Chapter 7: Breakfast

Are we just friends?

It might because of the lack of sleep she had last night. Staying up late, thinking about her Chorong unnie, Bomi was the last one to wake up. She’s usually a light sleeper, so even the slightest sound would wake her up. When she’s awake, she’s surprised that almost everyone is ready to head to the salon to get their hair and make-up done for their upcoming commercial filming photo shoot. She was awakened by Namjoo’s sweet voice.

“Unnie, no one is using the toilet anymore. You can use it now.”

Almost forgotten that she had a schedule today, Bomi quickly got up and went to freshen herself up. After all the members are ready, all of them gathered in the living room and left as a group. All of them still felt a little tired, because of the trip but they were more excited for the photo shoot.

[Bomi] I’m quite hungry though. Why didn’t I have something earlier just now?

~

: In the middle of filming:

Bomi who was paired up with Naeun and Hayoung during the photo shoot sat together while waiting for the turn.

“Aren’t you guys hungry? I’m starving. They didn’t even let us eat last night,” Bomi asked her dongsaeng.

“We had breakfast though earlier just now,” Naeun replied.

“Yeah we did. Chorong unnie cook breakfast for us! It was really delicious and I really ate well,” Hayoung added.

  [Bomi] Damn it, you’re a fool-yah Yoon Bomi. How can you wake up late and miss breakfast specially made my Chorong Unnie?

“Yah! Why didn’t you guys wake me up for breakfast? I’m so hungry I think I could die right now,” Bomi replied angrily.

“We wanted to, but Chorong Unnie insisted that we do not wake you up and let you sleep in a little more. She said she will get our manager to get you something. You usually wake up early Unnie. What did you do last night?” Hayoung replied.

[Bomi] I’m supposed to be angry but why am I somehow glad and touched by what Chorong Unnie told these guys?

“L-last night? I didn’t do anything. I just had trouble sleeping. That’s why,” Bomi replied trying to get too flustered by the maknae’s sudden question.

~The girls went back to their dorm after completing their schedule for the day~