His true self

12 Wolves and The Beauty.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's : There's a lot of reason why held back from update this story. First, My writing style changing, and second I don't know if i still have the pace to write this. I already had a plan and plot how to ended the story but somehow I can't bring myself to update this story.I really don't want to disappointed my readers and I promised that I'll finish it.

But I still try to bring an update to my readers.

I don't know if you love it or not but I'll inform you that 12 wolves and beauty will end soon.

 

Suzy panicked, he want to shout for help but her mind suddenly blank.

Her eyes open wides when suddenly she saw something happen with Luhan body... His skin now grow with gray and black fur... his eyes turns red, Suzy scared. What will happen to her? No... what just happen to him?

"Luhan, what happen?" Her voice barely came out. Her voices shaking.

There's a tear fall on her cheeks, she was crying. Her fist clutched tightly.

Suddenly, Luhan wolf form howling.

Suzy instantly crawl back and her back lean agaisnt the wall. Her eyes never leave the werewolf in front of her. Suzy gasped when the werewolf now turn his gaze towards her.

"God" She whispers lowly. Tears still running on her cheeks.

She need to run, she wants to run but her leg shaken that she can't even stand up.

The werewolf slowly walked towards her, Suzy closed her eyes. She can felt that the werewolf sniffling her. She can feel it hot breath near her face.

She flinched when suddenly the werewolf hand caress her wet cheeks. He didn't attack her.

"L-luhan..." She called him, no she almost begging. "Please" She open her eyes slowly.

The werewolf growls at her and she winced. The werewolf look straight at her and she somehow can felt that Luhan was really there even though he was changing in this horrid form.

Slowly with her shaken hand Suzy reached for the warewolf.

The werewolf growls again and make her hesitate but she tried to brave her self to reached for him, to reached for Luhan.

"Luhan..." She whimpered. "Comeback" Her hand touch his head slowly and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter