Chapter 4: A Pink

Are we just friends?

The competition comes to an end. Chorong’s group could not read the expression that’s on the judges and the staff face. Hayoung, the group youngest member, already started to tear. Hayoung couldn’t help but feel that the other group was better. Seeing their unconfident side, their rival group felt successful. However, it was announce that Chorong’s group was the winner. They couldn’t believe the result and start to celebrate. Hayoung, who was already crying, was crying even more but those are the tears of joy. Chorong congratulate each of her members and thanked them for working so hard. They also tried comforting their rivalry group for not making to become a trainee under A Cube Entertainment.

From now on, you guys will no longer be called Chorong’s team. You guys are A Pink now,” the CEO of the company explained to them. “You guys also have to continue working hard because I can make changes to the team as well,” he added.

The girls nodded their head, a sign that they understood what the CEO is talking about.

“Have a good rest and we’ll see each other again in 1 weeks’ time,” the CEO says before leaving the room.

The remaining staffs explain other things they needed to get ready for the next week.

 [Bomi] Oh, finally. It’s time!

She smirks as soon as the staffs finish explaining.

A/N: Cheeky Bomi, just what was she thinking hehehehe ><