Lucky Fan

Choosing You

                “Unnie, we’re home! We bought cheesecakes!” said MinSung happily when she entered the apartment room.

                Usually, Mima would run from wherever she was to the door to greet her members.

                Usually, Mima would jump around to show how happy and excited she is.

                Usually, Mima would open the cake box with twinkling eyes as if the cake was some kind of a treasure.

                But not now. She didn’t even answer. The members are missing the noisy girl, and can’t wait for her to quickly recover from her ill. Not to mention, Luhan does, too. Even Luhan doesn’t live with Mima, he knows Mima would – at least – answer “You’re back!” and run to the door greeting the others.

                “You can rest now,” said Manager as she pats MinSung’s head. “Take care of our visual, I need to buy some food for the ahjummas to cook. I’m meeting some friends, too. Do not expect me to come home early.”

                The Manager winked, and walked to the door while everyone nods and mumbled good-byes. “Oh, and,” the Manager turned her head before stepping out of the dorm. “Is the cousin of yours staying here, HeeJoon-ah?”

                Everyone stayed silent for a moment, because no one actually knows the answer. They didn’t know the Manager would ask something like that! “I don’t know, unnie. Maybe she will, maybe she will not,“ said HeeJoon with the only answer that came across her mind.

                “Oh, I see. If she will, she can sleep with her idol. Lucky fan, indeed!” said Manager chuckling.


Hey guise, sorry for a long update T^T Hope I didn't disappoint you creys.

Btw, lovelies please share what you think of this chapter/story by commenting! Subscribe and up-vote, too! iwufyu mwa