This is the end.

12 Wolves and The Beauty.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: I start writing this fanfiction in october 2013, and today May 12 2016, If you read this story from the start you will noticed how much my writing was changed, I hope it get better and better. I love writing, I loves write something in English despite I know I'm weak in Grammar but that never stop me from learning, I'm grateful to my readers who patiently read my story, support me from the start and also support my others story.

Truthfully, I almost want to deleted this story because I was very inexperienced when I write it, I was in wimp. But the I regain myself, I was sorted in Gryffindor, I can do this. I can finish this. I want to finished this story for the readers because I also hate unfinished story. the comments from you all who encourage me, makes me keep fighting on and keep writing. Thank you so much. *WIPE TEARS*  Thank you guys, SO here the last chapter of 12 wolves and the beauty, I'm sorry for my lacking and I'll try my best to be better in future. I'm sorry if the last chapter is not something you expected, I'm very am Sorry. I tried My best to End this well.

 

Luhan keep her hair, murmuring into her ear that everything was alright. It’s already ended the cursed already broken. She’s fine and he also fine. The girl head rested on his shoulder, breathing relieved into his neck.

Luhan kiss her temple gently, wrapped his arms tightly around her. “I’m glad it’s over and it’s all thanks to you Suzy. We’re free because of you.”

The tears fall on her cheek, but a smiled still form on her lips. “I’m glad. I really am.”

 Suddenly the door was forcedly open by someone. Before Suzy and Luhan can looked up to the person, someone already pull him away from her.

“MOVE!” Kai push Luhan away and walked straight to Suzy, Sehun follow him and kneel beside her. “Are you okay Suzy?” Sehun and Kai asked in perfectly synch, Suzy almost chuckled by that but the concern in their voice stop her.

She smiled reassure them. “I’m perfectly fine.”

Then she heard someone gasped, it was chanyeol. “You’re bleeding!” he shout and then turned his head to glared toward Luhan who was looking guilt right now.

“What did you do to her?” The males shot him an angry look.

Suzy get up and try to defend him. “I’m not hurt. He was not hurting me.”

Suho sighed and shake his head lightly. “Guys, calm down. Luhan imprint her.”

“What?!” The room echoed with loud scream from ten males.

 “It’s wolf things, imprint your mate to make her yours.” Suho start explaining but the males still glaring dagger at Luhan and makes him shudders.

“I-I didn’t plan that, it just happen because som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter