Bestfriends

"My Favorite Guy"

"yah~! i've been waiting for you for like ages here in your front door but there's no damn sign of you coming out!!" it was sungyeol on the phone, we have decided to go to some place to do some "photoshoots" for our school project.

"aish, i'll be there, okay?!"  then i drop the call to do some final checking on my things specially the camera set, after seeing that all is in there i decided to go down. 

downstairs...

"finally our princess is here" sungyeol said ironically while trying to look mad. i know when he's really mad or just playing, so knowing that's he's not, i run into him and pinched her chubby cheeks.

"sorry yeollie~" i try to act cute to make him laugh, and without much effort he did smile.

so we went to our chosen location of the shoot, it was a greenfield on top of a hill, below is a lake wherein there's a lot of flowers that comes in different colors, the weather's great, everything is just perfect for a successful photoshoot.

"we manage to finish the shoot earlier than expected, let's go grab some snacks" sungyeol said while fixing the cameras.  

"just in time, cause i am dead hungry right now" i said

so we chose to eat on a pasta restaurant, and we each graba a plate of white pasta and a pineapple juice.

since sungyeol and i are both into photography we can't help but take photos anytime anywhere, so that explains the collection i have at home, you can literally see the faces of us two in my walls, computers, photo albums and the likes. That's why the people around us see us a couple, our parents are good friends and they also think the same way, but Sungyeol and me haven't thought deeply of the idea yet, we just enjoyed what's in the moment.

like what we are doing now at the restaurant, we've been taking photos together, individually and of each other, making funny faces, weird faces, and whatever faces. It was finally getting late so we decided to go home. The usual thing whenever we arrive home Sungyeol make sure to send me home and see my parents for a lil bit before he say goodbye.

 

i was in the middle on organizing the photos we've taken earlier for our school project when my phone rings.

"hmm" i just mumble for i know that it's him calling. 

"don't stay up too late, let's do the organizing of the photos tomorrow at the photog lab" sungyeol said.

"i'm just waiting for my prints then i'll be all good for sleep" i replied back

"okay, good night then, you better wake up early, or i'll climb up from your window" sungyeol said kidding.

"if you dare, okay it's finish, i'll go to sleep now, Good Night~" i said

"Good Night, see you EARLY tomorrow" he make sure to emphasize the word early to tease me. so that's how our day ended.