They Live Happily Ever After

"My Favorite Guy"

 

it has been 3 years after that day when sungyeol made the sweetest proposal during graduation, and i even thought that what happen there did bring us some luck, for we landed a job in the company that we both like. We also got married after a year of working, we have been working at the company for more than 2 years already, we have save enough that we decided to start building our own studio, so i can stay at home for i was diagnose to be three months pregnant. I love how happy sungyeol then when i told him about it.

We were having our lunch break at office, when i ask him if how much he wants to be a father, he thought it was another casual family planning thing, so he answered me with his usal tone.

"i would love to be a father as soon as possible, so we can have more in the future" Sungyol said while giving me a naughty smile

"ya stop kidding around" i said 

"i'm not kidding, i really want to have a big family so i can take many many photos and someday i'll put it in our very own family exhibit" Sungyeol said smiling, i know that he mean what he say, that's why i love him more and more.

"then how about starting collecting this kind of photos now so we can put it in our family exhibit?" then i snuck out a couple photos of my very first ultrasound and handed it to Sungyeol, it was funny how his face is confuse at first on what the thing is.

"what... what is this?" Sungyeol ask making sure that what he's thinking is right

"yeah it was our first child" i said excitedly and sungyeol was dumbfounded at first then to my surprise he started jumping and shouting

"I'm going to be a dad" so all the people in the office peek through the room and congratulated us. Sungyeol is now hugging my tummy carefully and talking to it, he looks like a child himself. Then he stand up for a while and look straight into my eyes, he was teary eyed, and so was i.

"thank you so much for giving him to me" Sungyeol said.

"it's not like i'm the only one responsible for making this child"  then we both laugh

"it's gonna be hard but remember that i will always be here for you" Sunyeol promised then he gave me a kiss and went back talking to mu tummy.

 

it's been 10 years since (10)Dae-Ho was born, and we now have 5 angels in total, (7)Bon-Hwa, (4)Hae-Won, (2)He-Ran and our youngest (4months old)Hyo. Our 2 oldest are boys along with our youngest and there are, our two princess haewon and heran.

Sungyeol have finally resigned from the company after working for 12 years. We decided to manage our own studio business together, since it;s more advantageous, since the studio is place behind our house, we can can take our roles being a parent to our child and business persons during projects. and we finally had our very first family photo exhibit, a lot of our family and relatives went, and Sungyeol and I are surprise to see people that we knew from our university back then, and there are people who went for school project and research regarding photography. All in all our Family Photo Exhibit was a success. and of course our very special photo is our Family Portrait!

 

 

 

Author's Note:

that concludes the story, i'm not good at writing but i just feel like writing today, and ideas came coming out, so yeah... just enjoy reading and feel free to drop a comment, Thank You! <3