Six

Love is Pain

Saturday morning was a buzy day to Hayi, usually Hayi woke up in the morning coocked her own breakfast. This time was diffrent, early morning Hayi went to bath and took long long long time, she make sure that her self really like ‘girl’ thing since she forget when the last time she bath and took long time, or maybe never. Anyway, after bath Hayi sat in front of her closet and stared a dress which hung beutifully.

“Should i wear that dress? Junhong knows it is not my style anyway, but CL unni would kill me if i don’t wear it. But, i want to impress Junhong also.” After mantioned last name on her last sentence brought Hayi to smile. She caouldn’t help but to smile. This was her officially date after officially became a couple about couple weeks ago. Hayi noded, she reached the dress and decided to wear it.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror, she looked at her self from toe to head, she stayed quite while wondering why Zelo loves her. She took long deep breath and looked at the watch, it was almost ten. Hayi in rushed fix her messed hair, after that Hayi put natural make up on her beautiful face.

:::::::::::::::::::

A boy stayed quite on his car which he parked at the edge of alley, he waited patiently while listening music, he always looked at her right just in case a beautifull girl who he knew walked to his direction. This the uncount time he looked at small alley at his right, and finally he saw a figure that he already knew very well. He out from his car to approach his girl.

Zelo keep staring at Hayi with wide smile, Hayi who felt unconfortable moved her head to left, right, saw her sneakers, she just couldn’t see Zelo.

“Ya! Choi Junhong, stop it, you make me shy.”

“I am sorry for make you uncomfortable, you just too pretty. But, Hayi~ah,”

“What?” Hayi felt confused of Zelo suddenly made his scraft untied from his neck and put the scraft tied on Hay’s neck instead.

“It almost winter soon, keep your body warm.” Said Zelo put scraft on Hayi.

“But, Junhong i can take it from my house,” Said Hayi turn back but her arm was hold by Junhong’s head.

“No, no necessery, share something it is couple do.” Zelo make Hayi felt shy even more, Hayi hid her face used Zelo scraft.

“You don’t have to hide your beautifull face, now let’s go?” They entered Zelo’s car and went to their direction.

After Zelo’s car went far enough, a mysterious car followed them.

::::::::::::::::

In the restaurant, the employer seemed buzy since they lose one to go on date. A car looked park at the parking area, a man out from that luxury car with simple t-shirt which wraped with suit, he use simple jeans like a rocker always wore, his hair was blonde and had a squinty eyes. His looks little bit frightnig. He entered the restaurant, after looked the place he wanted, he went to the place which he wanted.

The restaurant little bit crowded at that time, the man keep waiting of waitres to aproach him and asked him about the menu, she keep looked at his watched, but looked like the waitress all buzy.

In the kitchen, CL came to monitored all her amployer, actually she had been her room she saw in cctv a man didin’t get a serve so she check what was going on, but when she saw the situation she seemed understand.

“Great Hayi, one day without you and i have to aproach a costumer, never mind” mumbled her and grabed a note and a pan while brought a menu book.

CL went to aproach a man who sat cslmly ith intimidated looked, he seemed bored there are no one waitress to aproach him, he knocked the table with rhytme, sometimes checked his phone. He checked his phone when finally CL came to asked what he wanted to eat.

“Excuseme,” Said CL politely.

“Ah, finally, you know how long i wait?” Said the man while put his phone on the table, after that saw CL right in her eyes, but what happen next was unexpacted, the man seemed quite for awhile and her gaze was amaze of something, he stood and looked at CL in awe.

“Excuse me sir, are you allright?” Asked CL saw the man suddenly frozen.

“I... I...” Said the man stammered.

“I am so sorry sir, as you can see, our restaurant seems really buzy, my apologize sir.” Said CL smiled and bow to him.

“Don’t do that.!” Said the man awed with CL smile.

“Don;t do what?” Asked CL confused.

“No, forget it,” The man back to sit.

“So, what you want to order sir?” CL showed him book menu. The man mantion what she wanted to order with little bit nervous feeling, he himself confused why suddenly he felt that way. “Oke sir, wait for minute, you order will comes soon.” Said CL meant to leaved him.

“Wait, are you an employer?” Asked the man carious.

“Yes sir,” Answered CL with her smile.

“But you seemed diffrent,” CL just smile to respone that “Who is your name then?” Asked the man again.

“CL, you can call me like that,”

“CL? Are you the owner then?”

“Excuse me sir, you order will comes soon” said CL and leaved him without answered his question.

The man immidiatly grabed his phone and touch a number phone.

“Hallo?” Said the women in the phone.

“Oh, Zinger?” Asked the man anthusiatic.

“What hapen Yongguk? Yiu seemed got a jackpot?”

“Better than it,” Said the man called Yongguk.

“What?” Asked Zinger more carious.

