Same Lame Old Joke

Choosing You

                When the Manager closed the door, Luhan didn’t wait until she came back again to take off the wig he cursed and asked where Mima’s room is. “The one with pink door, it has our names written on it, ‘Cherie and Mima’.” HeeJoon answered.

                Luhan gently opened the door to see the sleeping girl. She looks so peaceful, but there’s a slight of hurt look shown by her face. He coughed before mumbling the girl’s name, but got no response as the girl is sleeping like a rock.

                Luhan rubbed her forehead, removing the hair that covers her bare face. Luhan didn’t thought she doesn’t look different with or without make-ups on. “You’re very hot. I-I mean, hot in temperature not hot in that way! Well… That way, too, but… Yeah.. I—“ Luhan whispered in her ears, then mentally cursed himself for whispering the most idiotic thing ever. Luhan sat beside the girl, not noticing the other five girls are peeping outside and trying hard to suppress their laughs for Luhan’s awkwardness.

                Luhan the back of his neck as he thinks what he’s going to say next. “Well uhm, I came here just for you! I believe the other members of EXO are having a party, but I still prefer to see you, rather than to eat hanwoo!” He said finally. The five girls quickly and sloppily ran away from the room, unable to hold their laugh any longer. He was too cheesy – though it was all truth!

                “I’m sorry for not protecting you,” he whispered in her ears again. “Please don’t be mad. I will try to protect you next time, because I love y—“

                “Oppa! Wear your wig now! Manager-unnie is on her way back!” MinSung screamed in panic, opening the door wide before Luhan could finish his sentence. He then ran to the mirror to wear his pretty wig back, but—what’s this? Where is his wig? He can’t found it anywhere! Luhan started to panicking, too. He searched in the whole bedroom but it’s nowhere to be found.

                “Thank you, EunGook-ah. Glad you quickly found my wallet when I texted you,” Luhan could hear the manager’s voice, making his heart thump fast, afraid the plan will be ruined. He’ll definitely get a severe penalty if it really happens!

                “Our Mima is still sleeping, that’s good. She will recover soon enough. I believe Lulu-ssi is in her room?” asked the Manager. Luhan frantically sits beside Mima and holding his breath. He’s trembling, as if he’s hiding from a bandit or something.

                Luhan literally let out a relieved breath, he was glad the Manager didn’t check to the room. “That was close,” he muttered and wiped the cold sweat that beaded on his forehead. “I hope those noises didn’t wake—Mima! W-what are you doing? I-I thought you were sleeping?!” Luhan jumped a little farther away from the girl.

                “Well, I was,” said Mima as she rubs her eyes. “But you were too loud.”

                “I’m sorry,” Luhan apologized an softly caressing her cheeks. “Now, let’s go back to sleep.”

                But Mima shook her head and stood up. “I’m hungry.”

                Luhan sure didn’t expect that, but he knows Mima is always hungry. So he smiled when he sees Mima walked out of the room with still half closed eyes. But not the other five girls, they were dumbfounded to see Mima entering the kitchen and opens the fridge. After she had enough of travelling the appliance, she took only a glass of milk and sat on one of the chairs not saying a word. Well that’s not something to be shocked about since Mima has never been talking when she just woke up, but why is the girl here? She is supposed to be sleeping!

                “Glad you came back, Un. How was mars?” HeeJoon with the best self-sooth ability choked out. “You refused to eat breakfast this morning, and that’s when I thought an alien could probably kidnapped you and made a robot like you and sent you to earth to conquer the world.”

                EunYeong rolled her eyes and gave HeeJoon a meaningful glare. “We bought you cheesecakes,” EunYeong said. Mima’s half lidded eyes lit up; as what the girls have expected. Thank you for the food was the first sentence Mima had said since she woke up. “Luhan-oppa, what are you doing in the room?” GaYeong called.

                Mima laughed. “Oh, come one, unnie. Stop with the old joke.” GaYeong’s eyebrows knitted closer together in thought. “What joke?”

                Mima smirked. “The Luhan or Jongin joke. That’s lame, unnie. Let’s try something else.” The other five girls stared at each other’s eyes and laughed. “That wasn’t a joke,” a voice said. A male voice said. “I’m here.”

                Mima stared at the dress-wearing guy in awe, speechless. He looks really pretty, yet charismatic at the same time. “Why are you here, hyung?” Mima said after gaining her sense back, she didn’t mean to sound that harsh, though. “Well, well. Is that something you say when you meet someone that has been worrying about you and sacrificing his manliness just to see you?” Luhan pouted.

                Mima raised her eyebrows and scrunched up his nose. “Can someone please explain what is actually happening? My newly rebooted brain isn’t ready for this kind of confusing things.”

                They laughed. “Magnae, you explain,” EunYeong ordered to MinSung. The girl quickly sat in front of Mima and gave her a convincing look. “We told Luhan-oppa about you and he was worried to death! He pleaded to come with us, which is impossible, right?” she started.

                “I did not plead!”

                “Oh yes you did!”

                Luhan snorted and pouted again. “So we came with a great idea – technically, HeeJoon-unnie did. We dressed Luhan as a girl, and named him Lulu! He looks so pretty, right now, isn’t he? We didn’t think Manager-unnie would really believe Lulu’s existence, but she did!”  HeeJoon said grinning.

                “You do this… for me?” Mima asked and got a nod from Luhan.

                Wow, he's doing this for me.


Hewooo, thanks for reading! Forgive me for this crappy chappy tehehehe ailabyu guys smoochews.

And, lovelies, do you mind to comment to share your thought of this chapter or story? I love you! If you subscribe and up-vote, I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK <365