Three.

SECRETLY

I saw Sulli's eyes became so round when i told her about Olive. We are walking towards our department's building.

"Aish! Jeongmal? What did you do? Did you tell her that you already saw her before she came?"

I nod. "Of course not! We're not yet close. It's not that i plan on being close to her, but i'll find time."

"Small world. Is she pretty up close?"

"Yes." I answered shortly.

"Why do you look like that?"

I sighed. "I hate her. She's perfect." I whispered.

"What? What is it?" Sulli asked again.

"Nothing. Deaf!" I just told her.

"Ya! You speak like that and you tell me i'm deaf?"

I laughed. "Yes you are!"

"You really is a meanie." Sulli said pouting.

We entered our class room and we're almost thirty minutes early so Sulli bombarded me with more questions about Olive.

"Did you heard her speak in English already? Is her Korean perfect?"

"I haven't heard her speak in English. Her Korean is good, although you can really tell that she's from overseas by her tone."

"I wish i could go to America too."

"What's good in America? American fans envy Koreans because we can see our idols even just on streets." I pointed her out.

"I know, i know. But still, it's nice even if once you go out of the country and have a vacation."

"Speaking of vacation. She'll be with us for two months."

"Be nice to her. You might not know, you might have to need her help in the future. It's still nice to have a relative overseas even though it's distant."

"Yeah, i know. But i don't what us to be really comfortable."

That afternoon, no one seemed to know where Henry is. I hated the fact that i still need to find where he is to ask what i have to do. What fhe really doesn't need me to do anything? He'll think of something just to make me do something.

I passed by the auditorium to hear someone playing the piano. The thought of it is Henry dominated my mind. So i opened the auditorium's door slowly and peeked through it.

I was right.

He was playing a song not familiar but a very beautiful one. He was playing with his eyes closed. He's so into it and i find it really nice. So i just stood there and listened to him play with my eyes closed. It's a sad song.

"What are you doing there?" A male voice suddenly heard.

I opened my eyes immediately and saw Minho standing in front of me. He's the vice president of the council.

"i-I was just.." I ran out of reasons.

He laughed. "You were listening to Henry play?" It's a question but more likely an accusation.

"N-ne.." I shyly admitted. I don't know if i'm shy admitting that i was there listening to Henry or the fact that Minho saw me. It's the first time i saw him up close. Minho and Henry rarely work together. They are working in different areas hands on.

"It's okay. Weren't you his assistant for two weeks?"

"Y-yes.. How did you know?"

"You were suppose to be my assistant but i thought Henry needed it the most so i told the guidance councilor."

I nod. "O-okay." He seemed to be more humane. I don't know anything about Minho, just that he's also rich and good looking. And he really look good up close.

"Are you gonna call him?"

"Yes, but i don't know how to approach him since he's playing." I admitted.

"Alright. Let me call him." He walked past me and opened the door of the auditorium and went in.

I went with him. Henry was still playing.

We walked slowly towards the stage where Henry is playing.

We were already near when he noticed us. He looked at us then stopped playing then just sit there.

"Your assitant was looking for you." Minho said.

He stood up then looked at Minho, then looked at me. "Tell her she doesn't need to do anything today." Then just walked past us.

Minho and my eyes followed him walked out of the auditorium.

"So i guess, you don't have to do anything today." Minho said, chuckling.

"I guess so too.. " As much as i am glad that i can go home early, i am wondering what's with him since yesterday. I was still looking at the door of the auditorium when i heard the piano.

I looked, and saw Minho playing it now.

He stopped when he saw that i was looking. "I play piano too." He said smiling.

"I didn't know that.."

He laughed. "I know. Most people don't." He shrugged his shoulders and started playing again.

I just look at him while he play.

"T-that's.. i don't know, beautiful? I don't know the song.." I blurted out.

"Of course you don't. I composed it." Minho said smiling.

"Woah. You compose too?" My eyes grew and walked beside him.

"Yes. Do you know how to play?"

"I-i don't really, but my friend taught me a piece." I said hesitating.

Minho moved, then tap the space next to him. "Come, let me hear it."

"A-are you sure? It's nothing, really."

"Don't be shy."

I just found myself playing the piano next to Minho. He was just looking at the keys and my hand. I can smell his scent and it distracts me a bit. I suddenly typed the wrong key and it sounded bad.

"Ooops." I said.

"It's okay. You're good. Don't you want to learn other pieces or learn piano formally?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Nah, i'm too lazy to have formal lessons."

Then Minho's phone rang. "I have to get it." He said then stood up.

I felt empty all of a sudden. Felt like Minho's just suppose to be in that seat, with me. I started to play the piano again, then stopped when i saw Minho stood beside me.

"I have to go. Thanks for the time. See you around!" He said then waved me goodbye.

Just like what we did when Henry left, my eye just followed him went out the door.