Seriously?!

To List Or Not To List

Although I had achieved my objective of breaking up with Seungri, the messy way it had occurred was still in my mind. After I told him the truth, he left the restaurant angrily, leaving me to awkwardly take care of everything else. I’m too perturbed to even eat anything, Bulgogi or anything else. Instead, I gave it all to the endless pit that is Luhan. Truthfully, I don’t get how the guy can eat so much and gain almost nothing. The mere thought of dessert makes me feel 10 pounds heavier, so, at times, living with Luhan’s huge appetite is a Con, but definitely a Pro when it’s time to clean out the fridge.

 

But I’ve been long banned from tracking the Pros and Cons of Lu Han since a few ways back. It’s a long story.

 

“Stop that.” Luhan says sitting up straight from his spot on the couch, and waves his chopsticks weakly at me. “No inner listing while you’re near me.”

 

I sigh heavily. “While we’re on this subject, could you please stop telling my boyfriends about my lists? It’s getting tiring now.”

 

“Well, I think they should know what they’re up against. You are utterly neurotic. And bordering pretty damned close to a psychopath.”

 

“That hurts,” I say, a bit offended. “It’s kinda harsh.”

 

He casually waves me off. “So talk to me.” He puts the now empty container away. Mimi, Luhan’s 3 month old adopted Bichon Frisé puppy, tries to sneak up and take it but Luhan pushes her off the couch. “How was it? What did Captain Pride say?”

 

“I guess he took it… well? Better than expected anyway.” I only mention the important details; assuring him Seungri didn’t flip any tables and punch a waiter on his way out. He’s not violent, and he’d never overreact that way, but Luhan’s imagination tends to always be in overdrive. Reaching into my pocket, I take out a small box, left behind in his rush out of the door.

 

“That’s great,” Luhan says, not believing me. “Oh! What. Is. That?”

 

I throw it to him and he catches it before Mimi could get to it first. “He was about to propose when I lost it. I freaked out, Lulu. I didn’t see it coming.” I exhale, putting my head into my palms.

 

He opens the box and immediately starts giggling, which then turns into all out chuckling.

 

“Come on,” I sit up. Luhan bends over clutching his stomach, laughter racking through his small frame, as he closes the box and throws it back to me. “It’s not even remotely funny. I was so embarrassed.”

 

“You’re about to be even more embarrassed.” Luhan wipes a tear that had formed due to his laughing fit away from the corner of his eye, finally calming down. “Open the box, Joonmyun, and Take a good look at it.”

 

“Adámas?” I ask, staring skeptically at the red velvet lid. I don’t have any desire to look inside and make my nightmare any more real. I can’t look at the diamond, or wannabe diamond, under that lid. But Luhan presses on, reaching over to hit me on my knee. ‘Ok, ok. Stop already.”

 

Wincing, I open the box and take a slight look inside.

 

“All the way,” he says. Another chuckle escapes from him.

 

When the box top opens up, it takes a second for my eye to brain coordination to function properly, and my brain dosen’t quite register anything, especially not the shiny key.

 

“What on earth is this?” I let the words out on an exhale, half to myself.

 

“It’s a key to his condo, pabo. He wasn’t proposing to you.” Luhan forces himself to keep a straight face, but it barely works.

 

“He was going to ask me to move in?” I stare for a second, holding out the key to check if it was real or not. “I’m so stupid.”

 

“Don’t be too hard on yourself, Joonie-ah. You still needed to end it, just maybe not as…. Messily as you did.” He shrugs as I put the key back into the box, stunned to complete silence. “So, what happens now?”

 

A/N: This is just the beginning of the story, I just wanted to update before it was too late. (I also decided to change Minseok to Luhan for sarcastic reasons) I’ll try to update ASAP. Thx for subbing so far. Hope I don’t disappoint. I’m too tired to think of a coherent A/N. Bye

Sub and comment plz.

Thank u <33 

Cr. for pic goes to original owner