One

Love is Pain

A girl stood in railway station in one of platform, she was alone, her brown hair waved every single train passed, and she looked like scanning what or who inside the train, and one train had passed without stop. Her brown hair then covered her face as she bowed. Then, next train came and she scanned again, but the train didn’t stop again.

A boy been monitored the girl since long when he sat about one hour ago, his eyes never off from that girl. The girl seemed waiting someone from the train, but seemed like she found nothing. The boy wanted to approach the girl. After decided, the boy walked closer to her.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Approached the boy and greeted her. The girl turned his head into him but her gaze as cold as ice, she didn’t answer her questions. “My name is Choi Junhong, what’s your name?” The girl still looked the boy with that gaze. But, Choi Junhong wasn’t scared at all; instead he smiled to her and showed his shine teeth. The girl looked so confused to him. “Don’t be scared, i just wanted to talk to you, my parents take so long, I don’t know what they doing in there,” Junhong pointed a place where his parents were talking to someone.

“They buy a ticket,” Little girl finally spoke in low voice. She had deep voice. Junhong shocked finally she spoke. Choi Junhong smiled again finally she wanted to talk to him.

“Ah, i see. By the way you never mentioned your name?” Asked Junhong very carious.

“Hayi” She answered with low voice made Junhong didn’t here.

“Pardon?” Asked Junhong politely since he didn’t hear.

“Lee Hayi” Said Hayi little bit louder. Choi Junhong smiled again as the girl finally mention her name.

“Junhonh~ah.. hurry, our train will come.” A woman yell, Junhong’s mother.

“Wait mom” Junhong shout to make his voice be heard. “Lee Hayi, nice to meet you, I hope we meet in the future, and we going to make a good friend,” Said Junhong with happy tone. The girl just quit and looked Junhong with confused stare.

“Junhong~ah, hurry,” This time Junhong’s mother little bit louder made everyone near her looked her.  Junhong didn’t want to get a scold she run leave Hayi alone.

In the distance, Hayi and Junhong looked each other; Hayi looked the boy Junhong with confused stare, while Junhong keep smiling at her. After Junhong took the train, and the train left Hayi where she stood, for the first time since what happen to her, she moved her lips a bit, she smiled.

::::::::::::::::::

Eight Years Later.

Lee Hayi washed the dishes like always. This time the costumers seemed crowd and made her busy. Hayi decided to work at a restaurant for her daily life, more over from her school. She chose that job since she had a school to attend at morning, so at the night she can work at that Restaurant. Hayi was a genius girl; she entered one of best school from scholarship. Her boss, Lee Chaerin was one of meaningful person to her, after passed from Middle school also from scholarship actually Hayi decided to stop her school but Lee Chaerin or Hayi and her friends at that restaurant called her CL knew Hayi ability she knew that Hayi was a genius girl, so she recommended and took care of all administration of that school, all Hayi did just entered the school and learn as hard as she can, since she might kicked off anytime.

Finally, the costumers all left, Hayi seemed so tired, she took deep breath and drunk a cup of water, she stretched her body to make her more relax. All light been turn off; it was her duty to closed the restaurant as payed for CL kindness. Hayi now in the kitchen to prepare a food to took home. But Hayi stood a while with blank gaze.

“Lee Hayi,” Lee Hayi shoked and found out who called her. She found a beautiful woman standing in front her.

“You shocked me, Sajangnim.” Said Hayi smiled at her.

“Sajangnim?” Asked CL surprised. “It is been Five years since you called me like that and now you called me like that again, you must be in deep thought, what this time Hayi, you can share to me,” CL said wit mother expression,  Hayi been with her for long time, we could say that since this restaurant stand until had so many subsidiary CL and Hayi had been together.

“Nothing unni, i just tired, the costumers seemed extra ordinary this time, actually this restaurant has many costumers but this night seemed like some costumers didn’t get a place, you have been famous unni,” Said Hayi honest.

“Aigoo, actually i as the one wanted to talk to you, but i forget something, that you are a student,” Said CL with her beautiful smile.

“It’s oke unni, i don’t have any homework to do.”

“Eeeeyyy... still you are a student and you have a duty to sleep in this time,” CL looked like her teacher now made Lee Hayi laughing. “Go home now, i will close this place.”

Lee Hayi walked in small alley to her small rent house. Hayi didn’t scared all, she used to walk at that path since she middle school, but Hayi actually didn’t seemed sociality person, actually Hayi wasn’t anti-social to her neighbor but she had busy schedule and didn’t have a time to spend waste time.

Hayi got in to her lovely house, after changed she went to her learn desk to prepare her book for tomorrow. She opened her saw, and fined an envelope. After Hayi opened Hayi seemed didn’t surprised at all, actually that envelope fill with money a lot of money. Hayi threw that money again in her saw and closed it.

“Again? This time even got often, but how? I locked the door so the window, should I moved?” Hayi seemed felt stress, she decided to sleep.

:::::::::::::::::::::

Early in the morning, Hayi ready to go to her school, when she passed a house, she decided to visit a house, her owner rent house.

“Good morning,?” Hayi greeted an ahjumma who swept the front yard grom fall leafs. It was almost winter already.

“Oh, Hayi, good morning you want go to school?” Asked ahjumma with smile.

“Yes, by the way ahjumma, have you ever seen a person came to my house?” Asked Hayi curios.

“No, Hayi~ah, someone entered your house without your permission?” Asked Ahjuma worried.

“No, ahjumma, i just asked, have nice day,” Hayi didn’t want took this problem so deep, she decided to forget it.

Hayi rode a bus to her school, maybe she was the only one rode that transportation, since all her friends wore their own car. So, no doubt that her school full of rich family. Hayi’s school life was just ordinary, learnt in library, eat in one of most quite place at school, learn in the class quietly and answer the question from teacher and went home when it was time to go. Well, it was.

Hayi walked staggered, she slept at two pm last night finished her homework. She held many books she wanted to back all of them in library, but Hayi suddenly bumped into a person who made all the book fell. She curse in low tone she wanted to say sorry and looked the person. Hayi’s eyes got bigger, he was one of owner of her school, her jaw dropped, and her sorry was not an ordinary this time.

“I’m so sorry, i didin’t see you,” Lee Hayi seemed scared, the person didn’t moved an inch, his facial expression as strong as stone, she knew that she will got into trouble this time.

“Off course, you are short.” Said him made Hayi quite, if she fight back she will kicked so, se received all curse of her. “Let me guess, scholarship?” Hayi stood quietly and nodded. She didn’t dare to look into his eyes. “I knew, you clothes seemed just one, you are not pretty at all, definitely poor.” Hayi seemed wanted to cry that time, but Hayi always got that mocked in every corner on her school so she can received it, more over it all from her school owner.

“Ya! Oh Sehun!” Yelled someone from Hayi’s back. Hayi then turned her head to look who on her back. “That was too much, apologize!” Hayi looked so shocked after that sentence out form another boy, on her back.

“No, i was wrong,” Hayi then bowed to a boy called Oh Sehun who she just bumped.

“I knew,” Said another boy, now stood beside Lee Hayi. “But what just he said was something cruel for a girl like you.” Said him smiled to Hayi. Oh Sehun seemed mocked by his smile.

“I won’t say sorry, not in your wildest dream,” Said Oh Sehun passed both Lee Hayi and the tall boy next to him. But he steped one of Hayi’s book made it dirty.

“Ya Oh Sehun!” Yelled the boy, but seemed like Sehun didin’t even want to moved his head.

“It’s alright, it’s oke” Hayi then kneeled to picked up her book.

Hayi immidiatly picked up all the books from the floor with the tall boy helped her. The tall boy read her name tag and smiled to her, while helped her to pick up her book.

“Lee Hayi shi, do you know me,?” Asked tall boy with his smile.

Hayi without looked at him nodded. “Zelo, one of owner of this school, and one member of BAP gank, with Daehyun, Youngjae, Joongup, and You, also your family include Kim Himchan and Bang Yoingguk, your family member all around this country as your parents of this school owner Oh Sehun” Expleined Hayi know asked for rest of book Zelo hold. Zelo just raised his eyebrows and look all books.

“Let me help you,” Ordered Zelo. Hayi shocked his head.

“You did help me few minutes ago,”

“Let me help you bring this book as a thank you from you.” Said Zelo smiled to her.

“No, just let me bring that alone.” Hayi tried to reach all books Zelo held but Zelo avoid Hayi’s hand.

“Please.” Said Zelo put his most pity eyes.

“No, you don’t understand don’t you? I just have a problem if you didn’t came, and if a girl or some girl around this school see you helped me moreover walked next to me my problem even got bigger,” Hayi now little bit irritating, she didn’t want ruined her ordinary life.

“Sehun is more handsome than me, which means he is more popular than me, so it doesn’t matter if you walked with me, please just this time.” Hayi looked pissed but finally nodded which made Zelo smile even larger.

::::::::::::::::::::::

“So, you just now that i’m Zelo, one of owner of school and member of BAP gank?” Asked Zelo while passed one by one class room to library. Hayi nodded. “Nothing else?” Said Zelo curious. Zelo shooke her head.

“You helped me once put a bandage in my hurt leg when i suddenly fell when I going to home. In my first grade” said Hayi bowed, she didn’t want a person look her walked next to zelo helped her brought her book.

“So, do you remember?” Asked Zelo rise his eyebrows.

“Do you remember?” Hayi seemed shocked and lifted his head and looked Zelo shocked that he remembered that moment.

“Off course,” Zelo noded. Hayi back bowed again.

“Sure nothing else?” Asked Zelo again. But Hayi shocked her head. Zelo expression seemed sad.

::::::::::::::::::::::

“How, was she received it?” Asked a lady talked on phone. “Ah, how fascinating, i will back to work again, see you at home honey,” She hang up the phone. She put her phone on the desk where she sat, she just drew a design for her upcoming fashion show. When she wanted to continue drawing a fresh song called her.

“Park Bom ~ ah...............” A girl women with thin figure with goddes look entred the room. “Park Bom ~ ah, Big Park, let go shop, i tried to work,” Asked her best friend plus one of her model Sandara Park.

“Ya! Darong! Don’t you see what I’m doing,?” Asked Park Bom continued drawing.

“Ya, this ahjumma, are you not tired? I felt so tired,” Dara hug Bom from back and then Dara looked into a photo that Bom always put in every corner of her room. “How is she? Bom~ah?” Asked Dara now hold the photo.

“Grew beautifully, but not healthy, i worried about her healthy Dara~yah, ottoke?” Bom eyes now turn into tears.

“Aigoo, this ahjumma, just wait little longer and we will get her back,” Dara cheered Bom and Bom turn into smiled again.

“By the way, i guess you were right, I need some fresh air,” Bom now stand from his chair and strech her selfish body.

“Yeay! We wait for CL, she will came.”

“But, i will go home earlier, Seunghyun will at home earlier too,” Park Bom now put a photo which Dara just hold. “Just wait my sweetheart,”

::::::::::::::::::::::

 

Note*

I’m so sorry to make Oh Sehun became a bad guy here. I hope you guys will understand me. I’m sorry. *Bow*