Third

Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Full chapter.

4000++ words! Dammit! So looooong!

E N J O Y

Author POV

 

Even if they’re sad memories, it’s okay if they’re mine

Even if it’s not happiness, even if it’s unhappiness,

Because it’s a gift you gave me, I thank you

I’m not afraid of loving again and being hurt again

Because no one could hurt me as much as you did

No, precious you

 

“Jiyong where are you going?”

 

“No I’m not going anywhere..”

 

“You’re lying.. you promise me already, you promise you won’t leave me right? Please keep your promise.”

 

“What are you talking about? Baby, I’m not lying and I will keep my promises..”

 

“Forever?”

 

“Yes, Forever. Us against the world.”

 

 

Dara felt a soft finger wiping her tears away.

 

She opened her eyes softly and was greeted by Seunghyun’s face.

 

“Are you okay? Why are you crying in your sleep?” He ask her worriedly.

 

She gave him a small smile. “I told you already right? This is my daily habit, I don’t even know either what is happening with me..”

 

“Maybe it’s because your dreams, You had a nightmare, probably? Can you remember what did you dream a while a go?”

 

Dara shook her head. “No..” She massage her pounding head. Everytime she force her brain to remember the past events, she will get this annoying headache. “Agh.”

 

“Ssh, stop it. Sorry for asking you such a hard question..” Seunghyun hugged her while rubbing her shaking shoulder. “ Don’t force yourself to think more, you might be hurting yourself, alright?”

 

“Neh...”

 

Seunghyun then let go of her and ruffle her hair. “Now let’s get prepare so we could go to Kris’ place.”

 

“Okay.” Dara smiled at him. “You can take a bath first, I will make our breakfast while you bathing.”

 

“Is it okay with you?”

 

She gave him a nod. “Of course!”

 

While serving the breakfast to the dining table, Dara felt a strong arm encircle her waist securely from behind.

 

“So, what do we have for breakfast?” Seunghyun ask her while kissing her cheek.

 

Dara smiled. “I made some pancakes, bacons and scrambled eggs. Fresh orange juices and milks for the drink.” Seunghyun nodded against her shoulder. He put his chin on her shoulder. “It sounds delicious.”

 

“It is.” She trailed. “By the way, why are you kissing my cheek? For your information I haven’t took a bath yet, Tabi.”

 

He snuggled closer to her, sniffing her sweet scent. “And for your information, You always smell nice and sweet, Tokki.” He kiss her cheek again. “Even if you haven’t took a bath yet. I really like your scent, Tokki. You smell like a

 

fresh rose blended together with our favourite strawberry flavoured cake.”

 

She giggled. “Are you complementing me, Tabi? Thankyou, You’re so good at sweet words.”

 

He groaned. “Yeah, I’m complementing you also starring at the facts. And will you stop calling me ‘Tabi’ because I hate it..”

 

“oops, Sorry..” Dara covered while winking. “You can eat first, I will take a bath now.”

 

Seunghyun shook his head. “Nah, I’m gonna waiting for you. Be fast because I am already starving.”

 

“Aye captain!”

 

He chuckled and ruffled her hair messily before she went to her room to take a bath.

 

 

Kris heaved a deep sigh

 

He stared at the necklace on his hand, He envelope the necklace in his palm and let a tear escape his beautiful eyes.

 

He doesn’t know what to do anymore, it’s tiring the hell out of him. Pretending. Pretending in front of her. It hurts him so bad and also tiring his body and soul to the core.

 

“What should I do, Ji?” He murmured softly to the cold air.

 

Kris stiffled his cries and raked his hair frustatingly. “What the should I do!?”

 

He closed her eyes shut, Remembering their old conversation.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Who is she again, Kris?" Jiyong asked Kris out of the blue.

 

Kris turned to him with a questioning look. "Dara. Why are you asking?"

 

The two of them were on Kris' apartement, They decided to hang out to Kris' apartement after their meeting with Dara at the university.

 

"hmm.. She's your friend, right?"

 

Kris, looked startled with Jiyong's next question. "Y.. yes. What are you gonna say Ji? You better tell me."

 

Jiyong chuckled, seeing Kris' troubled face. "Aisht okay okay, chill, bro. It's just.. do you believe in..."

 

"In?"

 

"Love at first sight?" Jiyong ask again, now with a smile plastered in his handsome face.

 

Kris is looking at Jiyong with pure horror. Did he hear it right? What the fck is wrong with his cousin? "Wh.. what?"

 

"I.. I think I like her Kris. I know it's kinda weird because.. damn, I just met her today, A hour a go but.. Man, So this is what they called 'Love at First sight'.."Jiyong said confidently with those giddy expression on his face now.

 

Kris sighed. He balled his fist tight. so tigh. "So you're saying that you love her?" He spatted.

 

Jiyong frowned. "Yep. wait, why are you looking so pissed? She's your friend right? Did you.. by any chance.. like her too? It's impossible right? I mean.. she's your f--"

 

"Good luck Ji." Kris simply said to him, with a weak smile.

