First meeting

My First Love, Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 - First Chapter

 

Present Time:
song joong ki is sitting on a bench at a park wearing a cap for him not to be exposed.
He is now a star actor in his country and his roles in his latest drama and movies are all known throughout south korea...
He went out at the park to get some air without his manager knowing, because he just had a shoot of one of his CF and he got tired...

When he saw some koding/high school students playing soccer he suddenly remembered his high school days...

10 years ago:
"pass it to me i-jashik ah!" kwangsoo shouted to joongki... But joongki ignored him, ran until he gets near the goal and did a shoot by himself.
They were playing soccer in their P.E class...
Joongki is known to be one of the best soccer player in his school and even some of his seniors acknowledge that he's better than them.
2-0 joongki and kwangsoo's team won and the bell rang meant it's end of the class..

Kwangsoo gave him an angry look...
"This kid, he's getting on my nerves!
Does he think he's the best in this school?!" he complained.

In sung smiled hearing it while looking at joongki who's still practicing alone.
"You know him, soccer is his life, so if you messed with him about it, he'll..."

"He'll what? will he kill you?" joohwan interrupted
"Hyungnim he's just a 1st year but it's like you're giving him a special treat more than anyone else.
You're the best in our team and when he joined this school he just thinks high of himself!
Are you going to leave him like that?!"

Insung looked at him and said
"special treat? when? how?"

"hyungnim, he's saying that you're being too kind to him!" said kwangsoo...

"Well it's just i'm satisfied with his play that's it." he explained.

"Let's go back inside the next class will start soon..."

"hyungnim! we are one team in soccer club including that nom (joohwan was pointing out joongki)
but don't forget we are in the same gang, too.
And joongki i nom-i is out of it... Just remember that..."

Insung stopped for a moment, and then he continued to walk away...

"Joohwan hyung, are you jealous of joongki?"
kwangsoo asked him and smiled wryly.

"Are you mocking me?! NO PAJYOJI?! (get out of it!)
You're not even a part of the soccer team,
what do you know?" he shouted
and kwangsoo closed his eyes and almost jumped out of scared.

"ahh olgul hanbon man terigo shippeundae ahh~~
(i wanted to at least give him one punch in the face) he whispered...

"MWUO?!"

"aniyo! i said i want to give that joongki a punch~~ right here" he points at his face...
"aish why don't you believe me..."

"no... mal joshimhaera, animyeon jugnunda"
(watch out your words or else you'll die)

"NE! hyungnim!!"
--------------------------------------
year 2013

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter