.Something ABout Him.

12 Wolves and The Beauty.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy Pov.

 

     I just woke up.. Then.. I look at the clock. 10 am ! OMG !! Overslept ! I hastened to the bathroom to wash up... After coming out of the bathroom I quickly dressed and rushed down to prepare breakfast. I smell something delicious from the kitchen. Someone was cooking in the kitchen. I looked into the kitchen and see the DO was cooking something.
I want to greet him. But my mouth is numb all of a sudden when I remembered that He was a serious person.  I tried to muster up courage to talk to him...

 

Suzy : D-D.o shi...

 

    He glance toward me for a second and then continue to cook.... He just ignore me... Is he mad at me because I was late preparing breakfast.

 

Suzy : I was overslept. Sorry. But let me do it.

 

    His face is still serious... and then he put the spagetty on to the plate and serve it on dining table...

He was about to grab the other plates..then I stop him..

 

Suzy : It's okay... I'll take this to the table..

 

   He just let me.. Then he takes forks and spoon from the drawer..... Then put it on the table.. he already sit on the chair...  I just stood there, feeling awkward.
Maybe I'll wait until he finished eating. Then I eat. Suddenly he looked at me .. I'm confused .. he looked straight at me...

 

D.O : You not going to eat? * He look at me awkwardly*

 

  I Just smile awkwardly to him...

 

Suzy : yeah... *Sit on the chair*

 

  Where's is others? I want to ask him...

 

D.O : The others already go to work.

 

  I look at him... How is he knows that i'm going to ask him that... I just nod to him.. Then... Why he is still here?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter