Second

Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Long time no see, Long time no see!

I'm scared I will confuse you, so here's the information ;

Purple coloured words are the lyrics of "Special" by Lee Hi

Italicized words with " " are Memories or Flashback

Bold words are POV

Long chapter ahead, E N J O Y !

 

Author POV

 

I guess this is a goodbye

I guess this is lingering attachment

It’s worse sickness than love or obsession

It seemed like you would spread like a bruise and completely disappear

But you’re a deep wound that will grow along with me forever

 

“What would you do if I suddenly disappear?”

 

“I won’t let it be, baby..”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I won’t let it be..”

 

“You’re talking nonsense..”

 

“You’re the first one who started it, baby girl..”

 

 

Dara woke up, with tears continuously falling. Again.

 

She squinted her eyes, slowly wiping her tears, her daily habit. After wiping her tears away, she turn to her left side.

 

“Seunghyun?” Dara said a loud, Startled when she saw Seunghyun sleeping beside her.

 

Seunghyun let out a soft growl. “Ugh, So bright… Turn off the light please..” he mumbled, still eyes deeply closed.

 

Dara chuckled lightly. “I don’t even turn the lights on..” She swept his bangs on his forehead. “It’s the sun, Seunghyun. It means you have to wake up now..”

 

He slowly opened his eyes. “Dara?” He ask, the sit up beside her, still on her bed.

 

“Are you alright now?”

 

Dara smiled. “Neh, why are you asking me? And oh, why did you end up beside me in my bed? If it’s not you I might be freak out and kick you out of my house, really. You startled me!”

 

“Sorry sorry.” He smirked. “We used to sleep together when we were children, Don’t try to act so innocent, Dara-ya..”

 

Dara gasped. “Yah!”

 

“Even took a bath together, remember?”

 

“SEUNGHYUN!”

 

He laughed out loud. “Okay I’m sorry.. I can’t help it. You’re so cute when you got embarrassed you know..”

 

She rolled her eyes annoyingly. “Uh… Seunghyun?”

 

“Hmm?” He hummed the answer.

 

“What happened yesterday?” She asked.

 

Seunghyun sighed deeply. “You fainted yesterday.. After.. We talked about that Kwon guy..”

 

Dara stiffened. “R.. right.. Kwon..” She trailed. “Seunghyun.. Who is he?”

 

He rubbed her back. “Calm down.”

 

“My head hurts so bad… I can’t remember anything about this Kwon guy..” She whined softly with tears start falling uncontrollably. Seunghyun held her chin up. “Listen to me, You have to listen to me first.”

 

She nodded helplessly. “N—neh..”

 

“Good.” He trailed. “Inhale deeply then exhale. Yes, just like that. Now try to calm down, Don’t force yourself to think more, you’ll just hurt yourself…”

 

She followed what Seunghyun instructed to her. Finally, she felt herself calm down.

 

“Seunghyun.. Please help me to find out who is he..” Dara said softly.

 

Seunghyun leaned down and kissed her forehead. “I will hep you Dara..”

 

“Of course I will help you. I’m here for you.”

 

After had a breakfast in dining room, They watch movies on living room.

 

Seunghyun’s phone suddenly ringing loudly. “…” He cursed. Dara stared at him confusedly.

 

“Wait I’m going to answer the phone.” He said then heading to her balcony.

 

She shrugged then grab a remote to switch the channel.

 

After 2 minutes, Seunghyun rushed back and quickly sat beside her. “Dara.. I’m sorry, I really have to go back to the hospital, I promised to my patient already.. I’m such a fool to forgetting an important meeting like this..” He said while packing his things.

 

“It’s okay Seunghyun, I know that you’re busy.. I don’t want to be a burden for you. It’s okay..” Dara smiled warmly at him.

 

He frowned. “What are you talking about? You’re not a burden for me Dara. I’m sorry again for leaving you, promise I will come here again as soon as I finish my works, neh?”

 

She nodded at him. “Take your time.. I decide to go to the flower shop after this too.”

 

“Really? Remember, don’t you even try to forcing yourself again or I will tickle you to death.” He threatened.

 

“Yah, you’re so violent..” Dara pouted. “You too, Don’t stressed yourself because of me.. Take care!”

 

Seunghyun chuckling softly. “Arasso, See you later!” He kissed her forehead and cheeks sweetly before running to his car.

 

“Bye Seunghyun!” Dara yelled as she saw his car slowly drifting off.

 

 

“You texted me yesterday you won’t be able to come here.. What are you doing here?” Kris asked her as soon as he saw her walking towards him.

 

Dara smiled at him. “Morning Kris!”

 

He raised his thick eyebrow. “Answer my question Dara..”

