Can the curse end?

12 Wolves and The Beauty.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another full moon, Suzy looking out from her window. The full moon is really beautiful but somehow it make her shivers. She remember the same the last time event. It was a full moon too. She remember how the wind is too strong that night, the howling sound. Yes the howling, she will never forget that. Suddenly the horrid feelings comeback to her. Suzy clench her hands trying to make it go away. She look at the clock at the wall. 11.30pm. It almost midnight. Suzy walk to her bed and sit on it. turn off the light beside her.

Knock! Knock!

A sound of knocking from the door startled her.

Suzy : Who is it?

Luhan : It's me.

Suzy feel relieve when heard Luhan voice. she get up, switch on the light and walk to the door and swing it open.

Luhan standing there, he smiling but somehow his eyes shows pain and fear but Suzy just ignore it, maybe she mistaken.

Luhan : Can I come in?

Suzy brows raised. She thinks for while.

Suzy : Um... Sure, please come in.

Luhan walk in her room and sit on the armchair, Suzy close the door and sit on the bed. She look at Luhan who is now fidgeting.

Suzy : Are you okay?

Luhan : Erm... Yeah

Luhan look at her, his gaze soft but mysteries.

Suzy : So?

Luhan : *clear his throat* Well... There is something I want to ask you.

Suzy : What is it?

Luhan eyes stare at the clock on the wall, 20 more minutes until he changes.

Luhan : Suzy... Do you believe in magic? I mean... Do you believe that Beauty and the beast can be real?

Suzy chuckles when heard it but her laugh fade away when she realize that Luhan is serious about his question.

Suzy : Um... Well, I don't know because something magic never happens to me.

Suzy shrugs, maybe if he ask abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter