The Manly One

Choosing You

                Third POV

Third POV

                “Yo!” Luhan greeted. “Where’s Mima? She’s gone already? Eating again?”

                Everyone looks at each other, thinking about the right answer. “She’s sick, oppa,” GaYeong answered quickly. “She has a fever. Like – really high. We performed as five, didn’t you see in the backstage?”

                “What?” Luhan’s doe-eyes became even bigger. “Why didn’t you tell me? I didn’t see your performance because I maybe was still in the make-up room! And you left her alone? A-L-O-N-E? She’s sick! She needs someone to take care of her!”

                “It was her request,” EunYeong said with her usual firm voice calming the worried guy. “She’s so kind-hearted that she wants us to be professional and stick to the job. We’re heading home soon, so—“ “I’m coming with you,” Luhan said. EunYeong grunted because she hates when someone cut her sentence very much as much as Luhan hates to be called pretty.

                “Excuse me, what did you say?” EunGook asked for repetition. “I said, I’m coming with you. To your dorm,” Luhan repeated lightly. “But you know that boys aren’t allowed to enter the dorm, oppa. Unless you’re a cameraman or staff, oppa,” MinSung said with oppa at the end of her every sentence, hoping Luhan still remembers he’s a boy.

                “Well, yeah…” Luhan trailed off knowing MinSung was right. “I am... I'm manly after all.” “Said someone who is even prettier than me,” HeeJoon scoffed. “Well, dude, I got an idea! Here – come closer, Lu.” Luhan did a double death glare impact. First, because HeeJoon didn’t call him oppa like the others did, second because he is NOT pretty. He’s manly as .  

               HeeJoon whispered something and, “what?! No!” Luhan said – almost shouted if HeeJoon didn’t cover his mouth. “I’m not doing that, got it? No, not once in a lifetime. What about my image as the manliest man in EXO? Can’t you see how manly I am?”

               Everyone shook their head at the question then giggled.

                Keep on dreaming about your manliness, Lu.

                Luhan rolled his eyes. “Fine,” he sighed. “For Mima.”


Hey everybadeh~ *virtually hugs each one of you* im sawree ive been so busy lately OTL so today i'll post 3 chapters in one go! Comments, subbies, and upvotes are very appreciated <33