“You know CL restaurant owner?” Asked Yongguk.

“Of course, she is my friend.”

“Great!”

::::::::::::::::::::

“Dodoong! Ya Ahjumma, what are you doing?” Surprised a beutifull lady bother the other lady who seemed buzy to work on her desk.

“Ya! Ssantoki! Do you see what am i doing right now? You messed my design!” Bom fix her design which been messed by Sandara Park.

“Ya! Bom~ah, how is Hayi doing?” Asked Dara while lay down on a sofa in front of Bom. But Sandara showed blank eyes. Her soul not into that place.

“Ah, she on date again, CL captured the boys face, he is cute i personally already saw him in hospital” said Bom changed her expression when she remembered the time when she met her own daughter. “Anyway here is the bo...” Bom wanted to take her phone to Dara, but after saw her friend condition seemed like she was not being her self, ‘cheerfull Dara’. “What this time Dara?” Said Bom knew excatly what bother Dara’s mind.

“Oh my god Dara it was not your fault” Said Bom knew what excatly it was.

“But Bom, you already have a daughter, while i am here being single when my age turned 40 soon. And when a guy aproach me, i just turn into shy girl and everyone leave me. You know why.”

“But Dara, it was not your fault, actualy if the guy wants to be yours he should understand and not to be a coward. He has to brave to face your causin GD, and your brother Chondung, that all the problem right?”

“It is not that simple Bom, who doesn’t know GD? A famous underground gangster, and Chondoung is really famous with his MBLAQ boy group, i don’t know anymore.”

“if they brave enough they will talked to them but actually they are coward so you should thank since you already knew that they were coward, or if you sick this condition, talk to them then, tell that they should have no bussines with your love story,”

“I ever once, but i got? I got scoled.”

“They just too love you” Said Bom pat Dara’s hair.

“I knew, i glad to know that fact, but still,” Said Dara showed bitter smile.

“You wait for this guy right?”

“I don’t know when he brave enought to talked to them. Ah, Bom~ah, talked to you just like healing! Now, i am ready to baack to dorky ssang park! Muehehehehe” Bom just shaked her head while smile. “Ya! Ahjumma, it was really famous in our High School, Sssang Park, even magnae Minzy and Chaerin call us like that until now.”

“Whatever Dara, up to you!”

:::::::::::::::::::

Night got darker, star begin fade away, the moon llight still light up worked its duty, the wind blew as winter came soon. A couple sat toghater in bench around all people walked. A girl sat ate her cotton candy show her wide smile. The wind seemed wanted to approach her, it blew the girl brown hair made it in mess, a boy who sat next to her fix it to her, let his girl just sat down calmly and ate her cotton candy with happy smile, sense an arm in her head made the girl turned her head to him, showed her teeth as she really was happy.

“Are you happy?” Asked Zelo pated Hayi’s hair. Hayi just nooded.

“Are you not tired?” Hayi shaked her head.

“That quostions was same when our unfficial date, you wanted to go home don’t you?” Said Hayi pinted her finger to Junhong face with mocked expresion.

“No, it just you should work tomorrow, no metter how much time i told you to not go to work, you will not listen to me.” Said Junhong explain.

“CL unni.......”

“Just like sister to you. I knew it so that’s why you should go to rest.” Said Junhong cut Hayi’s sentence. Hayi just noded as an agreement.

From affar, this couple have nothing to fear, nothing to lose, nothing to lost. But who knew that behind that happy smile hid a terrible problem. That gantle moved hid fear feelings. Behind lovey dovey couple hid a mysterious someone who have been watched them.

:::::::::::::::::::::

Hayi and Junhong in the middle of road way back to Hayi’s house. Both of them turned into silence, seemed like both of them felt really tired, Hayi just like ussual turned her head into window next to her and saw sapakles of road light. When they passed a restaurant park, Hayi saw a familiar figure.

“Junhong, can we stop?” Said Hayi so suddenly made Zelo step on stop pedal.

“What’s wrong Hayi, are you hungry again?”

“No, it was not,” Said Hayi out from car and aproach that familiar figure. Zelo followed from behind.

Lee Hayi get closer to that fmiliar figure, she walked with hasitation, scared that if that guy not the person she knew.

“What wrong Hayi actualy?” Asked Zelo who corious at behind.

“I guess, i knew him,” Said Hayi continued her step. “Junhe? Go Junhe?” Approach Hayi when she sure that the boy was Go Junhe she knew.

The boy called Go Junhe turned his head into a voice who just called him, the voice seemed similiar to him, when he saw who called him, the corious expression turned into wide smile.

“Oh my god, noona! Long time no see, what you doing here?” Greeted Junhe as he and Hayi embreced each other made Zelo face turn into facepalm expression.

“I Just saw you in my way back home, what are you doing here?” Asked Hayi.

“Oh, i just already ate i wait my mother and my sister, ladies.” Said Junhe with smile. Hayi felt so happpy to see him again, Junhe way to tall for him, even tho Zelo still taller than him. She really missed this person, her little guardian angle. While Hayi and Junhe talked Zelo looked around, he felt something wasn’t right.

“Oh, Junhe, this is Zelo, Zelo this is Junhe. Zelo, this is Junhe my junior at middle school, and Junhe this Zelo..... my...”

“Your boyfriend?” Asked Junhe, made Hayi ace turned red becauze of shy. Junhe and Zelo bowed each other. “You are lucky guy, noona is bautifull and really nice person you will feel  warmheart feelings  around her.”

“I already knew it.” Said Zelo.

“Junhe~ah, let’s go! Aigooo... Hayi, long time no see, where you have been?” A lady with young women out from restaurant and greeted Hayi immidatly when they saw her. “Who is this cutie pie? Your boyfriend?” Asked Junhe mother, and made Hayi felt more shy. Zelo bow to Junhe mother and Junhe sister.

“You are lucky, Hayi just like my own sister, she is really nice girl. Take our Hayi well,” Said Junhe sister with warm smile.

After little reuni Junhe’s family leaved Hayi and Zelo in that restaurant, Hayi meant to go home also as she took step to Zelo’s car, but Zelo frozen on his position monitoring around with serious look.

“Are you going Junhong?” Asked Hayi confused on Zelo. Zelo decided to get the car.

“Glad to know that that family around you in your middle school” said Zelo focus on road.

“Mmm, because of them i felt not too lonely.” Said Hayi dreamy to past time.

Zelo back to his serious look again, this time, Zelo checked from mirror seemed like a car followed them like last time. Zelo immidiatly step stop pedal made Hayi little shocked.

“What this time Junhong?”

“I pretty sure that the carr followed us, i’ll call Youngjae hyung.”

“You are too paranoid Junhong.” Hayi grab Zelo’s phone who wanted to called Youngjae. The car which Zelo suspected passed them. “See? There was no one followed us.” Said Hayi grabed Zelo’s cheeks with both her arms to calm Zelo. Zelo nooded and back to drive his car.

:::::::::::::::::

Zelo opened his door car for Hayi.Hayi looked so tired, after simple kiss on Hayi’s forahead, Zelo watched Hayi’s back as she walked on her way to her house. But suddenly a guy who had been hid in the small alley covered Hayi’s face Zelo open his eyes wide, as he shocked. Hayi felt shocked as well a guy covered her face with handkerchief. Next second Hayi felt numb and didin’t know anymore, her sight got darker.

::::::::::::::::::

Zelo never leaved even one meter from where Hayi fall asleep, Zelo really worreid since Hayi never open her eyes yet. When Zelo pated Hayi’s brown hair suddenly Hayi’s eyes moved an inch, Zelo suddenly sat on her bad waited for Hayi completly opened her eyes, after Hayi completely opened her eyes she felt little bit dizzy and frozen for a momment, after realized what just happen Hayi immidiatly showed shocked expresion, and sat, she saw Zelo in front of her and hug him tight.

Zelo pat Hayi’s brown hair, with love, while Hayi cried in his shoulder.

“Shh, it is ok now. No need to affraid now” Whisper Zelo. Hayi let Zelo’s body free, she payed attantion to Zelo’s face, too many scar and bruises, some of them got blue and purple. Hayi who saw it all touched Zelo’s face with worried, she burst into tears again.

“It is oke Hayi, it is nothing at all, you aare more important, are you oke?” Asked Zelo worried.

“No it was not oke Junhong, see your face, it was all because of me.” Said Hayi still cried to see Zelo in pain like that.

“Hayi, i got this all from saving you. Don’t mind it, i rather die than see you in danger.” Said Zelo honest. Hayi just quite and still cried.

“Where it is?” Asked Hayi felt strange in her place now.

“It is my house. I can’t just leave you alone and that guy knew your home.” Explain Zelo. Hayi just noded.

“Junhong, your perents?”

“They are in Singapore.” A quite for awhile, Hayi still cried, Zelo then grabed Hayi’s body and hug her tight. “Hayi, i have been decided, let’s meet your perents.” Hayi who heard that imediatly let Zlo’s body free, she went stright to balcony in front of her, leaved Zelo behind, she stood on that balcony while cried, she just didin’t want to show Zelo. But Zelo knew, her shulder trembling as sign that she cried out loud. “Hayi, you’ll meet them soon Hayi, admit it. Besides, like i told you before, i rather die than to see you in danger. Asked what happen actualy.” Said Zelo still watched Hayi’s back. He waited for Hayi’s reaction, suddenly Hayi turned back and fell to Junhong’s embrace. Zelo knew it means yes, she pat Hayi’s hair with love. “It’s oke honey, i will be right your side.”

::::::::::::::::