 

“You’re so grumpy..” Dara mumbled. “Am I forbidden to come here now? I’m the owner of this flower shop, Kris..”

 

Kris sighed. “I’m sorry, it’s just that.. I’m worried… I tought you won’t be able to come because of sick or what.. Are you okay?”

 

Dara take his hand and pull him to sit beside her in a long sofa for the customer. “Kris, you worried too much, you know? I’m sorry too for being so snappy.. But I’m okay, Nothing’s wrong with me..”

 

“I’m sorry again.. You looked so fragile to me, that’s why I—“

 

“YAH!” Dara roared. “Aisht I told you over and over again that I’m not fragile, I’m not weak, you brat!”

 

Kris laughed. “You are to me. You—OUCH! Yah it hurts! What’s the puch for!?”

 

Dara smirked smugly. “Look? You’re way much weaker than me. I only gave you a light punch and did you hear how loud your scream is?”

 

“You better run now before I catch you.” He creepily said to her while holding his pained arm. Dara’s eyes widened before she started running around the flower shop.

 

After half a minute, Kris finally caught her waist and carry her with Bridal style. “KYAAAA! Kris put me down!!” Dara shrieked crazily, her grip on Kris’s neck and shoulder tightened. “Put me down!!”

 

“No until you admit that I’m stronger than you. Look, Look how strong I am.” Kris smirked back at her.

 

She gritted her teeth. “Arasso! Arrasso, You’re stronger than me!” She pouted. “Now will you put me down?”

 

He stared at her warmly. “Good girl. Now Let’s put you down.” He said before throwing her again to the sofa.

 

“YAH KRIS!!” Dara shouted and Kris laughing like a hyena.

 

At first, everything’s fine.

 

They’re laughing happily before something blur starting to fill her mind.

 

She can feel something familiar, too familiar.

 

She can feel it, She tried to remember, but no avail. Still blur.

 

It felt like dejavu, But no, She couldn’t see anything clear. Just a blur.

 

“Put me down this instant!” She heard a sound in her head suddenly.

 

“Oh no, Baby. I will punish you because you were teasing me awhile a go. Shall I throw you to the pool?”

 

Now, another sound. The sounds continuously ringing inside her head.

 

“NO! The water is obviously cold, You evil man! No, put me down now!”

 

Dara started fall on her knees.

 

“Okay. Let’s put you down!”

 

She clamped her ears to stop her from hearing the sounds but no, the sounds itself are coming freely. Kris, started to panic as he saw her condition, quickly sat down beside her and held her shoulder. “Dara!?”

 

“KYAAAAAAAAA! Ouch my ! YA! It hurts! Hey! What are you doing, Jerk! Wait till I got you I will punch you three times harder!”

 

Kris wrapped Dara’s trembling body onto his arms. “Dara, Are you okay!? Answer me!”

 

“Really? I even doubt that you can actually hit someone.. I mean.. Look at your thin arms, baby..”

 

Dara’s cheeks are wet already. “Stop this… Stop this….” Dara sobbed.

 

“YOU’RE REALLY NEED TO LEARN SOMETHING, JERK! I’m not thin, And for your information, I can hit you! You skinny guy!”

 

“Dara.. Stop what?” Kris continuously ask her. “what Are you talking about?”

 

“Ooh, I’m so scared.. Catch me if you can, baby!”

 

“THE SOUNDS! I can’t take this, Kris!” Dara cried. “It hurts, My head hurt so much… Please stop all those sounds, Kris…”

 

“Jerk! Come here!”

 

Kris hug her tighter. “What sounds, Dara? I can’t hear anything.. Oh my God, what’s happening to you? .. please calm down and tell me…”

 

She cried and cried in his arms continuously.

 

“You come here… You said you will catch me? Come here my fragile Dara!”

 

“Stop.. Sto—p this..” She mumbled again and again. Kris kissed her head before wishpering her to calm down.

 

“I’m not fragile! Come here, Kwon—“

 

Dara stiffened while tears continuously falling freely.

 

Finally she recognize the sounds.

 

It was two different voices.

 

It belongs to a man and woman.

 

The woman, It was Herself, Sandara Park.

 

And The man, It was him.

 

The man she doesn’t remember.

 

The man who haunting her mind.

 

It was his voice.

 

The ‘Kwon’ guy.

 

 

“Are you okay now?” Kris ask her softly. “Here, Drink this milk.. It will help you to calm down.”

 

Dara nodded weakly and drink it a little. “Thankyou, Kris..”

 

“You’re welcome.” He wrapped his hand around her shoulder and gently put her head on his shoulder. “Rest. Mind to tell me what happened earlier? Is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter