Seven

Love is Pain

Little boy now in his chamber, his kingdom, his life, his home. In the lots of furnitures in his room, he saw reflection of him played around and act naughty as little boy who wanted to walk. He grew this fast, how pity that in his big room, he was played by his self.

The smile from his mother who always he missed little by little dissapeared as he grew turn into a little boy. Everyday, he face the room alone, what more lonely than being in the big house by your self without any noisy like laughter? In fact every night he spen is the same. A fight between his mother and father.

He didn’t know exactly what happen, he just know suddenly they fight and fight and fight. He ended by embrace his knee in corner of his room cover his ear, how pity, instead of laugh, he heard only scream.

The little boy always checked her mom after  the fight was over, and he got her mom cried alot alone, and when they eyes met, his mother who always motherly side called her son and embrace him with love, cover her tears with gantle smile, they ended by sleep side by side in his private room and sang a lullaby.

It was very bright night when the moon shined so bright, but seemed like the light was not bright this little boy life. Like another night, he ended by embrace his knee and cover his tears, his parent in fight again.

After little bit quiter, as always this little boy worried about his baeutiful mom, he will checked if his mom was all right, but so sad, there will be no fight anymore, no tears, no her screams, also no her gantle smile, no her baeutiful face. She gone her self, and this little boy found her mother hung her self, kill her self.

::::::::::::::::

Such relieved to this phrase ‘Thank god, it was dream’, dark late night made a dream sink into the deepest dark side of memories. To just open your eyes, when it came from your deepest memoriest you want to leave it will not that simple it imprint in your brain, the feel imprint in your heart, the expression imprint your eyes, the sorrowfull imprint in your life.

The little boy who used to scared turned into a stone cold hearted person, the person who just woke up from his called bad dreams from his bad memory, the man who actualy just lonely sat on his bad while wipe cold sweat, he decided to walked in the kitchen, took little ice water from refrigerator, in that kitchen which pretty large, there were not much memoris, he just remembered that he ate alone in that long table. Well, it actualy it was a new house, this man called Oh Sehun didn’t want to live in his old sorrow big house.

He put the glass in the table, sat alone and took deep sigh, his gaze stright in front, he actualy lost his soul for awhile thought what should not in his mind, as she keep smiling when he realized he fell into memories to deep.

“Lee Hayi” Said him smile with his bitter smile.

:::::::::::::::

In the middle of night, a person stood with his breath who turned into smoke as a weather he keep made his hands warm, he waited for someone abviously. When a light appeard in surface of the river in front him, he turned his head to look, a person came out from tha care and ask a quostions to the point.

“How’s the plan so far?” Ask the man from the car.

“So far, so good sir, it turn out well as the planed.”

“So, that Choi family will end for the second time, oke good job”

:::::::::::::::

In a room, a mature lady slept boringly as a matured lady always do, she kept watching the drama she always follows, in her warm room she was so lonely, no cat walk for today, as a model she actualy a busy women. She tried to call Bom but she was busy with her job, while Cl was busy to manage his business, and Minzy was busy also, she want to play with her one and only brother Sanghyun but he tired to death from his crowd schedule. While ate some snacks her phone rang, looked like a massage came.

XXXX : What are you doing?

Dara Bright Dara : Nothing, no schedule today. Where are you?

XXXX : Home, actualy.... Han river, wanna go?

Dara Bright Dara: No, i guess not. I am sorry.

XXXX: I am sorry, i just wait the right time i know you are mad right now.

Dara Bright Dara :  You talking nonsense, i am off.

Sandara Park, the women by just see her then you will fall into love suddenly, your stomach full from butterfly, then your imagination full for her face, she is so nice, yet so independent, you will lucky just got a ‘hi’ from her, since she got all you want, then you will came to ‘put hard effort to get what you want’ she is not that that simple women to approach, maybe she is nice to everyone, but not that simple to just catch her attantion.

She has a causin named GD, she is really rich yet he is the famous underground gangster, but not, he is not the bad guy that you think, he just you know.. the opposite team, just got that fierce look. Yet, he is really love Dara and Sanghyun, since three of them were grew togheter since Dara and Sanghyun left by her father and GD perents raised them all.

 ::::::::::::::::

In the moonlight, a girl in large room stood in its own balcony, in the room, so many luxury furnitures  which she rarely seen, when you looked at the bedroom, it was Princess place to sleep, the room itself colored blue, with so many painting hung, flower, much flower painting. the room its self has europe style, with modern touch inside. After observated the room, she look at the sky, in the balcony she stood, she looked at the falling snow. It was already winter, the new year they passed was so much fun, with those fire works and laugh.

All the grass you couldn’t barely seen, all covered by snow. It so beutiful actualy, all white. But those beutiful has a thing to sucrifice, those gloomy sky and sere flowers and trees, with the covered green grass and, the cold which pined your bones.

But they sid, once in a year, thats the term. Young hayi won’t miss this moment. Tomorrow is a big day for her, she felt nervous and felt sudden insomnia. But she scared to play alone, with all those bruise he had, Junhong need to rest, yes in her thought, but she found her self now in front Junhong’s room.

She really doubtful to knock, but indeed she knocked.

“Junhong-ah, are you sleeping?” Asked Hayi with her lower voice. And then suddenly that strong door opened shown a tall figure who stand in front of her with panicked face stood in front of her.

“What happen?” Said her with panicked expresion. “Are you ok? You scred in your room alone?” Said Junhong worried.

“It is not like that Junhong-ah” Said Hayi looked at the floor she step, scred if Junhong ,ad with her thought, scared to distrub Junhong’s rest.

“Then what?” Said Zelo curious.

“Let’s play in the snow? I know, it was mad, rest well Junhong-ah, i will not distrub you till morning.”. said Hayi wich turned and wanted to back to her room. But suddenly, a strong hand hold her arm and Hayi turned back to know why Junhong hold him.

“Wait here.” Said Junhong and back to his room leave Hayi with his confused face. Junhong back with thick scraft and long coat. While he already wore his long coat. “Lift your arms,” Hayi without second lift his both arm, and then Junhong wore that coat to Hayi. “Lift your hair” and then Hayi lift her hair as he told. And then Junhong applied the scraft to Hayi’s neck. “Aigu.. so beautiful.. let’s go”Said Junhong held Hayi’s hand.

“What was that Choi Junhong??” Said Hayi wanted to laugh.

:::::::::::::::

“Uwaaaaa! It is snow!” Hay play with the snow once she saw it. Make Junhong just smile to see childish Hayi, it was rare to see her like that, that’s why Junhong tought that it was precious. “Ya! Choi Junhong, let’s make snowman, you make me, and i make you.” Said Hayi so childish, and then they begun to made the snowmen. Hayi made it so seriously, sometimes Junhong threw snowball to her, but Hayi just mantioned his name irrtitated and continue with his Junhong snowman.

“WHAT IS THAT?” said Junhong wanted to laugh, they already done made theirsnowman.

“What? Isn’t that really looks like you?” Said Hayi complaining.

“Ya! Lee Hayi, he is too tall, look the diffrance with the one i made,” Said Junhong comparing the height diffrence between the two snowmen,

“What? It is abviously, extremaly looks like you. Look now, when we talked ijust see your chest.” Said Hayi comparing their diffrance height. Junhong did not respond, he just threw a snowball to her, but this time Hayi did not just stood there and recieve, she fought back, and that night became a snow fight time between two young lover.

“Ouch” Said Junhong when a snowball which Hayi threw hit his bruise sca in his rface.

“Oh my god, Junhong i am sorry,” Said Hayi felt so guilty. And touch Junhong’s face with her bare hands. Junhong touched Hayi’s both hands and look at Hayi’s worried face.

“Hayi, wear you gloves, you hands got frozen” Hayi sat in the snowland and put back her gloves. Junhong followed her to sat on the snow land.

“I just don’t wanna touch your face with those gloves, your face is so precious.” Said Hayi with serious look.

“Lee Hayi, that was touching, ya! Are you honest with what you were saying?” Said Junhong teased Hayi.

“No, i was not playing Junhong-ah, in fact that we sat here with all this now still amazed me.” Said Hayi looked into moonlight and hold her knees.   

“Come here,” Said Junhong called her and open his coat, Hayi now sat in Junhong embrace inside Junhong’s coat. Realized that this moment became more serious now, he wanted to make this moment warmer. “Lee Hayi, you reallly like snow don’t you?” Asked Junhong land his face in Hayi’s shoulder, Junhong can felt Hayi nod as an agreement.

“I used to play snow with Junhe, tht moment everytime snow falls, we play outside, that moment when i forgot how hard life is.”

“Ya! You really like that Junhe boy don’t you?” Said Junhong did not jelous at all, in fact, he really thank Junhe to make Hayi past did not really bitter. Hayi just nod. “Which one you like moreJunhe or me?” Asked Junhong playfull.

“You.” Said Hayi, Junhong just smile in Hayi’s shouder.

“Snow or me?” Asked Junhong once again.

“Snow” said Hayi without hasitation. Junhong lifted his head and checked Hayi’s expression, Hayi just smile beatifuly shown her theeth. And then she turned her head in the left which Junhong face exactly in front of her, but Junhong’s face got closer, rid the dictance between them, Hayi just close her eyes, waited for waited for Junhong’s nose touch hers, and Junhong’s lips touch hers. Yes, they kissed in the snowfall, infront of their respentative snowmen, on the withland of snow.

Again, Junhong’s kiss was not that passion, he just show how much he loves her by simple kiss which Hayi knows that Junhong really loves her. After that, Hayi looked at the moon again which drew perfectly in space, and Junhong land his head again in Hayi’s shoulder.

“I really nervous Junhong-ah, for tomorrow” Said Hayi sounds so worried.

“Don’t worry Hayi-ah, i got your back”

:::::::::::::::::

TBC.