The Epilogue : Special

Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Holy after being lazy for almost a thousand years, finally I posted this!

This is the last chapter :'(

Sorry, really really sorry for the late-super-duper-late update!!

And... sorry for grammar error and typos ahead. Chapter unedited!

Enjoy~

“Aisht Kris really... You’ve been working with me in this flowershop yet you still couldn’t string the flowers up correctly?” Dara said while pouting. “Thanks God I put you on the chasier place... or you’re going to ruin all of my flowers...”

 

“.” Kris stratched his nape, his brows still connected in a complete annoyance. “My God It’s so ing hard Dee! How could you even waste your time all these years to do such a complicated thing!?”

 

She hit Kris’ arm with a lily flower. “Ya! It’s your fault for being so stupid around flowers! This is not wasting time, okay! And don’t you ever dare curse again! And cursing in front of flowers? Kris, I’m gonna kill you!” She whined.

 

He bit his lips. “Err sorry... I didn’t meant to...” he trailed. “Did you just say I am stupid?”

 

It’s Dara’s turn now to feeling so nervous. “...did i?”

 

“YAH!” Kris growled and start to chasing her around the shop.

 

She sprinted around while screaming, scared to be caught by a raging-but-playful Kris. “Andwaee! I really am sorry Kris!! Waaa! Don’t chase meee!”

 

Kris laughed behind her and easily scooped her from the ground. “You really have no speed and weight Dara...”

 

“Put me down put me down!” Dara screaming but half smiling in Kris’ embrace. She is also hitting Kris’ shoulder lightly, begging him to put her on her feet again.

 

“No. You’re a bad girl.”

 

“Aiigo! Kriiiiis!”

 

Then suddenly the door being opened softly, making the bell which is attached on top of the door ringing, echoes to all over the shop.

 

“Oh? Kris, Dara.. what the heck are you two doing?” Seunghyun frowned. He put his thick coat on the sofa nearby.

 

Dara smiled at him, waving. “Hello, Seunghyun! You’re late!” she trailed. “By the way! Please help me! Kris is being jerk again!”

 

Kris smirked. “Hi Seunghyun. You’re not gonna help her, are you?”

 

She hit his shoulder again. “Seunghyun is going to help me for sure! Bleh!” She stuck her tongue to Kris.

 

“Who says I am gonna help you, Dara?” Seunghyun smirked, making Dara shocked. “Twirl her around until she collapse Kris.”

 

“Challenge accepted, bro.” Kris laughed at Seunghyun’s order. Seunghyun and Kris then high-fived.


Dara stared at the two in pure disbelief. These man! “Yah! You two! Anyone!! Please help meeee!”

 

 

She clasped her hands tight, closing her eyes as she prayed in front of Jiyong’s grave.

 

After some minutes, she opens her eyes and smile brightly.

 

She kissed Jiyong’s tomb softly and slowly resting a bucket of fresh rose she brought from her house.

 

She never forget to bring another set of fresh roses for Jiyong everyweek or every month if she got busy

 

No, she is not mourning over Jiyong’s dead anymore. She’s doing all of this because she wants to. She know that Jiyong loves Roses too. That’s why she tought it’s necessary to bring their favourite flowers to his grave.

 

“I guess you should have made a glass house right in front of Jiyong’s grave to plant roses so you don’t have to tire yourself for coming back and forth just to give roses.” Seunghyun said, kneeling right beside her, in front of Jiyong’s tomb.

 

Dara chuckled. “I honestly thinking about it too..”

 

“Seriously?” He chuckled again, shaking his head.

 

“Hmm.” She nodded, then leaned her head over Seunghyun’s broad shoulder. “You tired, Dara?” he worriedly ask as he put his palm on Dara’s forehead.

 

“A bit. But I’m okay.” She smiled.

 

Seunghyun give her a reply smile and plant a soft kiss on her hair sweetly. “So, let’s go home?”

 

“Okay, but let’s wait for Kris and him too, Seunghyun... Kris said he’s going to fetch him on the kindergarten.” Dasa suggested. “Kris said he wants to visit Jiyong’s gave too and he wants to bring him as well...”

 

Seunghyun hug her closer to him. “Alright. But what made Kris want to fetch him? All I know Kris is such a lazy and he always orders me or you to fetch him.”

 

“I don’t know.” Dara laughed. “Let’s just wait for them—“

 

“UMMAAAAAAAA!!”

 

Dara turn around and instantly smiled as she recognize his little figure from a far.

 

She waved her hands. “Come here!”

 

“Ummaa!” He threw his tiny body onto Dara’s embrace. Dara quickly hugged him back.

 

He giggled and kissed Dara’s cheek. “Umma I missed you so much!”

 

She chuckled, ruffling his soft brown hair. “Yah, You slept with me, had a breakfast with me, I drove you to your school this morning, what made you miss me, baby?”

 

The little boy pouted. “uh-huh”

 

“Aiigo your so cute...” Dara giggled like a schoolgirl and envelope him again in an embrace. “I missed you too, Jiyong!”

 

Jiyong smiled brightly, showing his pearly white tooth. “I know you’d miss me too, umma!”

 

“He has been throwing  fits at me, Dee. Jiyong made my ears so hurts.” Kris said and ruffled Jiyong’s hair too. Jiyong smiled sheepishly and kissed Kris’ cheek. “Jiyong is sorry... Sorry...” Kris smiled at him. “Well, it’s alright... I’m not actually mad at you, okay..”

 

Dara laughed and walks towards Kris. While Jiyong ran toward Seunghyun and hugged him tight. “Thank you for fetching him, Kris... you know him, he is a bit stubborn.”

 

“Anything for you, baby.” Kris said sweetly and kissed her on his forehead. “Yes. Jiyong is stubborn and also smart-.”

 

“I am genius!” Jiyong shouted from a far, making Dara, Seunghyun and Kris laughed at the little boy’s antic.

 

It’s been 9 years since that accident happened.

 

The accident which involved Dara and Kwon Jiyong, and also the loss of Dara’s memory.

 

Jiyong’s death was a deadly impact for Dara’s life, after she got the news about his death, the cause of her losing memories, she was sad, she tought she wouldn’t be able to living her happy life again without Kwon Jiyong in her side.

 

But she was wrong. And she already prove that she’s still can endure her pain and continue living and building another happy memories.

 

She tought she couldn’t move on. And yet, she was wrong. Again.

 

With the help of Kris and Seunghyun, she can slowly get over it and move on.

 

Yes, she has already move on. But no matter what, the memories of Kwon Jiyong would always deeply painted in her brain and heart.

 

And she really wants to always remember Kwon Jiyong, The man she once loved in her life. Her first love, Her guardian angel, her happy vitamin.

 

That’s why she named

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter