Two

Love is Pain

Lee Hayi prepared the plate as one of the costumers ordered; she not a chef just helped at that time since his assistant absent for injury her fingers. Hayi knew how to make the plate looked delicious since she was been there for five years along. After she done with the plate she looked around, seemed like there were no one in there to deliver the food, so she decided to deliver herself. With smile which she practiced before she walked while hold the ordered food. Arrived at the costumers table she put the food politely, with her most beautiful smile.

“I knew you.” Said the costumer made Hayi turn her head to who just talked. When she looked his face, Hayi so surprised, she didn’t expect that she would met her owner school in here, with a girl of course. “You were the one who bumped me at the school.” Said Sehun with her stone expression.

“She bumped you? How dare?” Said the girl looked Hayi just like a trash. Hayi just quiet and say bowed, she said sorry off course but she didn’t look the girl since she didn’t have a problem with that girl. She knew she just the xxxxxx girl who just wanted Sehun to be her girlfriend.

“I was so sorry at that time, I really didn’t see you.” Said Hayi honest and bowed.

“So, his is where you work?” Said Sehun without tone and without saw Hayi’s face.

“Yes,” Hayi answered his question. Actualy she didin’t like this at all, her life with school was different in our school, she just wanted to polite since Sehun was her costumer.

“I see, i will give you a tip as much as you want if you dare to put this food in her face?” Said Sehun while her face pointed a girl in front of her. He look Hayi’s face now, the girl seemed surprise.

Hayi didn’t expect Sehun will said that, she thought that what Sehun said was humiliated her. She smiled slyly.

“She is also my costumer, no matter what happen, even you hate her. I don’t care” Said Hayi with ice expression seemed so mad.

“So, how about we go to a hotel right now, tell your boss that I will pay this restaurant with a car praise, how was that sound? Want you?” Sehun smile mocked Hayi.

Hayi without thought twice she took the glass which fill of water and fushed in Sehun face. Sehun so surprised, she didn’t expect that Hayi would did that. Hayi’s expression has no regret, her face all red which means she so upset.

“Chill out, no one wants spend night with the ugly girl like you. You will take my revenge in school tomorrow,” Sehun threw his money in front of Sehun face and went out. Hayi kneeled she put the many with tears, but she didn’t cry like a child who lost her Barbie, the tears just fell without Hayi could stand.

::::::::::::::::::::::

In the early of morning, Hayi arrived at her school, she looked so pale, after that accident she decided to forget it and back to work. After that she went home and did her homework like always. She came to school just like nothing happen but all people said different. Hayi felt that all students looked at her now, Hayi didn’t know why, maybe Sehun told what she done last night. If it was true, she died.

Finally Hayi rest from study, after eat her lunch she brought from home at the corner of small room, she decided to go to library, where weird person like her belongs. She tried to reach a book, she jumped so hard to get the book, but suddenly a hand tried to helped her, after Hayi received the book she wanted, she lifted her head to see her savior face it was Zelo.

Zelo smiled at Lee Hayi as large as she can. Hayi seemed didn’t expect him, after said thank and bowed she immediately went from Zelo face, but Zelo hold her arm tight, as sign that he didn’t want Lee Hayi leave her, Hayi looked at his face and then her arm, Zelo then let her arm free.

“What, I already said thank you,” Said Hayi.

“I just wanted to talk to you.” Zelo now looked so pity, made Hayi bit touched a bit.

“Oke then,” Said Hayi finnaly, made Zelo smiled again. “Just for a while.” And Zelo nodded.

:::::::::::::::::::::::

“Lee Hayi, where do you live?” Asked Zelo looked nervous. Now they sit at library chair with Hayi was reading in front of him. Heard what just Zelo said made Hay rolled her eyes.

“Is the answer realy necessery to you?” Asked Hayi.

“Of course, just in case if we have a date.” Zelo just said that without thought made Hayi wanted to go from that room. “I’m so sorry, it was just a joke, actually i just have homework, and I need your help to solve it.” Said Zelo be careful, scared if Hayi more upset with him.

“Why me?” Asked Hayi.

“I knew that you were a genius, so..”

“Let me see,” Hayi saw the book Zelo gave her. After analyzed it, Hayi then took her pen and then begin to write on piece of paper. Zelo didn’t paid attention at all; she busy saw Hayi’s face with smile. Then after couple of minutes. School ball rang, which means both of them should entered the class again. “Here, I have solved it.” Said Hayi returned Zelo’s book.

“Thank you,” Said Zelo without looked his book at all. Hayi meant to leave the library before Zelo hold her hands. Hayi raised her eyebrows with confused stare. “Could we be friend?” Asked Zelo with serious looked. Hayi seemed so shocked, there was no one before asked her to be her friend, she felt weird at that time, she was so glad but so confused, why this person wanted to be her friend anyway. Hayi keep quite didn’t know what should she said. “Silence means yes.” Said Zelo finally and leave Hayi frozen at her place.

:::::::::::::::::::

I’m sorry for made short chapter. I will comeback with longer chapt soon.

I want to know what your guys think with this story. So guys i will so glad to know if you guys tell on comment box. But, if you guys don’t want to it’s oke, i just need you guys read it.

Love, Author nim.

And Forgive me for typos.