twelve.

My Best Friend's Secret Admirer

“I.............. like........”

Jungkook was going to continue, but was interrupted by something that he wasn’t expecting. Something that he’s had a long for, but wasn’t ready for it yet. Something that everyone wants to share their first with the person they love. Something that makes every girl and boy crazy.

It was a kiss…..

Since he took forever to tell her – even if he already did – she decided that she should do something. Something she’s willing to give her first to Jungkook. Something that tells him what her feelings towards him are.

Once they pulled apart, Hyori started smiling. Jungkook’s amused face was on because of her sudden action. He couldn’t believe that she just did that. It was totally uncalled for, but she wanted to do it.

Unaware of the situation Jungkook asked, “Soooo, what does that kiss mean?”

Hyori chuckled, “You doofus. It means I like you too.” Jungkook smiled, and pecked her lips.

“Since when?” he asked, still on top of her.

“For awhile now. I just didn’t know my true feelings. I guess my actions took over just a while ago,” she smiled. “And I’m glad they did,” she said before kissing him again.

Jungkook was doing all the work until he brushed his tongue on her bottom lip, asking for entrance, and once she opened , they both explored each other’s mouth.

Forgetting that her mom invited the Kang’s, again, Kyungwoo just had to barge into her room, without knocking. Well, that’s how he is. “Hyori-ah oh. Oh. OH!” he exclaimed in a surprised manner, with his hand on his mouth and his other hand pointing at them. Because of his visit, Jungkook got off of Hyori and stood up, rubbing the back of his head. All Hyori did was clear , looking around her room.

Because of Kyungwoo’s yelling, both moms ran to her room to check what’s going on, “What happened?” both mom asked at the same time. They both looked at each other, with a straight face, then back at the children. “What happened Woo-ah?” his mom asked.

“Th-they w-were ki-“ Hyori didn’t want Kyungwoo to reveal what her and Jungkook did, so she cut him off.

“We were kicking each other,” she looked at Jungkook, hoping that he would carry on the situation.

Jungkook nodded, “Oh, oh yeah, I made her angry and she kicked me. Apo,” he pretended to rub his leg to make it seem that she actually kicked him.

“No, they weren’t. They were hmmmmm!” Jungkook covered his mouth while he was speaking.

“There was a fly around his mouth. If he keeps talking it will go inside. See you later aunties~” he said right before bringing in Kyungwoo and closing the door in front of their aunties faces.

“Eww, don’t cover my mouth with your hand, again. It tasted like girly perfume!” he complained. Jungkook looked at Hyori and saw that she smelled her clothes, making Jungkook chuckle. Jungkook knew what he meant by girly perfume. His hand was on Hyori’s arm, so his hand would’ve caught the smell that was on her arm.

“Why didn’t you guys want to tell my mom and auntie that you guys were.. you know,” he cringed, disgusted at the thought. Kyungwoo wasn’t the type of person to get a girlfriend; despite his good looks.

“We just don’t want them to know, okay?” Hyori asked in an irritated voice.

“Wait. Are you two like…. A couple?” Kyungwoo asked, pointed to Jungkook then at Hyori, then at Jungkook, etc.

Jungkook and Hyori looked at each other telling each other, through their eyes, to answer the question. Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck, “Well, we’re not official, yet.” He said, emphasizing on ‘yet’.

Hyori blushed when he said yet because when he said that word, he looked at her. She wanted to run to him and hug him telling him that she loves him. Because honestly, she did. No, not as a best friend, but something more.

“Why are you here anyways Woo yah?” she asked.

“Your mom invited us again. And Jungkook, your parents are here too,” Kyungwoo stated. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

‘Why are they here too? There must be something important that they have to say,’ he thought. Trying to figure out why his parents are in the house, Hyori walked towards him. “Should we go downstairs now?” she whispered to him. Jungkook nodded, and they both walked out of the door, leaving Kyungwoo behind.

“Oh, I might need your help. I’ll tell you later,” she said as she entered the dining room, where the elders are. Kyungwoo’s parents and Hyori’s mom sat on one side, Jungkook’s parents on one side, Hyori’s dad sitting by himself with a seat vacant, and the kids sitting on their own side.

Once they reached the table, Jungkook pulled out a chair for Hyori and she thanked him. Jungkook gladly took the seat next to her. Mr. Lee noticed something between his daughter and his best friend.

After dinner, Kyungwoo’s and Jungkook’s parents left. Jungkook sighed in relief that there was no news the parents have to tell. It was just one of those dinners we have to get closer to each other.

Kyungwoo, Jungkook, and Hyori excused themselves from the table and walked up the stairs. As soon as Hyori and Jungkook entered her room, Hyori closed and locker the door in Kyungwoo’s face. He felt sad because he was starting to become a third wheeler. Well, he’s actually been when Jungkook and Hyori were together.

“What did you want to tell me?” Jungkook asked as he sat on the bed.

Hyori went to her backpack and dug into it. She took out two pieces of paper. Those were the ones Jungkook found in her backpack. He was wondering what she was going to ask. “I need some help on finding out who this belongs to. Maybe you know,” she said handing him the letters.

Jungkook opened the letters, and read it. He chucked, “I know who these are from. But tell me, who received these?” he asked.

“One of them is mine and one of them is Hani’s.” she explained, taking the spot next to Jungkook.

“Ahh, one of them is yours. I thought Hani gets all of the letters,” he said in an amused voice. Hyori just glared at Jungkook. “Okay fine, let me tell you who the owners of these letters. Brace yourself now.” He paused teasing Hyori.

She slapped him on his arm, “Yah! Stop stalling! Tell me now!”

Jungkook tried to defended himself from the slaps, “Arra, arra. It’s…… me!”

“Mwo?!”

 

 

 


author's note:

I am very sorry everyone that I took forever to update. Sorry that it's short :( It's just because of JROTC. I didn't have a full uniform so I had to do all these sorts of stuff. Anyways, I updated! Oh and happy new years guys (sorry it's late). But I am just happy that I updated. It took me awhile to think of what was going to happen next, but I got it. That's all I have to say....

thanks for reading~saburiina