Three

Love is Pain

With uncertain feeling, Hayi walked to her classroom, open a bit and walked slowly. After arrived at her classroom, actually her lesson already began. Hayi bowed to her teacher; fortunately Hayi was a genius student so her teacher forgave her for being late. Hayi then shocked her head, he wanted to forget everything, it wasn’t special at all, Zelo wanted to be her friend that was it. But suddenly, a boy in the station in her mind, she closed her eyes. She felt the wind that moment again, she felt the sadness that moment again, a boy with all his smiled approach him and asked her name bravely, and politely. Hayi opened her eyes again, shocked her head again, she has many thought, she wanted to focus on her lessons. Hayi took long breath, “Choi Junhong” Hayi whispered.

Hayi took a book in her saw desk, and realized that a stalk of rose on there too, Hayi look to her right and her left, seemed all her classmate was innocent. She opened the card which brought along with the stalk, she read the written card, “Your suffer has begun.” Hayi knew who send the rose, it was him obviously him, Oh Sehun. Hayi gasped, she closed her eyes, now she only prayed that she will not kick off from her school.

:::::::::::::::::::

Zelo now sat on his chair, his eyes on board but his mind at one girl named Lee Hayi, she smiled all the way, every step he walked Hayi figure on his mind made him smiled. He opened the book which Hayi just touch for solved his homework.

“Daebak!!” Zelo broke his class silence made all heads turned into him, include his teacher.

“What was that Junhong? Are you done with your homework?”  Said his teacher while checked his friend’s.  Zelo nodded in shocked, actually Zelo planned to not collect his homework since he didin’t finish it. Also, Zelo didin’t except that Hayi will finish it though, but she finished all number. “Let me checked then,” Said his teacher.

Zelo gave his homework to his teacher; the teacher opened it and analyzed it. After that she looked at Zelo, “It’s not your hand writing,” Said the teacher.

“Off course it was angel hand writing,” said Zelo innocent.

“Choi Junhong be serious,” Actually, his teacher, or maybe all teacher didn’t asked for school owner homework, off course their father paid them for that, but Zelo was different although he was one of owner school, she didn’t do as he want, he keep tried the best for his school.

“It was Lee Hayi, but she taught me, she taught me properly, since my hand writing was terrible so she decided write herself,” Zelo little bit lied, well he definitely lied.

“I knew, i recognized Hayi hand writing since she is the only student does her homework properly. You may sit,” Said his teacher keep Zelo homework on her desk.

“Mmm, Miss Gong?” Zelo tried to interrupt what Miss Gong did. Miss Gong rolled her eyes and looked Zelo, “Can i have my book back? Since that was all right already?” Miss Gong seemed irritate with this child, finally gave his book back. “Thank you, by the way,....” Zelo looked at his friend before continue seemed like her friend all busy with their own activity, “How’s Youngjae hyung doing?” After said that Zelo immediately back to his chair.

“Ya Choi Junhong!!!!” Miss Gong seemed so upsate this time her face seemed red, maybe upsate may be shy, we didn’t know. But all her student looked at her confused. “Never mind, forget it.” Said Miss Gong realized she couldn’t reveal her private life to another student. Zelo just giggled at his chair.

“I wanna save this book properly, don’t let anyone touch it. It’s mine. Muehehehe” Said Zelo to hisself.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Lee Hayi walked in corridor brought her books again, this time she paid attention someone toward her, she didn’t want to bumped with someone again. But suddenly this time a group of girl came towards her, they pulled Hayi’s hair, they turned all Hayi’s book, they threw the heavy book in Hayi’s body. Hayi didn’t want to fight back; she knew that it was all from Sehun revenge. After that the group of girls gone, Hayi felt so hurt in her head because her heir being pulled hardly yet her body felt so numb since they threw all the heavy books over her. Her body all hurt. But, Hayi wasn’t a crying baby, after fix all the book she raised from kneeled and back to her class room. Someone smiled mocking from far away seen what just happened.

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hayi in the park of her school, she sat quietly and breathed deeply, she impregnated the fresh wind came to blew her brown hair. And suddenly she felt something been thrown in her head, when she touch her head, it was an egg, when he turned his head, couple of eggs blindly threw at her, all she can did just defend, covering her eyes, and her face. Her body have yet recover from bruised couple weeks ago she just got when couple of girls threw her heavy books, now she will received her body got worse tomorrow morning.

When she wanted to wash herself, she saw Zelo came to approach with confused looked. After Zelo realized that she was Hayi, he run after her as Hayi avoided him and run from his sight. But Zelo taller than her which means his step bigger than hers.

“Who did this to you?” Asked Zelo serious looked. Hayi hid her face, she felt embarrass. “I said, who did this to you?” Repeated Zelo seemed so mad right now. But Hayi was still quite. “Lee Hayi, you forget i am one of owner of this school, if you don’t answer my question...”

“Oh Sehun,” Said finally felt scared of him being mad.

“S*it that little bas*ard” cursed Zelo and dragged Hayi in the nearest toilet. She let out his handkerchief he didn’t care that it was a girl toilet, Hayi felt uncomfortable of him. She decided to clean her self instead of Zelo. Zelo seemed understand and let Hayi clean herself  “After that we will come to Sehun,” Said Zelo still upset.

“No, please, it was my fault.” Said Hayi still clean herself from messed.

“Hayi, you just bumped to him” Zelo almost screamed to her. Zelo really upset for sure.

“No, it was not. I flushed him glass of water at restaurant where i work.” Said Hayi full of regret.

“You work?” Ask Zelo now in low tone. Hayi nodded. Zelo seemed more felt so sorry to her. “Why did you do that?” Asked Zelo carious.

“He said something made me so upset even forgot who really am i.” Now both of them turned into silence, but Zelo knew that the word was not right since Hayi couldn’t control her emotion. “Zelo, if you wanted to talked to him you no longer my friend anymore.” Said Hayi.

“But Hayi, he is too much” Zelo tried to made sure for Hayi that all he did too much. But Hayi looked at him with pitty eyes made Zelo give in.

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Hayi prepare to go home, she pigyback her back and walked carefully, she still in Sehun revenge anyway, so she decided to go home behind after all her friend back to home. After scanning that there were no one around she sure and made a step outside her main building of her school, when she walked in open area, suddenly Zelo came and hold her. Exactly cover her. A stone just had been threw. Hayi felt such slow-motion; she didn’t knew where the stone came, all she knew that now Zelo head now bleeding. She gasped what just she saw.

“Stone! Realy??” Cursed Zelo. “Are you all right?” Asked Zelo to Hayi.

“No, you are the one hurt, let’s go to hospital,” Said Hayi so worried hold Zelo face. Zelo smiled when he knew that Hayi’s hands in his face now and their distance just couple of centi.

“Ya! Zelo!!!” Yelled Hayi made Zelo shocked.

::::::::::::::::::::

“Is that hurt?” Said Hayi after brought Zelo in nearest clinic. Zelo now sat in front her with his head bandage. Zelo touch his head and shocked his head. “Why did you do that?”

“What?” Asked Zelo innocent.

“Why did you protect me?”

“And let you hurt? I’d rather die.” Said Zelo made Hayi touched. “It was all friends did, protect her friends.” Said Zelo smiled to her. Made hayi even felt burden.

“Is there anything I could do?” Asked Hayi finally spoke after quite for moment.

“Just stay to be my friend.”

“Zelo, you head hurt because of me, just tell me what should I do, except related with money i guess I can.”

“Date with me then?”

Hayi dropped her jaw and made her eyes got bigger. Zelo waited her answer patiently. He knew that he will be rejected. Hayi looked in deep thought; she went to nearest desk and wrote something in piece of paper. Zelo just looked at her confused. After write, Hayi gave that piece of paper to Zelo.

“Meet me at that place, Saturday at 7 pm. I cannot star early morning since I had to work. Bye.” Said Hayi leave Zelo shyly since her cheek blushed and turned pink.

Zelo open his mouth wildly and didin’t trust what just she said. He smile wildly and keep the paper safety.

::::::::::::::::

How about this chapter? Let me know you guys thought.

Love, Author.

P.S.

Sorry for typos and messed grammar.