Oppa...

My First Love, Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 15   • 2003 "yah kim jae joong wtf are you talking about?!" joongki asked in confusion   "the one who called kwon gang.... is none other than me..." jaejoong said   "did kwangsoo threaten you again?! does this make sense? let's declare a war then!" joongki said    "joongki ah... aniya... jongmal na ya...." (no... it's really me) jaejoong said in return   "iltan ireona..." (get up first) joongki said while grabbing his arms to stand up "andwae! i don't deserve to!" jaejoong insisted and continued kneeling down   "i called out kwon gang to beat im joo hwan  without anyone knowing..." joongki's eyes widened hearing his words   "i know a hyung that belongs to that gang living  near our house and i told him i'll do everything in return but he needs to beat im joo hwan... i did all of that because i'm worried about you joongki ah.." he added   "(so that's why i saw im joohwan's name was on the guy's phone?!)" joongki thought   "if you care about me, you should've done nothing..." joongki said   "i know! i did a big mistake! everything turned into mess!" jaejoong said   "they had to beat him but instead they beat you...   "didn't you tell me you're going home alone and not with chaewon?" he added   "i went home with her that day..." joongki said   jaejoong's pov "(then he took route 1.... the direction way from chaewon's house to joongki...route 1...  the street always im joohwan takes...that all made sense now...)"   "wait a minute...do you have insung sunbae's bracelet?!" he added   "is that important now?" he asked in return   "song joong ki! that's jo's mark... so they beat you seeing that sign... everyone's right! i'm such a fool... that's why they make fun of me... i'm born for failure..." he said   "why are you saying these now? when everything is over?..." joongki asked him   "because i can't resist my conscience!  guilt is overwhelming my whole... i was so scared... that i didn't want to tell that it's my fault..." jaejoong answered   "i'll accept any punishment i need to receive..." he added   "ireona..." (stand up) joongki told him   "are you forgiving me?" jaejoong asked him   "kurae... it's not all your fault so stand up..." joongki said in return   "song joong ki!" jaejoong said in joy and tears   "this is why kids in school bully you, you always show your weak side..." joongki said   "kanda..." (heading off) he added   when the two of them were about to go down, they saw chaewon and her friends... and joongki just passed by them without paying attention to anyone...   "uri do kaja chaewon ah..." (let's go as well) geunyeong said   jaejoong felt so guilty seeing the two and their distance now...   "joongki ah, are you not making up with chaewon?" jaejoong asked joongki while following him...   "imi ta keunnasso..." (everything is already over...) he said without looking at him   "joongki ah!" jaejoong said   "if you want me to fully forgive you... leave me alone for now..." joongki said   jaejoong couldn't say anything and just stood on his place... ---------------------- joongki saw joohwan and chaewon again with another sunbae leaving the two alone... he just let out a sigh....  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter