Because It was Her

12 Wolves and The Beauty.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  I look out at the window, A bored afternoon with nothing to do.. I already read all the books I bought. Should I going out and buy some more? I don't know how much left  my saving is, If I keep spending on the books I will be broke and I still didnt get any pay from taking care this house.

 

Knock ! Knock !

 

  Someone knockin at my door.

Suzy : Yes.

 I open the door and saw Luhan standing there.

Luhan : Hi.. Sorry to interupt you.

Suzy : Ani. I'm not doing anything.

Luhan : Oh. Then that's great.

 My heart starting to beating fast, I never expect he will knocking out my door. After a few days I've tried to avoid him.

Luhan : The thing is, Suho and I planning to go out to town for awhile. Want to join us?

Suzy : Er... That's okay, I don't want bothering you.

Luhan : All of them might be back home late tonight, Why wouldnt you join us? It would make me less worry.

Suzy : Worry?

Luhan : Yup. Leaving you alone in this house make me worried after what happen last time.

  I start remembering what happen the other night.

Suzy : Hmm.... Thanks for worry about me.

Luhan : So..?

  I smiled

Suzy : Ne. give me a few minutes to get ready.

 He smiled

Luhan : Okay, I will wait downstairs.

 Omo ~ When I see him smile like that I feel like I'm going to explode with his cuteness.

 

At the town.

 

Suho : Which Shop do you want to go?

 Suho talking to Luhan

Luhan : That one !

 He pointe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter