Chapter 9: Skin ship

Are we just friends?

It must be because they have been living together for a long time, all the members of Apink seem really comfortable with each other.

Or a tad too comfortable.

 

The Apink girls would always have a truthful talk after their dinner, to speak out their minds and also to settle things if there have been any misunderstandings. By speaking their minds out, the girls felt closer than ever.

“Nam Joo unnie helped me with my faulty microphone just now during practice”, says Ha Young and also marks the start of the truthful talk.

Ha Young then carved a smile towards Nam Joo and she smiled back, assuring the maknae that it was only right for her to do so.

“It really comforts me that our maknaes are really independent and also full of maturity. I feel honoured getting to work with them,” says the leader.

The two maknaes cutely denies their leaders words and was a little flustered at how humble their leader is.

“As for me, I think that our leader-nim have done a remarkable job in doing her job as a leader”, Bomi speaks out her honest mind.

Bomi really tried her best to not look into her leader’s eyes in case she will start blushing and later get caught by her member.

The girls then conclude the truthful time and all of them proceed to their respective rooms.

~In the ChoMi’s room~

“Bbomi-yah, thanks for the compliment just now. It is really difficult to be the leader to a group of people I barely know. Sometimes I feel like quitting because I lack in so many areas but because of you, because of all the other dongsaeng’s encouragement that keeps me going and keeping my dream alive,” says Chorong as she lays her head on Bomi’s shoulder.

Many thoughts run through Bomi’s mind. She never felt so significant before.

No words came out even though she opens to say something. Her hand naturally goes over Chorong and gave her a warm hug.

Chorong followed the younger one’s lead and thug warmly into Bomi’s embrace.

Tears started dripping from Chorong’s eyes and creating a damp patch on Bomi’s clothes.

Knowing the situation, Bomi couldn’t help it but to pat Chorong’s head and whispers something into her ears.

“No one would have been a better candidate other than you Chorong unnie. You were made for this position. Your selfless self was the reason why we could even debut. The two maknaes, in fact all of us look up to you unnie. You may not be perfect, no one is perfect actually, but seeing you putting others first before yourself really question me whether are you a human or angel sent from the above.

Not knowing how to react by her dongsaeng warm words, Chorong just hugged Bomi tighter. Bomi reacted and pat her leader’s back, giving her reassurance.

Being overwhelmed by Bomi’s words, Chorong finally took up some courage to say something.

“I’m just grateful to have 4 lovely sisters I never knew I would have. It’s my responsibility to take care of you guys. Thanks once again Bbom ah for the comforting words.”

The night seems longer than before. 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update. Will try to update as soon as possible. Trying my very update regularly so as to complete this story and start on a new one with different pairings hopefully. Leave some to help me in  improving my writting/ story line.

Have a good day ^^