three.

My Best Friend's Secret Admirer

“So Hyori, have any plans now?” Jungkook asked Hyori, as he wrapped his right arm around her shoulders, while his left hand carried his backpack. It’s was the end of school, and Jungkook just wanted to hang out with Hyori.

“Umm, yeah. I have to babysit these kids, next door. Want to help me?” Hyori asked as she knew that Jungkook was going to say yes because he LOVES children, and loves to take them to the ice cream shop, or the park.

“Sure,” he responded.

---------------

 

They arrived at the house, and Hyori knocked really lightly, on the door because she doesn’t want to leave a bad impression to them. Jungkook scoffed, rolled his eyes, and said, “Have you ever heard of a doorbell?” He kept his eyes on her while he reached for the doorbell.

“Oh, hi Hyori. Is this your friend?” The mom of the kids asked. She was wearing a woman’s business suit, with beige nylons, and black pointy high heels. Her hair was a little long, up to her s, and was curled like the hair from the fifties.

‘Noooo, he’s just a stranger I brought, with me, to check up on these kids.’ Hyori thought. Jungkook looked at her, knowing what she has thought. Maybe through telepathy?

“Yes. This my friend Jungkook. He agreed to help me babysit. Is that okay with you Ms. Park?” Hyori asked, unsure of her answer.

“Of course it is. I don’t mind you having a little help because these kids can be a little bit rowdy,” she pointed her thumb to the kids, and started laughing. It wasn’t funny, but Hyori wanted to be nice, so she laughed along with her, “Please come in,” she gestured them to come in.

They entered the 2-storied house that looked, so… formal. There was no mess at all; no toys on the ground, no crumbs left on the tables, not a single crease on the couch, and mostly everything’s…. perfect.

“You have a very nice house Ms. Park,” Jungkook stated, as he meant it, even though his house may be, a little bit bigger.

“Why thank you. Hyori Jungkook, how about I introduce you guys to the kids?” Ms. Park insisted. They nodded, and followed her to the kids play room. Once she opened the door, they both saw a little boy and a girl, coloring on the small table.

“Kids, here are your babysitters.” She moved aside so the kids can take a better look at them. They smiled, with their teeth showing, and went back to coloring.

“I have to leave for work now. I left all the phone numbers on the fridge, and for dinner, if you want to get them take-out, I put money on the counter, but if you want to cook something, you are more than welcome to cook. Bye guys,” she waved, and made her way out the house, and to her car.

“Kids, want to say see you later to mommy?” Hyori said in a baby voice. Jungkook made a really? Face to her, and she responded, “Hey, it’s the only way to get their attention.”

The girl asked for Hyori to carry her, and she did, then they left to say bye. Jungkook held out his hand, so the boy and him can walk hand-in-hand to say bye. The two best friends, and the two kids stopped at the top steps of the porch.

“Say bye mommy,” Hyori said in a baby voice again, waving to Ms. Park entering her car, waving at them. The kids did as they were told and waved, “Bye mommy!”

Ms. Park sighed, ‘They look like a real family.’ she thought, and chuckled. She put the gear on drive, and accelerated.

“Let’s go inside kids,” Jungkook said in a baby voice. His left hand still held the boy’s hand, and used his right hand to face palm himself. Hyori looked at him, and chuckled.

They went back inside the kids play room, and sat crissed-crossed on the floor, together with the kids. “What are your names?” Jungkook asked.

The little girl answered first, in a mature way, “My name is Park Dasom. Oppa’s cute!” She pointed to Jungkook. His eyes widen, and Hyori chuckles.

“Yes sommie~ oppa is cute!” she pinched his cheeks really hard.

He shrugged it off, and continued, “So how about you sport?”

“My name is Park Chanho. I think I more handsome than hyung,” he crossed his arms, and lifted his chin, acting superior. This time, Jungkook chuckles.

“How about we make some cookies?” Hyori asked, as she clapped her hands.

They kids faces, brightened up, “Yay!” they run to the kitchen without Jungkook and Hyori.

