My Knight in Shining Armor

"My Favorite Guy"

Me and Sunyeol were doing our prints at the photography laboratory when we hear the other students talking about something kind of serious, so being the curious us, we decided to ask one of the students when we got a chance. 

"what are you guys talking about there? is it some kind of an accident or what?" I ask when one of the students stop by a place near us.

"ah, there was a news that two of our university student's were robbed and hurt" the student replied.

"at the same time?" Sungyeol ask

"no, it was one after another, the first incident was the day before yesterday, and the second incident happened last night" the student explained then left.

i was kind of bothered by the news, but thinking that there's a small chance of me being the victim since there's a lot of students, put me at ease. 

so the whole day was spent in and out of the classroom, the last class finally ended. It's still early so i decided to go to the photog lab to check on our prints and do some final touching. It was so quiet inside the lab so i felt sleepy and finally fall asleep. When i woke up, i was shocked to see the time, it was already pass 8 in the evening, so after collecting the prints and carefully putting it in my bag i hurriedly went out. it was already dark, there's not much student can be seen around the school ground, i started to walk in a medium phase, not until i remember what the students are talking about earlier. that instant i started to walk fast and getting a little nervous. 

"oh god, why do i suddenly have to remember that story now?!" i told myself 

"ah, Sungyeol, i must call him, speaking of him, did he even look for me??" as i was checking my phone i realize that there's 7 messages and 10 missed calls, all from sungyeol. So i decided to call him back when i hear footsteps from behind, i was frozen, i'm afraid to turn around,, i don't know what i'll find so i remain frozen, then i hear sungyeol's voice from the other line.

"Hello, ya! i have been texting and calling, why call just now??" Sungyeol sounds so worried, but i can't just speak, because i can really feel that someone's watching me from behind.

for a moment i just stand there, carefully calculating on what to do, in the end i decided to run without looking back. But the man caught me, when he finally get a hold of me, he nailed me on the wall, one hand holding tightly my wrist and the other covering my mouth. i was trying hard to scream and escape from his grip but i guess i was too afraid to succeed. My phone fell on the ground.

"what was that??!! Aya!! Aya! what's happening?! answer me?!!" Sungyeol is very much worried now, he was in the schools main gate waiting for Aya since the afternoon. "Damn! what do i do?!" Sungyeol is thinking hard on where he can possibly see Aya, when on the phone he heard a bell ringing and some random voice of a ramen vendor. 

"ah! it's the Ramen Shop outside the school, near the Photography Lab!!" so sungyeol having found a what might suppose to be a clue to Aya's location started running and went to aprroach a guard and ask for some back up. So sungyeol along with the other three school guards went around the vicinity near the Photography Lab and look for a sign of Aya, when finally Sungyeol arrive at the backyard near the Lab where he heard a voice.

"you're beautiful, but it's not what i want, give me your camera!" the man shouted, I was crying hysterically, i won't let go of this camera. "ya! if you don't want to get hurt then give me those damn camera!!" the man is now getting mad, that he started to get violent towards me, he slaps me in the face, gripping my hand tightly that the blood can't flow properly, i started to feel numb. The only thing i can do now was speak and beg.

"please, take my money but not my camera," i beg sounding weak.

"why would i take a few bills, when i know that your camera is much more than that, don't fool with me" the man then give me punch in my stomach and that's completely makes me fell on the ground and scream in pain. The man was about to grab the camera when some guys arrive and lock him on the ground and put him some handcuffs.

"Aya! Aya! wake up, i'll bring you to the hospital" it was sungyeol and three school guards whi save me. After seeing Sungyeol i can't stop crying, i thought i'll end up being killed by the man, cause he's really mad. 

"okay, everything's fine, we just need to bring you to the hospital, and you'll be okay" sungyeol said while he hold me close into his arms

"Sungyeol-ah, i'm glad you came, thank you for saving me" i said while still crying.

"of course i'll save you, it's a must, you could have avoid being hurt if you just gave him the thing he wants" sungyeol said while trying to figure out what really happens.

"but he wants to get my camera! i just can;t give it to him, because in there... in that very camera... there''s... THERE'S US!! photo of us together! so ho.. how can i just give it to him?!!" i blurted out, which took sungyeol by surprise.

"so you were protecting that camera? bec..." sungyeol hadn't finish what he was saying because the ambulance and police car arrived.