 

Jiyong looked confused at first, then reply Kris' smile with the bright, happy one. "T.. Thank you so much Kris.."

 

If only Jiyong knows the truth..

 

If only Jiyong could read Kris' mind, Everything would be easier for Kris..

 

He doesn't have to be facing these pain, He doesn't have to be suffering..

 

And he doesn't have to be pretending in front of her,

 

In front of the girl she truly adore, Dara.

 

*Flashback end*

 

“You steal her away from me, then You left her just like that and left her to me.” He continues speaking to no one.

 

He balled his fist tightly.

 

“But you can do nothing now, right?”

 

Kris smiled weakly. “Yes, You can’t do anything..”

 

 

Dara knocked on Kris family’s door apartement repeatedly.

 

After three times knocking, finally the door opened slightly.

 

A head is popping from inside, startling Dara and Seunghyun.

 

"D..Dara noona?" Kris' little brother ask her as he saw her in front of their apartement's door.

 

Dara gave him an awkward smile. "Eh.. Lu.. Luhan, right? Hello, long time no s--"

 

Luhan immdiately hugged her tight. "Dara noona!! It's been a long time since I met you! I missed you so much!"

 

She laughed. "Oh Luhan, I missed you too.. I tought you forgot me..."

 

"Of course not! Chanyeol! Look who's here!" Luhan smiled brightly and called his another sibling, Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol ran to the entrace, His eyes bulged open widely when he saw her. "WHOAH! Dara noonaaa!!"

 

"Chanyeol!" Dara greeted him and hug him too.

 

Luhan ask her, "Are you looking for Kris hyung?"

 

Dara sighed. "Y... Yes."

 

"Aisht we will call him later noona, He's on his room, probably sleeping. Let's have a chat first! I miss you so much!" Chanyeol said forcefully, making Dara relieve and smile brightly at him. "Okay..."

 

The three of them smiling to each other while having a simple chat.

 

Seunghyun cleared his throat. "Err, Dara You are not forgetting me right?"

 

Dara coughed and quickly grab Seunghyun's hand and tug him forward against her.

 

Chanyeol and Luhan had a confused look on their faces. "Noona, who is he?" Luhan asked.

 

"My name is Seunghyun Choi. The head doctor of psychology from Seoul National hospital. Call me Seunghyun." Seunghyun smiled at them and do the handshake with Luhan and Chanyeol.

 

Luhan and Chanyeol bowed deeply. "I'm Luhan Wu. Nice to meet you sir. I'm the second Children, Kris' lil brother and Chanyeol's hyung."

 

"Annyeong sir, I'm Chanyeol Wu. The maknae."

 

Seunghyun smiled warmly at the two of them. "It's nice to meet you too, Wu Brother. And don't call me 'sir'" He chuckled. "Just call me hyung."

 

"Okay, hyung it is." They smiled.

 

Luhan nudged Dara's arm softly. "Noona, Is he your boyfriend?"

 

"He is--" Dara's about to answer but Chanyeol cutting her words.

 

"You're not with Jiyong hyung anymore?"

 

Silent.

 

She stiffened on her spot. 'You're not with Jiyong hyung anymore?' Chanyeol's question keep on repeating inside her head, made her confused and sick.

 

"I know we are just met and get to know each other for only 5 months, but don't you think we had this thing called... 'Red strings'?"

 

Her blurry memories are continuously swimming freely inside her head as she slowly fall on her knees.

 

"W.. what do you mean?"

 

"Noona!!" Both Chanyeol and Luhan worriedly ask her, they bent down as well to supporting Dara.

 

"Duh, To be honest I'm too shy to say this Dara... But.."

 

"! Dara are you okay!?" Seunghyun bent down to his knees as well and started to her back, comforting her.

"But..?"

 

Dara covered her ears and screaming loudly. "AAH!! Please stop those sounds!!"

 

"I really, really, really like you."

 

Chanyeol and Luhan start to panic. "Seunghyun hyung!! What's happening to Dara noona!?" Chanyeol ask him panicly.

 

"You.. You like me?"

 

"I don't understand either Chanyeol! But We have to calm her down first!"

 

"No. I mean.. I love you, Sandara."

 

She is already crying and whining, holding her head and ears. This is so hurting her. The sounds are just messing up with her brain. "Plea... Please stoppp.."

 

"You.. Love me?"

 

"Sshush, Noona what do you mean? We're not hearing any sound noona.." Luhan said and hold her hand tightly.

 

"Yes. How about you?"

 

Seunghyun hug her tightly, wishpering a shooting words for her to calm the down.

 

"I... I do love you too, Jiyong.."

 

Dara's eyes widened. Her body is once again stiffen. Her tears are already dried up.

 

"Dara?" Seunghyun asked her, slowly let her go from his embrace.

 

Luhan and Chanyeol scooted closer to Dara. "noona, are you okay now?"

 

Dara stared at the three. "Jiyong.. Kwon Jiyong. He is my--"

 

"Dara!?"

 

They looked at the source of the sound.

 

Kris is there, right in front of his room. "Dara, what are you doing here?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter