Greetings to Lulu!

Choosing You

A few not-so-boring-because-we-have-been-waiting-for-it minutes later.

                “See, you look stunning!” HeeJoon praised with her twinkling eyes. “Never thought you’re so talented at putting make-up, GaYeong-unnie!” GaYeong smiled. “Well, no, HeeJoon-goon, he’s already beautiful from the start. A little bit of make-up can be the best garnish! Right, Luhan-oppa – or should I say unnie?”

                “Shut up!” Luhan pouted and crossed his arms. He thought he could just die of embarrassment,  everyone is laughing at him – plus he’s wearing this dang dress, and wigs, and… He just doesn’t want to think about this anymore. He is so moving to Greenland and changing his name to Mr. Deer – or anything.

                “Dresses and wigs! Oh my deer, this is so wrong, no one can see this! We have to go to your dorm, asap!”

                “Luhan-oppa!” MinSung sudden call made Luhan turns his head to her.

                Click!

                Click!

                Click!

                MinSung took 3 photos of Luhan all with his I-don’t-know-how-to-look-cute-while-I’m-naturally-cute face. “Mima-unnie is so loving this!” MinSung chuckled. “MinSung be a good girl and email the photos to me!” said HeeJoon.

                Luhan took a deep breath, he can’t believe he’s bullied by… his own juniors? When they debuted, all Luhan imagined was to have cute little tiny squishy little sisters. They are cute, though, being evil is a plus.

                “Girls, we’re done! We can go ho—whoa, look at this cute little girl over here. What’s your name, young lady?” asked manager unnie when she entered the room. By her tone she really couldn’t tell who it is. “I… I’m, ah—I’m Lulu!” Luhan said shyly. “Awe, she’s blushing! Okay, Lulu, who are you? A new trainee? Because I think I’ve seen you somewhere… Oh, SM really got so many cute trainees,” Manager-unnie thought for a moment.

                “She, um, she… She’s my cousin! Ah, yes! She’s my cousin, she came from Busan! She’s coming to our dorm because she, she… she likes Mima so she wants to take care of Mima! And, no, you haven’t seen her before,” HeeJoon grinned. “Oh, I see,” the manager mumbled, really not noticing it’s Luhan. “Let’s go now, the 4D girl is waiting at home!”


LULULULULULULULULULULULULULU~