Graduation Day/Proposal Day

"My Favorite Guy"

"i can't believe that we're finally graduating" Ann said while were in a salon along with Ella, getting ready for the graduation ceremony happening in a couple of hours.

"i can't believe that Aya is graduating having a boyfriend" Ella said meaning to tease me. And i just laugh it off.

"But they have been together, so i'm quite not clear if Aya have been single all those years" Ann said.

"you've got a point those two were together since childhood, so yeah i think we were wrong considering Aya being single during those time" Ella added.

while me and my friends are busy at the salon, Sungyeol on the other hand are busy with other things. I was kind of surprised to hear that he left home earlier than me, because usually the guys have less of preparations to do, so what could be the reason, i ask. But no one seem to know the answer either.

"Sungyeol-ah, so you're going to do it after the overall ceremony?" sungyeol's friend ask.

"you guys will have a signal since i've talked to the school director already" sungyeol said while giving his friend an okay sign.

 

a couple of hours pass by, the ceremony has finally started, the opening, the awarding, the handing of diplomat certificate, some tribute performances for the teachers and finally the closing. 

"first of all i want to congratulate everybody for going this far, but as we always say there's no ending to learning, so you may all professionals soon but there are still you'll find that's new to you, so Good Luck to all of you guys." the director finally finishes his speech, but to the people's surprise, the director came back.

"supposedly that last speech of mine will conclude the whole ceremony, but i just can't say no to this special request, so i hope that everyone stays for a really little short while for some kind of announcement, ah, ah, yeah, music cue" the moment the director said that, the whole place was filled with the sweet music playing.

then 7 guys appear on stage including sungyeol, the guys were wearing black suits, they looks so good specially my sungyeol, yeah i know it's bias. They were dancing and singing along with INFINITE's "ENTRUST." So i thought it was just another performance for the ceremony so i was enjoying it, when suddenly the music stop then the lights went out then photos of Sungyeol and I together started appearing on the screen. The first photo was 2 different photos it was a photo of him and me accidentally taking each other photos, him taking mine and me taking his, so we both look surprise. There are a lot of photos showing our different funny facial expressions, some even cause people to laugh, to aww~ and blush, the last photo was us a photo where we are about to kiss but ended up making funny face while facing each other. and finally sungyeol went down to pick me up and bring me on stage, i was so shy then, my face is so red, i don't have any idea what's happening. Then sungyeol kneel in front of me and dictated a part of the song

"Leave it to me, I’ll cherish you like a gem


Let’s walk together to enlighten this world
Sometimes I argue like a child
Light up your eyes and take a deep breath
Now I’m different, be trapped by my smile

Now, hold me in my arms so we won’t be separated"

Sungyeol said at the same time taking out a small box from his pocket, and whe he open it there it was, a silver ring with little crystals  surrounding half of it, it was the ring that i loved so much from a long time ago, i saw it when sungyeol and i are on the mall to buy some parts for our camera, then we pass by this shop and saw the ring, i told him that if i get to be proposed in the future i want this ring, it's not that expensive, it's simple but it's really pretty. I almost forgotten about it, i didn't know that he'll remember it. So i was there crying and smiling at the same time, waiting for the next thing happen, yes obviously i was waiting for him to ask me the question.

"Aya, you know i love you so much, that all this time, from the past, present and the future, i have always imagine myself being with you.." Sungyeol said he also started to tear up.

"mmm" i was so drown in the moment, i can't see the other people around, all i see is him, my past, present and future.

"Aya, WILL YOU MARRY ME?" finally Sungyeol ask the question that i have been waiting for. So without any hesitation.

"Of Course!" i said excitedly, then he put the ring on my finger then lift me and give me a hug while we turn around, we were both so happy that we almost forgot about the people around us, not until the director spoke.

"Let me call the Parents of both this student, ah no i mean there are no longer but anyway just be it, please come up the stage parents" the director said. So both Sungyeol and my parents came, all four of them are teary eyed, i can't believe this, they were all happy for us, originally it's their plan ever since.

i was surprised when dad borrowed the mic and started speaking

"hey kids, you maybe engage but no marriage until you both find a stable job" my dad said which cause laughter all over the place.

Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Myungsoo and Sunjong, sungyeols friends started dancing again, and continue the celebration. So that's how our graduation/proposal day.

it was a lot of fun.