Chapter 5: Dorm life

Are we just friends?

The day Bomi was looking forward to have finally arrived. The girls were seen in the practice room with their luggage by their side. They were told to meet at the practice room before making their way to their dorms, where it will their home for at least the next 5 years or so.

After gathering everyone, the A Pink members made their way to the now supposedly “their van”. The dorm assigned wasn’t as far as all of them expected as they thought since they had to take a van. The company only wanted them to familiarise with their van and also because they had heavy luggage with them.

They entered the lift and were escorted to a house located on the 7th floor.

There, they were also introduced to their managers, stylist and all the important staff who are going to work for them for as long as the girls stayed as artist. All the staff members were friendly and they were more than happy to have work with the A Pink members.

Since all of them aren’t still close to each other, the rooms assigned are based on their age order.

 

 “Park Chorong and Yoon Bomi will take the first bedroom,” says one of the staff.

The two aren’t close to each other yet. However, Chorong was the first person Bomi talked to in the audition, so she felt a little relieved.

Bomi suddenly got this weird feeling. Her heart started to beat a little faster than normal and she suddenly get flustered. She thought it was weird that she felt like that but decided to let it slip of her mind.

“There are 3 beds in the second bedroom, but Naeun and Namjoo you guys can use the bedroom,” the same staff continued.

We’ll let the maknae use the third bedroom all by herself. You guys can switch it again later. This is just temporary.”

A/N: Hope you guys enjoy reading this! I'll be busy starting from tomorrow, so I'll try to update as much as possible today! You can expect Chapter 6 today as well!

Also, do leave more comments if you guys enjoy reading. The positive feedbacks are what makes me going to write this fanfic. Thank you!