I know, you'll try to get a payback for this... Even with some poisonous choc..." he shutted for a while. Giving a slight gaze to the potato-sweetie in front of him.

"To her..." his hand pointing straight to Suzy.