“Thank you for helping me out,” she said as they were walking slowly, in the hallway, to the kitchen side-by-side, shoulders touching.

“No problem. If you need something, just ask me.” He pointed his two thumbs at himself.

“Awww, thank you. I love you!” she smiled really big, and hugged him. Jungkook blushed.

They walked to the kitchen with Hyori’s arms still around Jungkook’s waist, laughing at some jokes Jungkook brought up.

“Are unnie and oppa dating?” Dasom asks. Hyori chuckles, and responds, “No sommie, oppa and I are best friends. Why? Best friends can’t hug each other?” she chuckled again, and let go of Jungkook, and went to the walk in cabinet, to get the cookie dough,

She got the package of dough, and got a a tray. She got the wax paper, and layed it out on the tray. She opened the package, and left it on the counter.

“Kids, before we cook, we always wash our hands. So let’s wash our hands.” Hyori insisted, and directed them to the sink. She found a stool for them to stand on. They both washed their hands, and wiped it on a towel. Hyori taught them how to make cookies, and put them into the oven. The kids and Hyori and Jungkook, were sitting on stools, with their elbows on the counter.

“How long has oppa and unnie known each other?” Dasom asks about their ‘relationship’ again.

“Every since we were kids,” Jungkook said as he put his left arm around Hyori’s shoulders, and both of them leaned their heads against each other.

“Hyung and noona would make a good couple,” Chanho said, again acting all mature, with the way he says the words.

Hyori and Jungkook looks at each other, and they both blush. After about 45 minutes of talking, the timer goes off.

“Okay kids, the cookies are ready. But be careful, they’re very hot!” She put on oven mits, and took out the tray, far from the kids, so they won’t burn themselves. She grabs a plate from the cabinet, and puts each cookie on it. The kids take a cookie, and takes a bite.

“It’s good!” They both say, with their 2 thumbs up. Hyori smiles and rubs Jungkook’s back, like a wife would do to their husband, while she’s standing up, next to Jungkook, who’s still sitting.

“Hyung. Try it, it’s good.” Chanho insisted. Jungkook nods, and takes a cookie. His eyes widen in amusement.

“These are good! Good job yori!” he also gives a thumbs up.

“Since when did you call me yori?” her arm is now on his shoulder.

“I used to always call you that when we were younger. How can you not remember?” he frowns and pouts.

“I’m kidding, of course I remember you calling me that. Call me that from now on, your voice is cute, when you say it,” she chuckles and takes a cookie.

She looks at the clock, and it seems that time has gone by so fast.

“Kids, it seems like it’s time to go to bed.” Hyori says. The kids starts ‘aww’-ing and gets down from their stool.

“Brush your teeth okay?” Jungkook says. They both nod. After brushing and flossing their teeth, Jungkook dresses up Chanho and Hyori dresses up Dasom for sleeping. They wait for them to snore, so that they can head over to the living room, and watch some tv, until Ms. Park comes home. They find a shelf with movies, and found a horror movie. They’re watching horrow movies because they both LOVE horror movies.

Jungkook puts in the DVD, and grabs a blanket from another couch, Ms. Park left for them, and put it around them. Hyori got up, and turned off the lights.

“I bet you’re going to cuddle with me,” Jungkook teases.

Hyori punched him in the arm and said back to him, “Yeah right, like anyone would want to cuddle with you.”

When the really scary parts come, Hyori buries her chest onto Jungkooks, and he would always tell her, “I told you,” and gets punched in the arm.

After the horror movie, they put on ‘200 Pound Beauty’.

Ever since the movie started, they were both silent, the whole time, and Jungkook decided to speak up, “I’m sorry Hyori that I have to say this, but……”

 

 

 

 


author's note:

I'm bad at cliffhangers, sorry about that. But I just want to make some suspense here because I usually just end the scene, which, I think, makes it boring. How was it? Does anyone know what Jungkook 's going to say? hehe...... So I was thinking that I will keep swaping stories. Like some chapter(s) are about Hyori and the other chapter(s) are about Hani, that way you guys will get the story. Please comment :)

thank you for reading~saburiina